Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Relicanyoner

Hi! a real newbie but excited inspite of it.

I have been looking around the site, reading everything. I'm not very versatile with the computer but want to learn my way around this dragon world.

I have hatched four eggs, and have three more to hatch (one is sickly and is in a fog). Not too sure how long dragons take to grow up into mature dragons.

I do need a mentor. I live in Australia.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

Dragons have 7 days to move to the next stage (egg -> hatchling, hatchling -> adult). They can hatch once they have 4 days left or less. I will go request a mentor for you. :3

I have hatched four eggs, and have three more to hatch (one is sickly and is in a fog). Not too sure how long dragons take to grow up into mature dragons.

Hello and welcome! You're in good hands here. Lots of people willing to help you out.

How is the sick one doing?

Peace.

Peace - thank you for inquiring about my ill egg. Egg actually hatched so all is well. Except I am having a hard time identifying eggs when you go to claim abandon ones. So hard to remember colors, swirls, etc. I tried to copy the Wiki Dragon Types but it does not agree to print out. Perhaps it is not suppose to. (?)