Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Man today is another messed up day for the newspapers

The editor of one of the newspapers is hard to satisfy today.

She is being very demanding.

lol XD *glomps Fortune*

My brother and i were gaming and the doorbell rang. "Can you get it?" he asked. "I'm holding down the fort." "So am I," I replied. "I'm holding down the Fortune." XD 

I don't think thats a thing in PoGo.

Well I can't see anywhere they might mention something like that

Really? I could have sworn I saw them when I played. I think my memory is going T-T

No. They were apparently on other games. Not in the PoGo one

I just want to take a nap as well.

Luckily tonight I can just relax

I think I'm hanging out with my cats too much. I have a huge urge to just pad around in a circle until I find a comfy spot. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and croissants*

The neighbour's whistling rice cooker is driving me insane. It's like a kettle whistle but goes on for about an hour.

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The neighbour's whistling rice cooker is driving me insane. It's like a kettle whistle but goes on for about an hour.

We have a large coffee pot at church that moans and howls the whole time it is brewing! Was very appropriate for Halloween, but annoying most of the time. Fortunately it is fast!

6 minutes ago, Swiftphoenix said:

hey Lagie :) 

Argh those kinds of annoying sounds; i feel you >.> <.< 

Very! It has just stoppped.

3 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

Lagie! @Lagie *Hugs*

I will trade you the rice cooker for all of bird man's birds. 

Birds? 

*hugs back*

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

We have a large coffee pot at church that moans and howls the whole time it is brewing! Was very appropriate for Halloween, but annoying most of the time. Fortunately it is fast!

XD Does it at least emit yummy coffee smells while it does that?

Edited by Lagie

Bird man two doors down from us has an outside aviary which has all kinds of birds in it. An owl, a peacock, roosters and all kinds of feathered noise. They explode every day before dawn and then the owl keeps everyone up at night.

@purplehaze : Maybe the coffee pot is possessed? 

21 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

Bird man two doors down from us has an outside aviary which has all kinds of birds in it. An owl, a peacock, roosters and all kinds of feathered noise. They explode every day before dawn and then the owl keeps everyone up at night.

@purplehaze : Maybe the coffee pot is possessed? 

My nephew has an indoor aviary of parakeets. At least it doesn't bother his neighbors, but they can be quite noisy!

I have considered that about the coffee pot! But yes, @Lagie, it does smell yummy and it makes good coffee. We just need to make sure we start it early enough that it doesn't interfere with whatever function is going on! Once the coffee is done the pot falls into silence. XD