Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well the forest is at the back... so we all can run away XD

Well in real life I always wanted to play the violin

Violin it is XD

I've already done writing with my starter Sim (so many books about murder...so, so many....almost regret starting that joke now...) so I might go for either fitness or piano. 

And idea for the painting?

Only going to add sparkly eyes

Spoiler

unknown.png

That's fun, Spirit!

2 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Same questions for preferred approx looks and colours (I have dibs on pink) for @Marcus Pheonix & @Lagie

IRL I have short almost spiky brown hair and brown eyes. I wouldn't mind purple for hair, though, if you have to do a colour. XD

*sets out coffee and toast*

I was woken at 5 this morning by the sound of four (I think) cars crunching into one another at the nearby intersection. I did not get out of bed to go look...

@Lagie *hugs*

It's make believe so you can have whatever colour you want. Purple is fine XD

Oh dear. Better than the sound of them coming through a wall though. 😧

15 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

@Lagie *hugs*

It's make believe so you can have whatever colour you want. Purple is fine XD

Oh dear. Better than the sound of them coming through a wall though. 😧

That is very true!

Love the cat Spirit.  It looks a lot like one of mine.  

i have purple hair in real life!  (well, it's growing and fading out, so it's grey, purplish, and brown right now... LOL)  i want to redo it again... eventually.

so on my other critter game where you hatch eggs into various creatures, there's no such thing as influence. one of the creatures, that i have many of, they all decided to hatch as male! all of them!!  fortunately, i had a gender-change potion, so i changed two to female.  but that leaves me with only one gender-change potion left.  guess i'll have to figure out what i need for the quest to get another one....  i've decided i love my pink dragons!  in fact, yesterday i named all my unnamed pinks for either the Pink Ladies or TBirds from Grease. XD

2 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Very quickly before I forget, do you want a side hobby?

Origami? :P Jigsaw puzzling?

Hello!

I think i should have bred more Valentines but i was not organized. Maybe next year and i do have this déjà vu that was my intention in the year before. :rolleyes:

Still i do have the newer breeds bred so that is fine.

So i do hope that the thing i just send on it's way will arrive in time and all is good.

Wow, so much murder. @Fortune86 Good luck with the relaxing room and don't forget to not let it smell bad. It would not be so relaxing with other people around.

Spreadsheet... :P

Also I have a Valentine's group.  I basically do a breed or two a day through the group from top to bottom.

It works.

Well newer Valentines are bred so that's it. But higher gens are not going anywhere and higher gens are like 4th gen or even 3rd gen or so. :P

Edited by Tigerkralle

i have a valentine's group, but it's not one of my highlighted groups.  but it's public, should anyone want the link

Any clue what you'll breed the new dragon with? It has so many colours!

19 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I take it you're happy you got a discord then?

Yes XD 

And having fun on that site you showed me :D 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

the new dragon being the Valentines dragon?

Yes. I have clicked enough in the hatcheries that I unlocked all the encyclopedia omages before mine even grew up.

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

i haven't unlocked the adult image... mine grow up about two hours from the time of this comment. :) 

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yes. I have clicked enough in the hatcheries that I unlocked all the encyclopedia omages before mine even grew up.

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

That doesn't seem to work for me.  Wonder what I'm doing wrong?