MessengerDragon

Give a flower, get a flower.

Thank you Revangelis, and everyone for sending me flowers! ^^

Edit: I'm complete! Thank you all for the flower bombs and the funny notes, you rock!

Edited by Mirhana

Sending, though my creativity with the texts seems to be running out, so puns are getting even terribler. Oops.:blush:

Edit: Thank you for the flowers and puntastic cards! My collection is complete. ^^

Edited by Routa

Oooo, yay!  Now that we're nearing the end, I'm going to pop onto this thread and see about Valentine-ing the people here and on the last few pages.  Whee! 
As for my own flowers -- anything not covered with a heart, I still need to be sent.  I'd especially love a tiger lily, plumeria, forget-me-not, gumnut tree, knit rose, or kittytongue! 

EDIT -- Well, THAT was fast!  Only ONE left!!!

FlowerListInProgress.thumb.jpg.7be4d2d523fdf243f18a99a8d82d6a62.jpg

Edited by Kelkelen

Trying to send out some more targeted cards. Scroll name is the same as my forum name.

What I still need:

20180219_162602.jpg

Oh my gosh, you're all amazing!  I can't edit fast enough!  Every time I send out a few valentines, I've got more flowers I needed!  Thank you SO much!!!  I'll be sticking around to spread the love!  <3

LITERALLY, that fast, I got everything but the bleeding heart!  <3 <3 <3  You're all AWESOME!

Edited by Kelkelen

Starting late this year, oh dear @ n@

Will send to above, but please forgive the delay as I am using a playstation browser and it moves pretty slowly. 

I am still in need of the following flowers:

Kitty Tongue, Feather Aechema, Rose, Cactus, Fishglobe Succulent, Curlybloom, Azurebloom, Karigolde, Tremordew, Holly, Watercup Bloom, Crystal (Blue and Green), Silver Conifer Bloom, Glowbells, Lotus, Grassflower, Milkweed Thistle, Heliotrope, Chrysanthemum, Anemone, Coastal Daisy, Gale Blossom, Abyssal Starlight, Enamel Orchid, Dragon Arum, Blue Lotus, Shimmering Iris, Seaweed, Coral, Water Lily, Freshwater Pearl, Pumpkin Flower, Tiger Lily, Mystic Orchid, Flowering Echeveria, Daphne Lucae, Jade Peony, Animimic, Redbud, Aurora Snowflake, Regal Moonberry, Stinkwort, Lantana, Sunflower, Dahlia, Lantern Bulb, Cashmere Flower, Talon Vine, Poppi, Dragoneyes, Ridgebloom, Silent Princess, Snegbell, Lumina Scale, Kaluchka, Snapdragon, Stinging Nettle, Love-lies-bleeding, Lesser Celandine, Snowfall Lily, Kokio Kea, Snow Flower, Snek, Moonflower, Blue Creeper, Pinwheel, Tacky Flower, Parasitic Bloom, Soulglow Bells, Daffeyedil, Ribbon Bloom, Firebloom, Kagaya Kanina, Death Stalk, Strange Seedpods, Forget-me-not, Balloonflower, Paper Flower, Zhet, Hybi, Wind Crucifer, Fever Flower, Queen of the Night Lily, Corpse Lily, Gloriosa, Almond Bloom, Gumnut Bloom, Plumeria

1 minute ago, Kelkelen said:

Daypaw, I am ON IT!  (Prepare for some ridiculous cheesy lines, though!)

Oh my, thank you! Bring on the cheese!

Flowering the person above~

Psst... if anyone can send me a bleeding heart, that's the last one I need!  Thank youuuuuu!  <3  Other than that, I love forget-me-nots, tiger lilies, redbuds, almond blossoms, plumeria, parasite flowers (morning glories?), shimmering iris, entire trees, coral, smol snek, pine flowers, pinwheels!!, gumnut tree blossoms, nightlights, and basically anything blue.  Oh, and CHEESY LINES!

THANK YOU!  DONE!  Hurrah!!!! 

Still flower-bombing Daypaw, but lost track of what's been sent and what hasn't...  :-O  Flower-bombed more...and more... going to see if there's an update, but heh heh heh -- so many flowers were rained!

Edited by Kelkelen

Edit: Holy crap, I'm buried in flowers now! XD

This is all I have D:

I thought I had them all :c

I needz zem all. 

Well, I'll take almost any at this point. Love the blue flowers. Also like the whole "I think there's an angry Avatar of Destruction/Vine Dragon nearby"

flowers.png

Edited by LadyZyphyr

Thanks everyone for the flower bombs! In return, I'm gonna send you all you've listed, LadyZyphyr. :D (PS I love sneks!)

Edited by DarkArmada

Will send to above, but please forgive the delay as I am using a playstation browser and it moves pretty slowly. 

I am still in need of the following flowers:

None! Thanks to everyone who helped me catch up!

For anyone still sending, I'd love to get more of the 'not flower' items- like the scales, tree, snek, pinwheel, etc-- or any flower with the color blue/turquoise anywhere on them, anything with 'bell' in the name, or bleeding hearts.

Edited by Daypaw