Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'll need to google what career paths you can take and get you all to chose but I got to do some work now XD

Huh. That's something I suppose. 

Sweet... I like MP's sneaking photo XD

It just looks hilarious.

Speaking of MP! I forgot to reply to his message O.O

Yeah I'm happy with the look

He messaged on Saturday!

But our internet is down at home and I've been having trouble getting it sorted out.

Yeah I know... But I feel bad!

I like to reply quickly! You people are important to me!

We love you too Spirit XD

I'm a bad replier. I can go weeks without responding to a message, if at all. 😧

Oh I'm a bad replier as well. But with you guys I try my best to reply quickly!

My clan mates on Warframe haven't been replying to my messages. I wanted to get Vang in because we have a lot of stuff researched and ready to go but no one will extend her an invite (I can't seem to do it, maybe not ranked high enough). I feel bad because I haven't been helping her either. I got burned out much faster than I thought I would.  

XD In real life, I drink SOOOO much water!

*glomp huggles Spirit and Fortune*

I leave in ten minutes for the doctor's office hence my early arrival.

But... I can't eat before I go so...

*sets out several glasses of water and poofs*

Wow those clothes :D I don't think I look too far off actually, i'm a dirty blonde with a beard though (also I weigh a bit more than that guy but I'll take it) but the clothes... please change clothes :D

*latehugsLagie*

I hope all goes well Lagie!

Any particular clothes you want MP? Or should I just slap you in heart stamped boxers and call it a day? 

After a bit of research, I think I'm going to make Lagie a mixologist, Spirit a professional painter and Marcus a pro-gamer, if only so I don't get overwhelmed trying to teach you all too many skills lol. 

Hmm. Mixologist? That's different.

Doctor's took all of about 15 minutes. I've now been waiting over half an hour for breakfast. :P

You already have max in the skill so I figured why not? Plus it means you'll have more time to train for being a secret agent XD

Did doctor's appointment go ok?

You having something nice for breakfast? 

It did, thanks. Just drawing of blood today.

And yes, tasty!

*sets out egg and toast, bacon, and fried mushrooms*

i'll have to check out those screenies when i'm on my laptop, my work computer just doesn't like them!

as for my vampire, i did remember that recently my vamps tried biting some eggs - two died and one was repulsed.  i can't remember who bit it though....i just looked at my vamps, and they weren't any help, the only one bit after 2011 is the one i have now on my scroll. :blink:

also *pokes cave to get it to behave* maybe it's getting ready for something big?

That's weird. My vampires have a fairly good success record.

Oh. Strange. There are eggs only in the jungle.

Edited by Lagie

i mean, i haven't had my vamps try to bite anyone between 2011 and 2019, so.....

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Oh. Strange. There are eggs only in the jungle.

exactly.  there's threads in Help, and on discord, so it's a known thing

Hello!

Wow, you can do a lot with Sims.

So time to learn a bit about time management in real life for myself. Stuff arrived and i need to do chores, meh, and prepare to be a good Gamemaster for the weekend so that my players will have a nice time.

As for my video games gaming, i found good videos about Elusive Targets (Hitman 2) and i am glad i researched about it before i set any foot into my own game. And for some reason the game now has counted too many Silent Assassins for my Elusive Targets and before that at some point it stopped counting them... :dry: :unsure: On one hand i am glad i will get what i earned on the other hand i should only get what i really achieved with my own gameplay. Still some of those suits that you can get for doing enough Elusive Targets with a SA rating are really nice. *whispers* And i want them!

Edited by Tigerkralle

Good morning everyone!

Glad the doctors appointment went okay Lagie!

Only a little bit last night!

I want to finish Stardew Valley... It's nagging me