Ruby Eyes

Razorcrest Breeding Plans

I want to see how they would look like with blue and silver lunar heralds. They might also look pretty with blue Zyus, Storms, and Astrapi or Chrono Xenos.

28 minutes ago, Orange Sunrise said:

I want to see how they would look like with blue and silver lunar heralds. They might also look pretty with blue Zyus, Storms, and Astrapi or Chrono Xenos.

*plops a slew of previews on your lap* I really love the female storm, I think.

OJdmPIb.png     UfUBDTO.png     2eszTrR.png     eFO0mpI.png     DQVhCN6.png     paTG6vV.png     CEDZ58P.png

I think they would look really nice with Bronze Lunars! I'll try to put a mock-up together in a while.

I bet the bronze tins would be nice. I plan on starting one as soon as I have a lady Razorcrest. I bet a rich purple would look nice too; female purple Florets, maybe?

43 minutes ago, hazeh said:

I bet the bronze tins would be nice. I plan on starting one as soon as I have a lady Razorcrest. I bet a rich purple would look nice too; female purple Florets, maybe?

They do look good with Florets! ^_^

k8pLXmt.png 

But I like them even more with Horses and especially with Brutes. :wub:

en4u3Qr.png 

QcTZ5os.png 

I really love the dark, broody, muted colour palette of Razorcrests and Brutes. It's dark, but also still very colourful. Pretty!

Some thoughts for the birdy bunch:

Female Cavern Lurkers:

image.png.0baa33fcf3ec602cb8cec7ecd2d8ef3e.png

Blue and Purple Nebs:

image.png.f187b8f4209f8156ce2c7faf09396f33.pngimage.png.b0fa4b7cbbf96e8b9309aed0b4eabd15.png 

Blue and Red Gemshards:

image.png.a45235dcb5311848b6fbbb097d12b3fb.pngimage.png.7dd035807cf12cd7261276d19291c51f.png 

Female Waterhorses:

image.png.c31f75c726d9efcb73c81b66ea29d80f.png

I think I am going to pair mine with Nocturnes.  They should look great both day and night because of the color scheme.

Liver Coppers to match the house colors! I really like this one.

Ex5BwEP.pngwdxzBLd.png

These guys pair well, good colors and pose. Or maybe I'm just biased toward my house. :P

BogdZGT.pngopx6T8V.png

BMoVGNU.pngqWHsyhN.png

Blue male Gemshards and Astrapi Xenowyrms are really striking too.

Gold Florets and Silvers look very nice with these guys:

6p9IEfP.png WRZpg7X.png

KEVTZoY.png t8HsDyF.png

edit. Khusas look cute too!

iwo58kC.png 0HwzHKf.png

Edited by hedy

loooove the Razorcrests with gold Floret females and with Monarch females. They are great combinations! 

I love them with male Caligenes! Excellent combo.

Brown Coppers and Gold Florets are great too.

13 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

This looks nice:

image.png.753364dfe94759d1a1ad72612888235e.png

That looks great! What a lovely combination. ^_^ It's one of my favourites so far.

@StarSea Thank you! I agree, they look beautiful with the female Storms! They also go well with the blue lunar heralds.

Also, razorcrest x gold floret looks pretty.

Loving them with female Monarchs! and the Khusas, and gold Florets...

The Razorcrests have a really dynamic shape in linage view. A++

Made this, not entirely sure yet...I seem to be very picky when it comes to the new releases x'D But I love the one with the GW ❤️ 

ouPr9Vo.png

Here's a lineage idea for razors:

Logopit_1528293967091.jpg

It consists of ultraviolet females, one sunset, and a hybrid setsong!😎

I really like two of the lineages someone made up above: the male Liver Coppers with female Razorcrests, and the male Razorcrests with female Bronze Lunars both look fabulous! 

Soon as we hit Bronze Lunar season, I'll start working on these.  Thanks for the inspiration!

Digging up this thread for inspiration since I was on hiatus when these guys were released. Initially, I wasn't too taken with them (despite being a ravenclaw myself), but wow, do they make some lovely lineages! I've been won over :)

Imo, the pose seems to be better suited for lineages with male Razorcrests. So far, I really like them with Khusas, Gold Florets and brown Coppers. The colour palette with Brutes is beautiful, and they're nice with Bronze Lunars, too. I saw elsewhere that someone had made a checker with Scimitar-wings, and it was absolutely gorgeous.