FireMercury

can't enter the raffle

so i assume "raise 0/3 adult dragons" means to hatch dragons and raise them to adults right? i've done 4 so far this month i believe but my counter still says 0. It's worked for me previous months so i'm not sure whats happened?

2 minutes ago, FireMercury said:

i believe

Try a temporary sort by age and look at the last 3 dragons? Should be at the end of your /dragons/ listing.

7 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Try a temporary sort by age and look at the last 3 dragons? Should be at the end of your /dragons/ listing.

?? how will that help? i know i had 1 dragon become an adult on the 17th and 2 on the 19th. i go them specifically for the raffle. i'm not questioning if i did raise dragon i'm questioning why my raffle counter says 0/3 still.

To be able to deliver 3 links to proof for quick check? Considering that you said "i believe" that might also be a proof to yourself.

I suppose TJ, the only person to fix this, could just produce a query on his database ...

Have you tried a hard refresh?

If it's just two you can still not enter and it might just be a cache issue

i know what 3 dragon they are if anyone needs links for some reason. the "i believe" was because i think i grew 4 not just 3.

3 minutes ago, herk said:

Have you tried a hard refresh?

If it's just two you can still not enter and it might just be a cache issue

nope didn't help. they didn't all 3 grow up at the same time they were days apart

Mine said 1/3 a few days ago (although I raised more than three dragons). I didn't report it because it still showed me as "entered successfully", but it's not just weird for you.

I can't enter the raffle either, and I've never had problems before. The button is just greyed out and I can't click it. Strange.

Me too. How many have you raised, walkinslow ?

My button was greyed-out yesterday, but that was because I hadn't had any dragons grow into adults since the new raffle started. Some grew up overnight and now the button is clickable for me.

Ah, that must be it, no adults yet for September. Sorry, I hadn't realised that.

Thank you for your answers!

For next time, if you check the raffle page it tells you how many dragons you've raised so far out of the number needed. :) So when it says "Entry Requirements Raise 3/3 adult dragons" you're able to join. But if it says 0/3 or 1/3 or 2/3, you haven't met the requirements yet and can't join. So you can always check that in future! ^_^ 

I've just discovered I can't enter the raffle either. The page says I've raised "3/3 adult dragons", and the "Enter Raffle" button is active, but when I click it, nothing happens.

Tried with two browsers, Mozilla and Chrome. Clearing the cache doesn't help either.

5 hours ago, Gealach said:

I've just discovered I can't enter the raffle either. The page says I've raised "3/3 adult dragons", and the "Enter Raffle" button is active, but when I click it, nothing happens.

Tried with two browsers, Mozilla and Chrome. Clearing the cache doesn't help either.

That's strange. Do you have a mobile device you could log in on to enter? I mean, that doesn't solve the problem that your browser isn't letting you, but it might allow you to bypass the problem and enter anyway. 

Edited by StormWizard212

Do you have noscript or ghostery (in fact ghostery I have now disabled as it was acting weird since its latest update...) but with noscript you need to allow the site.

10 hours ago, Gealach said:

I had the same issue just now on chrome, tried several times but it seemed as if the page just refreshed with no result every time I clicked the "enter raffle" button. I disabled my adblock and had nothing else running but it made no difference. It worked fine from my phone though.

5 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

Do you have noscript or ghostery (in fact ghostery I have now disabled as it was acting weird since its latest update...) but with noscript you need to allow the site.

Neither of these. Tried disabling adblock - still nothing. Javascript is allowed.

9 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

That's strange. Do you have a mobile device you could log in on to enter? I mean, that doesn't solve the problem that your browser isn't letting you, but it might allow you to bypass the problem and enter anyway. 

4 hours ago, MissK. said:

I had the same issue just now on chrome, tried several times but it seemed as if the page just refreshed with no result every time I clicked the "enter raffle" button. I disabled my adblock and had nothing else running but it made no difference. It worked fine from my phone though.

Thanks, that actually worked! Managed to enter via my phone.

Edited by Gealach

My raffle status says :

Entry Requirements

Raise 1/3 adult dragons

I'm very sure I have at least 18 olives stolen/laid in September and grew up in the past few days. Anyone have this problem before? :wacko:

Nvm. 2 more hatchlings just grew up and I successfully refreshed and entered via mobile phone, like everyone else.:D 

Edited by banban007

I have entered successfully. What day I did so, I can't recall. But yeah I guess not everyone is having problems.

Okay, I'm going to bump this as a friend can't enter 

14 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Okay, I'm going to bump this as a friend can't enter 

Well, unfortunately, "a friend can't enter" gives zero information about what's going on with your friend.

Given that each case reported in this thread appears to be completely different (one person, for example, was able to enter after switching devices, which seems to indicate a computer issue that could be debugged; there is nothing about the page that would be different on mobile. another person here reports that progression is supposedly not being tracked, which would be a fully separate issue), a "me too" bump doesn't actually do anything because there's no one thing to "+1."

I'm actually going to ask that this thread only be posted in if you're seeing the same issue brought up in the first post: if you see that the raffle counter does not appear to increase when a hatchling becomes an adult. If you are having any other issue, please post a new thread.

I'm having the same problem as the first poster. I have raised 8 of the new dragons, all of which became adults on October 5. The raffle entry says I've raised 2/3.