Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've just submitted my last one too.  I can't see it still going tomorrow when I get up so I'll say goodnight.

Thank you, it's been a pleasure. xxx

Go Fire!!!!!

Proud of you all.

15 minutes ago, Miaplacidus said:

I've submitted my last puzzle just now, alas.
I hope the bar will turn red again.

Anyways, it's been a pleasure being in this team with you all, fellow fire warriors! And, as I said before, this is the best team and this thread has been the best side of the event. Thank you!

Goodnight to you all,

Miaplacidus.

3 minutes ago, quinney said:

I've just submitted my last one too.  I can't see it still going tomorrow when I get up so I'll say goodnight.

Thank you, it's been a pleasure. xxx

Go Fire!!!!!

Proud of you all.

Thank you both for your service as fire warriors! Both of your help is appreciated! Thank you for all your puzzlework! 

May you keep the embers of fire within your hearts! 🔥

*gives you goodbye goodies*

Creamy-Coconut-Milk-Hot-Chocolate-4.jpg

Well I keep submitting.... been babysitting my hatchlings, I usually never have to fog them... 4 so far what the heck? Also eggs that should be far enough along too had to fog. Hummm weird.

Goodnight and pleasant dreams to those leaving us now! I'll be here continuing the fight for fire for a good long while yet.

1 minute ago, maratrekkan said:

Good night... sleep well

You heading to sleep too?

If so, have a good night! And thank you for submitting to the Fire team! 

*gives you goodies*

12647.jpg

No I am up right now... not feeling great but up, just wishing everyone else pleasant dreams.

I just made some yummy chocolate chip cookies (and munched on some cookie dough), anyone want some? I don't have a picture but *hands out warm cookies!*

My mom keeps asking what that annoying loud alarm is that keeps going off, lol. I've explained that it's the timer for the puzzle game, but I don't think she gets it.

Cookies yum yum. I found out why my hatchlings are all getting sick... my scroll was on other sites... hummm. A bit distracting having too check egg sites, some I have never used, and unclick all the eggs and hatchlings I did not enter.... but still doing the puzzles. 

I went off to get those boxes sorted, and Ice is still winning? It can't be! The bar must go red again!

1 minute ago, maratrekkan said:

Cookies yum yum. I found out why my hatchlings are all getting sick... my scroll was on other sites... hummm. A bit distracting having too check egg sites, some I have never used, and unclick all the eggs and hatchlings I did not enter.... but still doing the puzzles. 

It sounds like someone tried to viewbomb you. Glad you caught it in time, or else, dead babies. 

I wish it wasn't common, but it happens. 

Thanks for still submitting though!

Submitted another puzzle. I'm using the cooldown for grouping / describing my dragons :).

Been submitting puzzles every 15 minutes, and going through my old dragon's lineages in between (made a new Group, need to find dragons to add to it). Only about 2 1/2 hours left of the game, ack!

Only at 59%...it will not be finished at DC's midnight unless it gets help from tj. Still sending in hard puzzles for fire here.

I'm back from dinner/family stuff and ready to fight Ice with Fire again. Just submitted a hard puzzle. I wouldn't mind one of those cookies while waiting for the cool down ;)

25 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

I'm back from dinner/family stuff and ready to fight Ice with Fire again. Just submitted a hard puzzle. I wouldn't mind one of those cookies while waiting for the cool down ;)

*hands you a cookie*

DTCookies.jpg

Less then an hour left! *cries* I don't want this to end, it's been so much fun! I may have to hunt around online for a similar game now (I actually totally suck at regular tetris, but this version is addicting).

70% filled with a 1% difference. We got this guys! We can do it!

Welp I've submitted my last puzzle! It was a fairly easy one too. I wish there wasn't that darn 15 minute wait so I could do another one before time runs out. 

7 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Welp I've submitted my last puzzle! It was a fairly easy one too. I wish there wasn't that darn 15 minute wait so I could do another one before time runs out. 

I know right!

I did as well.

I'm kinda hoping it will stay open until the bar is filled, but you never know. 

In any case, it was a pleasure working with all of you! I'm glad to have you all as my comrades in flames! 

TO TEAM FIRE! BEST DC HOLIDAY TEAM OF 2017!

🔥

Cookies and Cocoa for Everyone!

Hot_Chocolate_Cookie_Cups.jpg

12187833_1040236526008605_23799595047217

Well, my friends, I'm off to bed. Don't know how long the mods (hands @Earth Gurl extra cookies) will leave this open once the event ends, so I wanted to say a few words before I peace out for the night.

This has been such an incredible, passionate, and inspiring team. I'm so proud of our comradery. I missed the mass breeds, but I'm still beaming over the fact that that was my team that did that. I've loved the memes and the hot chocolate pictures and the warm toasty feeling I've gotten just from being in this thread. I will continue to wear my fire badges with pride.  Virtual hugs and thank you guys for being just an awesome group of people to play with. You made grinding those puzzles for twelve days worth it.

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one. - Captain Mal Reynolds,  Firefly

I'm glad I got to be a part of the Fire Team (despite starting on the other team!). The warmth and excitement and kindness in this thread was so wonderful and definitely brightened my spirits while I was sick. Thank you all for such a wonderful time!

Well, I puzzled until I fell asleep at the computer!  No idea how the event ended -- yet.  BUT!  Whatever the results, this has been the best team, and the best aspect of this event, for sure.  Thank you all so much for being such nice, WARM, welcoming teammates!  The camaraderie in here has been inspiring.  The banners, the mass-breeds, the cocoa, the firesides, the... chihuahuas?  Yes, even those!

Many hearts to you all.  <3  <3  <3  May the new year bring you all the luck and shiny new dragons your hearts desire!