MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

Sent one to Xanadu and everyone on pages 1 through 5. Happy V Day folks & go Team Fire 🔥 

I'm still sending, and DEFINITELY sending back to anyone who wants to send one my way. :D 

Sending above and below. I only need two more flowers. I updated my previous post to show which two I need. Thanks again!

Still sending! Glad to start flower sending wars with people. ^_^

Extra points for puns, interesting facts, or jokes! :D 

Ok, I figure I should ask. I've been sending a bunch randomly but I bet a lot of you would like some of my attempts at witty valentines? 

Will return send :)

(Scroll is Lady_Nightfox)

Edited by LadyNightshade
scrollname

2 minutes ago, LadyNightshade said:

Ok, I figure I should ask. I've been sending a bunch randomly but I bet a lot of you would like some of my attempts at witty valentines? 

Yeah, i love 'em (plz send)

3 minutes ago, LadyNightshade said:

(Scroll is Lady_Nightfox)

Me too!

Sending and returning all asap! <3

I'm still missing:

Spoiler

14qilst.pngmjosak.png1cpqtac.pngobe1ht.png135g6y6.png1abwf3y.png11p447w.png1nemdb6.pngogrnln.png10njm0v.png55rsal.pnggyhl6l.png1o8sk4t.png2ne5kh.png1wgwdbj.png1c223bd.png15echuk.pngev2v5i.png1ki74gu.pngurbj3j.pngsl7wd6.png1iaepld.pnghnvw0h.pngv3spey.pngtp0owq.png1863vgj.png1cliuh1.png1w1wvnm.png1rj4uap.pngbtq6fv.png1xgpg0b.pngx0qgai.png177i9sv.pngpg3ke9.pngxcxpbe.png1jqsge2.pngswuf3x.png6z9xn3.png1e1i3fx.png1jorhu3.png1f4a592.png1392ifv.pngpfhhlb.png1ki1d4q.pngsgf74q.png1g74osg.png1iuv2t9.pngqo8p7v.png10vufcz.png64doag.pnghmjjko.pngd0kyzu.pngmd3px6.pngweejlv.pngpe3zuj.png3b3ui3.pngscu8xl.pngk2lx8v.png

Editing to remove what is received! I will return everybody as soon as I can :3

Edited by siberian

Been sending, and returning, and hopefully filling some gaps in people's collections (if someone got to the flower I sent before I did, sorry.) I really needed something this lighthearted and fun right now. :)

Edited by DorkJulian

Just now, aussieJJDude said:

Does anyone have a complete list of flowers... i kind of want to check off what i do and dont have....

I'm looking for a list as well, if anyone has! ^^

13 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

A tulip will complete my collection. Sending above and below.

I've been looking forever on my page thinking I've been missing a tulip (despite all my dragons being grayed out)... do you mean the "Animimic"?

(Even if you have it now, I'll feel a little less I may be missing flowers!)

Edited by DorkJulian
clarification

12 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

I've been looking forever on my page thinking I've been missing a tulip (despite all my dragons being grayed out)... do you mean the "Animimic"?

(Even if you have it now, I'll feel a little less I may be missing flowers!)

Haha, yes. Sorry, it looked like a tulip to me.

I still need the ones not crossed out. I thought I had way more XD Oh well

Inkedj0u2t6a_LI.jpg