Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Oh man, I feel you RW! I'm totally procrastinating on this overdue assignment right now.

Speaking of that, been a while since we've talked. How've you been? (I've been doing alright, school and all, but my parents moved a while ago and I can't seem to find anything, including those bird bones I stashed for later cleaning...)

Hi Mage!

I've been doing good, articulating skeletons and all the usual fun stuff. Also just finished drafting a climax and it unintentionally but brilliantly fits with

piece of music :'D

Good morning, Fortune!

Just got done with my 3rd Wednesday D&D game.

How are you?

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Hey Kanaye!

My supervisor keeps stealing my internet D:

Bad supervisor. tongue.gif

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Congrats on the kittens, Rainbow. Will you have momma spayed once they're weaned?

Bright sunny day here. I hope the shop opening goes more smoothly today than yesterday. Yesterday, the guy who tried to jump the queue got all snarky with me when I refused to allow him to do so. I finally called one of the ambulance drivers over for back-up in case he persisted.

Well no...

When I literally keep the dad in my house and he was a stray. He is very friendly tho. (the previous kitten wasn't his but he never cared about that. He probably thought he was his son because they look similar.)

Ok, who thought of only keeping one male kittens, and no more females?

*picks up an apple, juggles it once before catching it and taking a bite*

Morning! Or should I say afternoon? I really need to stop going to bed at five in the morning, but finals turned my sleep schedule upsidedown.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

>tfw your favourite composer personally replies to an email you sent.

;v;

Composer? You're sending letters to famous people, Wyvern?

I'm binge-watching Orphan Black again.

Composer? You're sending letters to famous people, Wyvern?

Every so often I like to contact higher-profile people. Usually it's over business, cost enquiries and all. Actually managed to tap into big businesses (filmmaking) by contacting the right people. All over one pet project, too. hhehehe

But in this case, it was more of a personal one. I sent it to Thomas Bergersen. Showed him some of my work that his work has inspired me to do. And he gave me a really encouraging reply ;v;

That's great! I'm happy he replied! smile.gif

Hello, Ninja Rainbow! xd.png I'm well!

Edited by Lagie

Good morning peeps!

PSA: There are new eggies out in the cave. Go get them!

So the cat didn't get the mouse and it has escaped once again to an unknown spot in the house (after startling my mum as she opened the linen closet)

Damn cat, you're good for nothing!

Do you want to borrow one of mine MP? Our cats are pretty good mousers/birders/spiderers. We also have one that does bluebottles and one that specializes in moles.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Yeah all has been good.

Yesterday was a public holiday here. So was stuck at the flat. Also had no airtime to connect on my phone.

Today I'm stuck at work because I was stupid not to put in leave. Now I'm stuck with two newspapers.