Common Collector's Competition

Common Collector's Competition!

Prizes!  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to the Common Collectors Competition!

[This thread has been given approval by Rubyshoes.]

Please be sure to read everything below this text. It's important.

ALL donations should be sent to the CCC account (PM me in my regular account to let me know to peek), and not bred before the 1st or 2nd of the month. Prizes will be sent out on the 3rd of each month.

Here's the gist of it:

Every month we'll have a race to see who can raise the most of a certain type of common in a month. This person wins a prize which varies every month depending on donors and breeding. Some of the possible prizes are:

3rd gen user posted image or user posted image (occasionally 2nd gens when breeding gets lucky ;) )

CB/2nd/3rd gen user posted image or user posted image

CB user posted image user posted image

3rd Spriter Alt lineages

Pretty checkers

And who knows..... maybe even a user posted image!

ANYONE and everyone can donate and all donations will be greeted with hugs and cookies! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Sound simple? Great.

To sign up simply fill out this form biggrin.gif

Forum Name:

Scroll Name:

Trophy:

[B]Forum Name:[/B] 
[B]Scroll Name:[/B] 
[B]Trophy:[/B] 

Slightly more detailed rules:

1.] Only eggs that were caught, stolen, bred and then raised to adulthood or frozen during the month we're in will count.

[This means that if the competition started on July 1st, only adults or frozen hatchies that were "caught" and "grown on" a day between July 1st and July 31st will be accepted.]

2.] There will be several types of commons to pick up each month. You do not have to catch all breeds listed, you can focus on one, two or all of the listed breeds.

3.] Eggs can be caught in the AP, bred by you, traded for, or stolen from the cave. We do not allow groups to compete (meaning your friends aren't allow to help) in the Gold, Silver or Bronze categories.

4.] There are four categories. Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze.

These categories refer to the small trophy that lurks at the top of your scroll and to your current number of dragons. Click here to find out why this is. If you do not have a trophy, you will go into the bronze category.

If you change trophy levels AFTER the 15th, you will stay in your current category.

5.] The first or second day of the month we will pick a winner, send them their prize and then choose which new commons we will pick up for the month. Please be sure your scroll name is visible on your scroll so dragons can be confirmed.*NOTE: if you do not get your prize by 48 hours after it is sent to you, the thread is not required to get you a new prize. You know by playing that it will be sent on the 3rd, so it is your responsibility to pick it up in a timely manner.*

6.] Anyone can participate so long as you follow the rules and play nice.

7.] Every month this will restart, (Again, only if there's enough interest). Preferably, a minimum of 2 participants in a category.

8.] About the prize: It will be a low gen metal or maybe even a Science dragon (aka Neglected). Prizes vary month to month, it depends on what is bred and available at the time.

9.] Runner up prizes are given to members in 2nd and 3rd place in each category, if there are more than 6 participants in that given category, or depending on donations. 

Also, depending on prize donations, there may be extra prizes for fancy codes and such, or just surprises. wink.gif

10.] Anyone not using the below format will not be eligible to win. Please use the format provided for each breed when listing your dragons. Thank you. (in other words if we collect 4 dragons, you will need to use that format for each of the 4 breeds.... not all breeds listed in one big list for the thread to sort through, help us out here wink.gif )

Example, change it to your name and the breed we are doing this month

Forum Name: Your forum name added here

Terrae: Code, code, code, code (adults only)

Canopy: Code, code, code, code (adults only)

Remember, only adults or frozen hatchies count so be sure to post only those codes.

You may hyperlink the codes to the lineage if you want that is up to you but please do not list everything in a jumbled mess for me to try to figure it all out.

Or you can now use a scroll group, posting the link to your post. Please remember to keep breeds together and not mixed up though. 

11.) THINK SOME ARE MISSING THIS LITTLE PIECE SO WANNA ADD IT IN BOLD. PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE YOUR SCROLL NAME VISIBLE BEFORE THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH SO DRAGONS CAN BE CHECKED AHEAD OF TIME. HAVING YOUR SCROLL NAME VISIBLE MAKES IT GO BY A LOT FASTER. YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN IF YOUR DRAGONS CAN NOT BE CONFIRMED.

12.) You may sign up for the contest at any moment of the month running if you have started collecting the breed for the current month. If you have not collected any dragons you will not be eligible for a prize, even if you are the only participant of your category. 

Spamming or begging will immediately get you blacklisted.

Getting started:

The qualifying egg breeds for NEXT CONTEST are:

Remember they must state egg stolen on MARCH 1st at the earliest.

All eligible dragons must be grown no later than MARCH 31st.

BREEDS FOR NEXT CONTEST ARE:

Seragamma_Wyvern_egg.gif.dc355ed57c1f86207a71fd9a1d66f678.gifThis plain-looking egg has faint speckles. Seragamma Wyvern
Bright-breasted_Wyvern_egg.gif.7d5d0b8a3f3745009b6912bd3be48e85.gifThis egg is covered in speckles. Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Greater_Spotted_Drake_egg.png.be15585397502208a45beee05a556a5f.png This egg is speckled with rosette-like markings.

Two-Finned_Bluna_egg.gif.cc9da89bba7ef9ac3ea8d78d32ecfa6c.gifThis egg has colored speckles on it. Two-Finned Bluna
Speckle_egg.gif.98d6c4937a4772ecf98f8bdeae7a0fa3.gifThis egg is dark with light speckles...or maybe it’s light with dark speckles?  Blancblack
Freckled_egg.png.d6b9d5237b25888345b9a177c020cf51.pngThis egg is yellow with orange speckling. Freckled Dragons

Remember, no need to catch all the breeds listed. You can focus on one, 2 or more breeds. It can be Cave Born or bred. The point is to have fun collecting biggrin.gif

Hope this can help out.... When checking dragons on the last day, I check 2 things, the date and who's scroll the dragon is on.

When adding dragons please be sure to check the date before counting them. They must have only the month played on them. Example: For June catch, all dates need to have June...no May and no July anywhere on there.

Also, on the last day of the month when I am doing tallies, please be sure to have your scroll NAME visible. Hope this helps out.

-Soullesshuman can be blamed for the title/name.

Edited by Common Collector's Competition

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=119026][img=https://i.imgur.com/HEN6zgr.gif][/URL]

Banner by Neo Metal Sonic.

--> Archive of CCC past winners can be found here.<--

Monthly Winners

November

Platinum: 1ST = Chaosdawn  2ND = Ruby Eyes  3RD =  Merenwen

Gold: 1ST = kanya146715  2ND = Solaries  3RD = Kurokosworth 

Silver:  

Bronze: 1ST =   KittyPurrs

January

Platinum: 1ST= Merenwen 2ND= Chaosdawn  3RD= Firedda

Gold: 1ST= ADN6 2ND= puppy12361236  3RD=  Kurokosworth

Silver: 1ST= KittyPurrs 2ND= Tserin  3RD= Zhiyi1015  

Bronze: 1ST=  2ND=  3RD=

March

Platinum: 1ST=  2ND=  3RD=

Gold: 1ST=  2ND=  3RD=

Silver: 1ST=  2ND=  3RD=

May

June

July

August

September

November

Monthly Stats

November

Merenwen  Pink: 10 Flamingo: 15 Galvanic: 12 Luminox: 12

Chaosdawn Pink: 52 Flamingo: 12 Galvanic: 4 Luminox: 11

Ruby Eyes Pink: 12 Flamingo: 24 Galvanic: 6 Luminox: 9

Narrae Pink: 2 Flamingo: 16 Galvanic: 4 Luminox: 6

spring_dragon Pink: 13 Flamingo: 16 Galvanic: 11 Luminox: 6

Mochi Pink: 5 Flamingo: 1 Luminox: 4

kanya146715 Pink: 29 Flamingo: 48 Galvanic: 6 Luminox: 5

Solaries Pink: 11 Flamingo: 22 Galvanic: 3 Luminox: 2

Kurokosworth Pink: 2

KittyPurrs Pink: 17 Flamingo: 6 Galvanic: 9 Luminox: 4

GRAND TOTALS: Pink: 153 Flamingo: 160 Galvanic: 55 Luminox: 59

December

BREAK

January
Merenwen  14 Aria ; 25 Ember ; 19 Pyrovar ; 7 Red : 65 Total 
Chaosdawn 11 Aria ; 11 Ember ; 6 Pyrovar ; 29 Red : 57 Total 
Firedda  11 Aria ; 23 Ember ; 15 Pyrovar ; 7 Red : 56 Total 
kanya146715  8 Aria ; 15 Ember ; 9 Pyrovar ; 9 Red : 41 Total 
Narrae  4 Aria ; 3 Ember ; 7 Pyrovar ; 4 Red : 18 Total 
purplehaze  3 Aria ;  2 Ember ;  2 Red :  7 Total 
Mochi 4 Ember ; 1 Pyrovar ; 2 Red : 7 Total 
RAAMIsABeast 3 Aria ; 5 Red : 8 Total 
Osean 2 Ember  10 Red : 12 Total 
Ruby Eyes  1 Aria ; 1 Ember ;  4 Red :  6 Total 
ADN6 2 Aria ; 40 Red :  42 Total 
puppy12361236  1 Aria ; 4 Ember ; 5 Pyrovar ; 1 Red : 11 Total 
Kurokosworth   2 Ember ; 2 Red : 4 Total
KittyPurrs  5 Aria ; 9 Ember ; 12 Pyrovar ; 15 Red : 41 Total 
Tserin  8 Aria ; 23 Ember ; 2 Pyrovar : 33 Total 
Zhiyi1015 4 Aria ; 2 Pyrovar ;  14 Red : 20 Total

February
BREAK

March

April

BREAK

May

June

July

August

September

October

BREAK

November

December

BREAK

PRIZE DONARS 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If you'd like to be a donar all you have to do is PM the CCC account. You will be pounded will hugs, coffee and brownies. If you'd prefer to remain anoymous, you will still be pounded with hugs, coffee and brownies but not added to the list :)

Most needed donations: CB Xenos, CB Coppers, Alt Lineages, 2nd/3rd gen Prizes, ND's.

Raphy

Narrae

WWECornSerpent

Darkstorm34

The Dragoness

monster04

Merenwen

Natayah

Spring_Dragon

Firedda

For a quick reply to any questions, feel free to PM me on my account Merenwen ❤️

Signups for : March 2020

PLATINUM

Merenwen

RAAMIsABeast

Solaries

Ruby Eyes

purplehaze

Shibunari

Mochi

Narrae

Firedda

GOLD

darkladyselenity

SILVER

KittyPurrs

BRONZE

Forum Name: KittyPurrs

Scroll Name: KittyPurrs

Trophy: Silver

Group: https://dragcave.net/group/118298

Seragamma Wyvern: 16
Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 21

Greater Spooted Drake: 4

Two-Finned Bluna: 2
Blancblack:
Freckled Dragons: 6

Total: 49

Edited by KittyPurrs

Forum Name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Trophy: Platinum

We certainly got the speckles this March :D

Seragamma:

1. xowF0
  2. KTyqR
  3. MV7vO
  4. iBrcr
  5. mllix
  6. Czmdt
  7. C24S9
  8. UZPAW
  9. AtMCY
  10. Oq6ol
  11. 773WK
  12. f16Xy
  13. TmOn0
  14. 9c5LG
  15. xegDN
  16. xM1cP
  17. F67ja
  18. JAMLX
  19. 0uhwn
  20. zF1mq
  21. EagDC
  22. USCIl
  23. ARRIU
  24. PzlFq
  25. C2XYp
  26. 2j0ZU
  27. 6P2r8

Freckle:

1. TmLuO
  2. cTmAb
  3. GKbl8
  4. w4ZLI
  5. ypK1r
  6. Q1VEA
  7. VKfli
  8. xYctk
  9. CXbuI
  10. n8lcS
  11. zPVsI
  12. mM8bd
  13. bf4iq
  14. hBHmn
  15. 0kJBc
  16. ybIu3
  17. RhptY
  18. SNlzM
  19. 6adhL
  20. fkgJb
  21. ARDTR
  22. ofxr5
  23. n1Yu7
  24. egn1A

This doesn't bode well for my planned checker ...

Bright-Breasted:

1. V5Cms
  2. RU3Xu
  3. vB0Jz
  4. kHN72
  5. 4C6EL
  6. mgkPA
  7. zz55T
  8. c68bv
  9. 7ClAA
  10. H6byv
  11. I8npx
  12. JaqQt
  13. QPDVf
  14. zF3kT
  15. FlBYp
  16. gCGvx
  17. 3zink
  18. w7vcz
  19. k7Die
  20. pIV6d
  21. GGqkT
  22. 9O3CK

Greater Spotted:

1. pJBqW
  2. u3N6K
  3. zehUW
  4. xBrFv
  5. AZA8x
  6. pLs39

Bluna:

1. 8lahn
  2. xyOt0
Edited by Ruby Eyes

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Forum Name: purplehaze

Scroll Name: purplehaze

Trophy: platinum

Group: https://dragcave.net/group/117520

Maybe this will be incentive to build up my Bluna and BlancBlack stock. :)

perfect time for it!

11 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Forum Name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Trophy: Platinum

We certainly got the speckles this March :D

yeah trying to do themes, last on was the hot eggs

Forum Name: Merenwen

Scroll Name: Merenwen

Trophy: Plat

Group: https://dragcave.net/group/118030

Blancblack:

Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 5

Freckled Dragon: 4

Greater Spotted Drake: 2

Two-Finned Bluna: 10

Seragamma Wyvern: 17

Grand Total 38

Edited by Merenwen

added everyone up til this point!

I want to take the moment to point out this rule, I counted them last month, but this time I will not. I WILL enforce this rule from here on out.

When using groups, PLEASE, sort them by breed so they are not scattered all over and jumbled into a mess. It slows down the counting and verifying process.

My high school daughter is 39 weeks pregnant (I will be a grandma at the ripe age of 45 LOL). She has graduation beginning of May. She is maintaining valedictorian status, keeping up with high school and her college classes she is duel enrolled in. In August she is going 900 miles away to college while we watch the baby while class is in session.. My plate is completely full with her and things going on, prepping etc. My time may not mean much to others, but it is very precious to me. I tell you this in hopes to emphasize how important this tiny rule is. ❤️

Or you can now use a scroll group, posting the link to your post. Please remember to keep breeds together and not mixed up though. 

Just a quick mid week check. If you are not listed simply means I didn't see a group link, nothing listed, scroll name not visible or scattered dragons. This is by no means a final count it's just a mid way check ;) My daughter went into labor Friday just after midnight, she comes home tomorrow and I may not be able to get in for a few days so want to pop this up real quick :)

PLATINUM

Merenwen 44

Solaries 36

Ruby Eyes 34

purplehaze 22

Narrae 14

Firedda 49

GOLD

darkladyselenity 41

SILVER

KittyPurrs 34

13 hours ago, Merenwen said:

My daughter went into labor Friday just after midnight, she comes home tomorrow and I may not be able to get in for a few days

Congrats to you both! Family comes first. 😊

tried to come in yesterday to get this, but was not able to

Getting tallies now :)

there will be none in April, so will be an off month

FINAL TALLIES

once typed here, there will be no edits except for miscounts :P

PLATINUM

Firedda 101!!!!!  Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 68 Freckled Dragons: 8  Greater Spotted Drake: 7 Seragamma Wyvern: 18 Prize Claimed

Ruby Eyes 81 Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 22 Freckled Dragons: 24 Greater Spotted Drake: 6  Seragamma Wyvern: 27 Two-Finned Bluna: 2 Prize Claimed

Merenwen 75 Blancblack: 1 Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 20 Freckled Dragons: 9 Greater Spotted Drake: 2 Seragamma Wyvern: 32 Two-Finned Bluna: 11 Prize Claimed

darkladyselenity 74 Blancblack: 3 Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 33 Freckled Dragons: 13 Greater Spotted Drake: 7 Seragamma Wyvern: 17 Two-Finned Bluna: 1 Prize Claimed

Mochi 74 Blancblack: 1 Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 36 Freckled Dragons: 11 Greater Spotted Drake: 3 Seragamma Wyvern: 21 Two-Finned Bluna: 2 Prize Claimed

Solaries 60 Blancblack: 8  Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 32  Freckled Dragons: 4 Greater Spotted Drake: 6 Seragamma Wyvern: 8 Two-Finned Bluna: 2 Prize Claimed

purplehaze 39 Blancblack: 6 Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 11 Freckled Dragons: 5 Seragamma Wyvern: 12 Two-Finned Bluna: 5 Prize Claimed

Narrae 24 Blancblack: 2 Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 9 Freckled Dragons: 4  Greater Spotted Drake:  Seragamma Wyvern: 9  PM SENT

RAAMIsABeast 4 Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 3 Seragamma Wyvern: 1

SILVER

KittyPurrs 51 Prize Claimed
Bright-Breasted Wyvern: 23  Freckled Dragons: 6  Greater Spotted Drake: 4  Seragamma Wyvern: 16 Two-Finned Bluna: 2