Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Probably better not. XD

"Human. I need food."

"Human. Scoop my poop."

Etc...

Toppage, page 789! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Considering both my cats like to watch me shower, I don't want either of them gaining the power of speech O.o

Morning peeps!

Terribly hot today. 

More school trouble, Spirit?

It's bright and sunny again here. It gets cool (for me) at night but the days are lovely.

*sets out coffee and granola bars*

Do you have a pool?

If you're already wet from humidity, you might as well swim! XD

nope, don't have a pool.  haven't had a bathing suit in years. (i'm an adult woman and i'm still not comfortable in a bathing suit.)

but i do have air conditioning! yaay!

I bought the condo I own for two reasons. 1. It has a pool, shared, but still a pool. 2. Dogs are allowed, though I do not have one at home.

Exactly!

I had plans for the next vacation week to be at one of my favourite house sits. Two lovely dogs and a private pool. Sadly, those people have canceled. I will now be at a completely different house with five neurotic little dogs (three of them chihuahuas) and no pool.

The first time I house sat them, they hated me the first two days. Then they decided since I was the food source maybe they'd better be nice and a day or two later all were sleeping in the bed with me. The day their mum arrived home, I nearly was bitten when I bent down to say goodbye! Now, a few years later, they've mellowed somewhat and are more friendly overall, but they all have accidents in the house now.

They are actually quite sweet when they're friendly.

Indeed!

I have not seen many dogs so far this trip. Cats, I have seen. The friend I surprised yesterday has five and I saw three while there.

Some of the art I saw today had kitties!20190724_122514_001.thumb.jpg.7ae3b28dc6d6cb688ac091dec974cddb.jpg

She's a Nova Scotian artist. There were three rooms of her works!