MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

I got the ugly ones, now I can have green things?  Not necessarily flowers, but seaweed is good.  And mana.  Ooh, and can I has a tree?

librarygremlin is my scrollname!

Edited by tiny_gremlin

Sending some more and hoping not to fall asleep... Scroll name: Digital Decay and feel free to hit me with your cheesiest puns

edit: So many puns! XD hope I don't forget anyone in sending back

Edited by Digital Decay

Sending to lots in the thread!

scroll: afie

Edited by afie

Saving post to send!~

My scroll name is: Elemental Draconis

(until I can find a way to change it)

Edited by Xathoa

10 hours ago, Mimmu said:

Sent some more :) Some of the puns are really good! *looking at you Cerimonster*

Bahaha, I try my best :D

Does anybody know where you could find a list of all of them? I'd love to start a checklist! Though right now, I'm starting at pretty much zero. ^^;

Oof, I'm a little backed up due to being asleep or busy most of the day, but I'm going to try to return every one who sent me a card and get as many people as possible in recent pages! Thank you to everyone who has sent me one! ♥

2 minutes ago, Birb said:

Oof, I'm a little backed up due to being asleep or busy most of the day, but I'm going to try to return every one who sent me a card and get as many people as possible in recent pages! Thank you to everyone who has sent me one! ♥

This is definitely me. I saw the list of cards that had been sent my way and I noped my way back out again until I was more awake XD

I shall send above, as well as do direct responses to those sent. :')
I find it somewhat fun and intriguing.~
-post spot save-

edit: Scroll name: Elemental Draconis

Edited by Xathoa

Two more and I'll have a complete collection. Thank you to all who helped out. Now I have to catch up and send flowers to everyone who sent me some the last few hours.

IMG_1780.thumb.JPG.b44c49ca4a10e9847c8dcef873cc3495.JPG

Edited by jewel21