Moonlight_Eevee

Zyumorph Breeding Plans

From what I can see, the Zyumorphs seem to breed true to their own colour, like Xenos. It's a bit early to tell if they can breed the occational other colour or if bred ones behave differently, I think, unless someone has bred a dragon not the colour of one of its parents?

Unsure about the Sinos, but at least we know that they can produce more than one colour, most likely all (I have seen at least five, and I won't bother hunting for the last one tongue.gif). Based on predatorfan4ever's post a little further up it does seem like the colour they produce is random, or at least not based on the partner's biome, or the time of the breeding, or the mana of the partner.

On the bright side, at least we can immediately tell what type it is, which is something that can't be said for the other dragons we have that breed random colors.

So far all my breeding attempts have either resulted in no egg, or a Zyu of the same color as one of its parents. If these guys only breed true, like the Pyropes, that will simplify things... even though it would be cool if they'd breed other colors, lol.

From what I can see, the Zyumorphs seem to breed true to their own colour, like Xenos. It's a bit early to tell if they can breed the occational other colour or if bred ones behave differently, I think, unless someone has bred a dragon not the colour of one of its parents?

Unsure about the Sinos, but at least we know that they can produce more than one colour, most likely all (I have seen at least five, and I won't bother hunting for the last one tongue.gif). Based on predatorfan4ever's post a little further up it does seem like the colour they produce is random, or at least not based on the partner's biome, or the time of the breeding, or the mana of the partner.

Thank you for answering my question!

Though, that's not necessarily true for Xenos.

Xenos breeding is determined by biome. So, if you breed a Xeno with a non-Xeno, you could get the parent Xeno breed, the non-Xeno breed, or (at a smaller rate) a Xeno from the non-Xeno's biome. However, if you have a Cave non-Xeno parent, you can get any of the 6 Xenos, with increased chance of the parent Xeno breed.

If you true breed Xeno's, there is a smaller chance that you will get any of the other Xenos that aren't the parent Xenos' breed. If they were pure true breeders, then I wouldn't have my Sonic Chick.

But that's kinda off topic.

As it is, it seems like you guys are saying the Zyu's breed true no matter what.

I know about the Xenos tongue.gif

I meant that from what we have so far, it does seem like the Zyus breed true to their own no matter what, as I at least haven't seen anything to contradict this. But just because it seems that way doesn't mean it is strictly true, and, as with Xenos, they could pop out the occasional other colour based on something (biome, mana, something else). I think it's still a bit to early to say anything for certain, as the dataset in this thread isn't all that large, but the trend seems to be that they breed true smile.gif

I know about the Xenos tongue.gif

I meant that from what we have so far, it does seem like the Zyus breed true to their own no matter what, as I at least haven't seen anything to contradict this. But just because it seems that way doesn't mean it is strictly true, and, as with Xenos, they could pop out the occasional other colour based on something (biome, mana, something else). I think it's still a bit to early to say anything for certain, as the dataset in this thread isn't all that large, but the trend seems to be that they breed true smile.gif

Ohh. Whoops. Sorry about the misundestanding. Thank you for your help.

Oh wow. I didn't expect this to be any good but I love it! male pink Zyu x female Tri-Horn wub.gif

That's really pretty! I might just have to try it myself happy.gif

Ohh. Whoops. Sorry about the misundestanding. Thank you for your help.

No problem! I'm glad I was able to help biggrin.gif

Yeah, the multiclutch behaviour can produce more than one egg of either breed. smile.gif

ETA: Other than that very unfortunate Shimmer eggie, has anyone bred anything other than another Zyu from either Zyumorph or Sinomorph?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/XnF0l

just bred this was hoping to get the yellow zyumorph but nope lol

Has anyone bred a Sino, or seen confirmation from Artists that there is no way to breed them?

Cheers!

C4.

Has anyone bred a Sino, or seen confirmation from Artists that there is no way to breed them?

Cheers!

C4.

I just tried and got a red Zyumorph from a female Sinomorph x male alpine Spirit Ward.

Cheers!

C4.

Considering:

• Sinos breed zyus
  • Sinos are summoned as insta-adults
  • Sinos are summoned, reminiscent of GoNs - which can't breed more GoNs
I don't think it's too much of a limb to go out on to say that there will be no bred sinos. ^^

Considering:
  • Sinos breed zyus
  • Sinos are summoned as insta-adults
  • Sinos are summoned, reminiscent of GoNs - which can't breed more GoNs
I don't think it's too much of a limb to go out on to say that there will be no bred sinos. ^^

Oh I agree! tongue.gif I'm just wondering if we've had anything official.

Logic is a truly fantastic way to be wrong with confidence, and all.

Cheers!

C4.

I just tried a Sino x Sino and got a black Zyumorph