Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Lagie!

*hugs*

@Marcus Pheonix : Simply befriend someone, ask them to join your household and when they accept you can decide how much money they bring with them from their family. Take the lot and then have them leave the household again. I send them right back where they came from XD

I liked him the second I saw him MP!

Don't know why... He was the only one who actually looked adult to me XD

Elliot looks kinda adulty, in a 'Gaston' kinda way. 

And then there's young Jim Gordon XD

Elliot looks to high maintenance for me XD

Alex then looks like a high school jock XD

Sounds like Stardew Valley is making you face the same problem as in any other RPG which NPC should i marry with my character? Sometimes the choice is clear and sometimes you are thinking about it for days and after you married a NPC you still ask yourself: Was it the right choice?

@Fortune86 The Revolutionary was painful in the way, that he has random spawnpoints and you are restricted to two starting points. So if you are like me and checking out where the target is and then plan how to be stealthy and then you restart because you tested a bit around without failing... well he is not there and your plan will not work... So basically i followed someone' video who values stealth over speed and is going for actions being more safe for stealth and i had to restart until target is where i need the target. The Undying was really fun stuff, this not so much.

That looks a bit more like me, I have a beard though but also a bigger belly so I'm happy with him as is :D

Downloaded sims 4 myself... did you get any of the expansions fort?

Oh shoot yeah I forgot about the beard. I'll try and remember tonight. 

No I just got the basic version that came with PS+. No pets or stardom for me XD

Your co-workers are donkeyholes btw. Every time you fix a problem they hate you for it for making them look bad. 

Nope... Was at art last night.

Didn't do much art cause I'm in a bit of a depressed mood.

My manager seems convinced that we might be moved to a new premises this year. When this will happen I don't know.

If we move then there is no reason for me to stay in the Strand. I will have to drop everything I've built

Aw fudge yeah you mentioned that was a possibility.

If she's so convinced, does that mean she's heard something concrete? 

No not yet.

But we are 10 people this side and the other team has 21 people.
So they are the majority which means they will most likely cater to their need more than ours.

I'm going to have to drop art. The pet sitting. And that other thing I told you about.

Yeah.

I've been pretty bummed out since yesterday.

Feels like my joy in life has been taken away

I hear city living is the best expansion. That was the one (for sims 3) that got me to play it.

Moved my ps4 into my room too. Been trying to get better at fighterz so my brother can actually go serious against me and not utterly stomp me. It's tough.

Well you are having several chunks of your life torn away, so yeah.

The good news is is that you'll eventually get new joys. Right now and in-between times will blow spheres though. 

@Marcus Pheonix : Fighterz?

Edited by Fortune86

Nah it's okay MP!

Don't let my bummed story damp that game talk XD

That's true Fortune. But I'm actually happy for once. And now I have to try and be re-happy

Oh dammit I forgot to take a picture of Spirit's new, new work uniform too.

And Lagie's. She looks really snazzy in hers XD

Life is a confusing series of highs and lows. My dad and I are content at the moment but things will change at some point due to circumstances beyond our control. Time will only tell if it will be for the better or worse. 

Anyway... I'm going to continue with Stardew Valley tonight!

We don't have bowls tonight so I can relax a bit