Jump to content
Bodecia

DC Community Notice Board

Recommended Posts

Windflower whatever its called Dragon, Hatchling, grabbed from AP, did incuhatch, please give good home from yourself or gifting to another enjoy: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Natayah said:

Windflower whatever its called Dragon, Hatchling, grabbed from AP, did incuhatch, please give good home from yourself or gifting to another enjoy: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

@Natayah , thanks for this lovely Ridgewing hatchie!

Share this post


Link to post

@nordana

thanks so much for this beauty! Have offspring from each Aegis alt can be crossed from my WL now, and even all in one. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, nordana said:

Another 3g Altkin bred by me; ignore the two-way and offer a dummy, I just want to see where it goes. :)

 

Lineage of this lil baby

 

3g from silver Caligenes with a lot of pink colours

 

Thanks for giving it a good home and enjoy, @Aie !! :)

Thank you! :)

 

Continuing the Altkin theme with this one, offer a dummy! Gone to the first person who offered ^_^

Edited by Aie

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Aie said:

Thank you! :)

 

Continuing the Altkin theme with this one, offer a dummy! Gone to the first person who offered ^_^

 

Thanks a lot! It's beautiful :wub:

 

Keep the theme going with a 4g Spriters Altkin: Claim my egg! You're welcome knightwolfshy! Enjoy :D

 

 

edit: forget I still have this little one from a testbreeding: 4g Gold Lunar from EnrAegis checker, female influenced

Edited by rinoa26

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

 

Thanks a lot! It's beautiful :wub:

 

Keep the theme going with a 4g Spriters Altkin: Claim my egg!

Got this one! Really beautiful indeed. Thank you! ❤️

Share this post


Link to post