Syiren

Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

Just finished my pokedex thanks to Lesh! 

Other than melmetal. Getting that one will be a slow process. Rather devious of the pokemon company as a way to force completionists to play the phone game for weeks to evolve up meltan. I'm hoping it won't be so complicated to obtain in the main series games next year. 

The great news is not having melmetal doesn't affect getting the shiny charm. Only need 150 for it. 

Edited by LadyNightshade

14 hours ago, LadyNightshade said:

Just finished my pokedex thanks to Lesh! 

Other than melmetal. Getting that one will be a slow process. Rather devious of the pokemon company as a way to force completionists to play the phone game for weeks to evolve up meltan. I'm hoping it won't be so complicated to obtain in the main series games next year. 

The great news is not having melmetal doesn't affect getting the shiny charm. Only need 150 for it. 

Oh good, I was worried it was going to affect my ability to get the shiny charm :D There's just no way I'm probably ever going to get a Meltan/Melmetal, simply because I don't play enough PoGo (nor do I really have the time/ability to play a whole lot of it anymore, either). 

I'm been loitering a little in the game (mostly just running around aimlessly on Rapidash because I like watching myself ride one lmao) and just need to get my last gym badge. Then after I beat the elite 4 it's on to completing the dex and then shining hunting for a new team to start LG Pikachu >:D 

Bf really surprised me and bought me(/us) a Switch and LG Pikachu for my birthday+christmas present! (Now I totally feel bad since my gift for him was waaaaay cheaper, guess I gotta buy him something extra now lol) But I've been absolutely loving playing it, the changes are refreshing and work very well imo! It's so nice to see the pokemon running around the world.

Hey friends!! I'm trying to finish the dex and need help with version exclusives. Since I have LGE, I need help getting the following:

-sandshrew

-oddish

-growlithe

-mankey

-grimer

-scyther

I can trade exclusives from LGEevee if needed or fodder 😁 please and thank you!! 🙏

Edited by hazeh

I need to get my butt in gear with this game, I'm still in Celedon, not even have gone against Erika yet and since I have LG Eevee, I need the exclusive mons from Pikachu. 

If anyone here needs help with trade evolution or Eevee exclusives, please contact me!

Looking to evolve a few mons of my own, and I'm happy to help do the same. 

...And swap a few Growlithe for my Vulpixes!

I'm making my way to completing the dex. In my Ultra Sun version I have my full live dex so compared to doing that, doing a live dex for LGE has been a walk in the park so far, even with catching legendaries. At one point I'll need to do the trade evolutions though.

Meltan isn't needed for the charm but for anyone who wants Meltan just for the heck of getting another dex entry or whatever, I can transfer them from Go to the Switch and send 'em over to people for free. I'll reply fastest on Discord, KrazyKarp 7876, but forum PMs are fine, too.

4 hours ago, KrazyKarp said:

I'm making my way to completing the dex. In my Ultra Sun version I have my full live dex so compared to doing that, doing a live dex for LGE has been a walk in the park so far, even with catching legendaries. At one point I'll need to do the trade evolutions though.

Meltan isn't needed for the charm but for anyone who wants Meltan just for the heck of getting another dex entry or whatever, I can transfer them from Go to the Switch and send 'em over to people for free. I'll reply fastest on Discord, KrazyKarp 7876, but forum PMs are fine, too.

Can't you just transfer pokmeon from your Pokemon Go account for the trade evolutions? That's what I was planning to do.

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Can't you just transfer pokmeon from your Pokemon Go account for the trade evolutions? That's what I was planning to do.

I'm in a very rural area so Go isn't super fantastic around here. I've never been able to catch/transfer enough Pokemon to evolve Machoke, Kadabra, etc. if that's what you mean.

11 minutes ago, KrazyKarp said:

I'm in a very rural area so Go isn't super fantastic around here. I've never been able to catch/transfer enough Pokemon to evolve Machoke, Kadabra, etc. if that's what you mean.

Ahhh, I gotcha, I'm sorry. And those guys need 5km to walk for a single candy, don't they?

Got to a Ponyta chain of 75 yesterday, but an XL Charizard and Dragonite dropped back to back and I was weak.... Broke my chain but I managed to catch the Dragonite lol.

I have more Quick Candy than any one mortal should now haha.

Still need a trading partner for Machamp, Alakazam, and Golem!

Edited by BrazenChase

On 12/23/2018 at 8:48 AM, BrazenChase said:

Got to a Ponyta chain of 75 yesterday, but an XL Charizard and Dragonite dropped back to back and I was weak.... Broke my chain but I managed to catch the Dragonite lol.

I have more Quick Candy than any one mortal should now haha.

Still need a trading partner for Machamp, Alakazam, and Golem!

Hey do you still need a trading partner? I was able to get the Pikachu exclusives from PoGo transferring, so now I just need someone to swap trade evolutions with :) 

1 hour ago, hazeh said:

Hey do you still need a trading partner? I was able to get the Pikachu exclusives from PoGo transferring, so now I just need someone to swap trade evolutions with :) 

I do still need a trading partner yes! I'd be happy to help out!

1 hour ago, TemmieFlakes said:

does anyone have a female eevee? i want one to turn into a glaceon

Unfortunately in the Let's Go games you can't get a Glaceon. It's only the Kanto/ first 150 pokemon. 

5 minutes ago, hazeh said:

Unfortunately in the Let's Go games you can't get a Glaceon. It's only the Kanto/ first 150 pokemon. 

dang it
i thought you could because of the ice stone

Just now, TemmieFlakes said:

dang it
i thought you could because of the ice stone

Ah, the ice stone is for Alolan Vulpix. Eevee evolves into Glaceon when leveled up next to the Ice Rock on a route in game, which isn't available in the Let's Go series. 

I WISH it was, because I'd love to have non-Kanto pokemon follow me around. 

7 minutes ago, hazeh said:

Ah, the ice stone is for Alolan Vulpix. Eevee evolves into Glaceon when leveled up next to the Ice Rock on a route in game, which isn't available in the Let's Go series. 

I WISH it was, because I'd love to have non-Kanto pokemon follow me around. 

yeah i used a ice stone on the alolan vulpix, alolan ninetales looks so pretty

14 minutes ago, TemmieFlakes said:

yeah i used a ice stone on the alolan vulpix, alolan ninetales looks so pretty

I agree! Alolan ninetails is beautiful. I love watching it run behind me :wub:

I got the Eevee version and have been enjoying it so far! Rather annoyed at trading and battling between players having to be paid for, though; it was free in the previous consoles, why is the switch suddenly charging for it? Why isn't that feature included in the $300+? Or the overpriced $60 of the game?

6 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

I got the Eevee version and have been enjoying it so far! Rather annoyed at trading and battling between players having to be paid for, though; it was free in the previous consoles, why is the switch suddenly charging for it? Why isn't that feature included in the $300+? Or the overpriced $60 of the game?

I assume the same reason that Sony and Microsoft also require paid online memberships; revenue, but also because with more online competitive play there is more strain on the servers. Also now they're responsible for making sure the servers are "clean," as with unpaid online services they weren't accountable for hackers or any material people could potentially come across. So there are a few different reasons I hear about that kind of move, but money is also just a good part of that :P 

Also personally I don't find $60 to be overpriced when all other video games are that price. Wii and Wii U games were typically released at $60. 

does anyone have a growlithe or arcanine? (shiny would be much appreciated because in lets go eevee they dont have growlithe or arcanine)

1 hour ago, TemmieFlakes said:

does anyone have a growlithe or arcanine? (shiny would be much appreciated because in lets go eevee they dont have growlithe or arcanine)

You can trade for one with one of the NPCs in a town, though I don't know if you can get a shiny.

9 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

You can trade for one with one of the NPCs in a town, though I don't know if you can get a shiny.

which town?

8 hours ago, TemmieFlakes said:

which town?

Vermilion City. The lady sitting on a bench will give you an Arcanine if you catch five Meowths.