FireMercury

can't enter the raffle

Mine's the same issue as well. I raised 6 to adulthood on October 5th, but I'm only getting credit for one and am unable to enter.

Edit: My next wave of six matured, and enough of them counted for me to enter the raffle.

Edited by Kith
update

Well, something changed. Now instead of saying I raised 2/3 adults it says I raised 0/3 adults. The actual number is 8 adults, so boo.

I have 4 dragons growing up tonight. We'll see if that fixes anything. If it doesn't I'ma gonna complain somewhere.

ETA: when they grew  up I could enter. Could the error have anything to do with the fact that the first 8 were caught in September but hatched and grew up after the 1st? It seems weird but that's what happened.

Edited by Fiona
added info

15 hours ago, Fiona said:

ETA: when they grew  up I could enter. Could the error have anything to do with the fact that the first 8 were caught in September but hatched and grew up after the 1st? It seems weird but that's what happened.

I had 6 grow up on the 5th, but when I went to the raffle page last night, it said 0/3.  They were caught on September 30.

Interesting observation. If that's what's happening, it either needs to be changed or the requirements need to specify that, since " Raise 0/3 adult dragons" certainly does not give any indication that the eggs themselves need to be laid in the current month.

WELL - I was able to enter and as far as I can tell, I caught the ones that grew up on Sept 30th too...

I entered right one first day of each new raffle, which means the according eggs had been laid at least 5 days prior to that.

So *if* that was what prevented you from entering, that should be a bug.

Another possibility could be that the counter resets every night for some buggy reason. By having 4 grow up at once and entering on the same day, you would then have circumvented this issue.

I'd found out about the raffle a few days ago, so I went to check it out. It said Entry Requirements, Raise 0/3 dragons. And then I entered. I figured it would keep track for me.

Reading this means... I entered successfully and I had zero.

Checking back a moment ago, and I have 1/3 but it does still say I entered successfully.

Figured even though I'm backwards, I'd post just in case either I help, or I mess things up more in figuring how to fix.

(I'm actually unsure which dragon hit adulthood to give me the 1/3; didn't think I needed to pay attention. I can give more info later if needed.)

Whenever I click 'enter raffle' the page just refreshes and doesn't show that I've entered. Frustrating :/