betaphenylGABA

Clearing of AP

If I remember correctly, anytime after these holiday events, the AP gets so full that eggs are often sitting there until they have mere hours left. I don't know if any die from that but people snatch them up as quickly as possible.

Christmas and Valentines egg walls don't last as long as Halloween ones do. It will probably clear out tomorrow, maybe even sometime tonight.

edit: I have to admit I don't think I've ever seen so many Holiday new release eggs in the AP at once, so it might take longer than usual since many of us can't pick them up. :P

Edited by Terces

1 hour ago, Terces said:

Christmas and Valentines egg walls don't last as long as Halloween ones do. It will probably clear out tomorrow, maybe even sometime tonight.

edit: I have to admit I don't think I've ever seen so many Holiday new release eggs in the AP at once, so it might take longer than usual since many of us can't pick them up. :P

Kind of floored actually, glad someone else things its not a usual occurrence!

1 hour ago, Terces said:

I don't think I've ever seen so many Holiday new release eggs in the AP at once

It's creeping me out a bit. How did that even happen?

1 minute ago, Empererpenguin said:

Apparently the new deal is to catch and release new eggs for 3 days to "help" out those who could not get here during that time to pick up their 2 new eggs, which literally took me 2 minutes!   Kinda of a problem when you have a limited release like this, just hope the practice is not repeated for valentines day

4 minutes ago, Empererpenguin said:

There are also people who code hunt, so toss the eggs they don't want, or miss click back in the ap

I'm shoving most of the AP ones in Valley Sherwood so they'll at least hatch and get out the way for a bit, so if everyone could give views to the ER viewer for a bit that'd be great. Even just giving a single UV to all the eggs by choosing the "All ERs" option for 1 cycle would be fantastic.

13 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

I'm shoving most of the AP ones in Valley Sherwood so they'll at least hatch and get out the way for a bit, so if everyone could give views to the ER viewer for a bit that'd be great. Even just giving a single UV to all the eggs by choosing the "All ERs" option for 1 cycle would be fantastic.

I'll help out, otherwise this wall isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

3 hours ago, Karobb said:

Apparently the new deal is to catch and release new eggs for 3 days to "help" out those who could not get here during that time to pick up their 2 new eggs, which literally took me 2 minutes!   Kinda of a problem when you have a limited release like this, just hope the practice is not repeated for valentines day

I have done this in the past, but with the new CB biome I think this is going to be redundant.

The AP is finally back to the regular eggs for me, now I can finally go back to stalking it.

From what people posted last year (someone said it ended on the 28th) and what people posted in the news thread, the wall lasted only a few hours longer. Actually, looking at my last  2016 holiday, Sir Witchbutt, this year's wall may have been shorter. He was born on the 30th.  The others also seem to have been born from the 28th-30th.