SklarmaDakflam

Suggestions: Personal Storage in Forums

I was thinking maybe making a place in the forums for personal storage. It would be somewhere where users can make threads to save any writing, characters, ideas, pictures, links, etc...

The private notepad in Edit Profile should work for personal storage. It doesn't have a preview, but the box displays almost anything and displays pictures like it would look in a forum post anyway. I can't link it because the link's unique to everyone, but an Edit button should be immediately visible on your profile page.

Agree - this feature already exists.  Were you looking to expand on it?

The notepad is pretty well hidden away. It used to be more prominent on the old forum version. I suspect a lot of people don't know it is there. Still, once you know, it does seem to do everything the OP wants.

I didn't know there was the private notepad, it is pretty well hidden. That is pretty much what I was looking for. Maybe make it a little more obvious that it exists, maybe?

And thank you for telling me that it was there!

Edited by SklarmaDakflam
Spelling error

The only part of this idea I particularly would care for is a designated place for DC Dragon Requests art can be uploaded and stored. I'm not sure if it has to be implemented using this specific forum, but some sort of server that is Dragon Cave art only would be nice in regards to those who are completely reliant on free image hosting. With how free hosting image sites often only remain free for so long... Well, I must say the constant Ads in place of pictures are very, very annoying.

How are all of these projects to continue if all the work put into them cannot be viewed by the other members working on the project or by those who merely are in favor and wish to add in comments? I mainly just lurk around the DR area, but am often disappointed these days because so much visual information cannot be accessed.