Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Ah yeah... We have that during our autumn, winter and spring months.

I know how you feel.

Supervisior has just told me about a surprise meeting in an hour and a half. Boo. 

Aw man.

I thought you had the day off today?

Ah so halfday.

I wish I could take another half day. I need it

Let's cross our fingers and hope it's a fortune appreciation celebration.

I'm flying to cairns tomorrow, woo going up to the tropics... I'm gonna die of humidity :(

Bags mostly packed but I still have to put in a stuffed toy, a night light and my toothbrush :3

Hey MP.

I doubt it XD It's like a mini-training course thingy. 

Toothbrushes are always one of the last things I pack. That and slippers. 

Hi there MP!

I've forgotten my toothbrush and toothpaste so many times.

I have a set at my flat and a set at now

That's a pretty good idea XD

If there is something I always forget, I can't remember what it is o3o

I had not choice after I had to buy new one for the fourth time XD

I'm gonna make my brother buy a microwave, he doesn't have one.

Hooray finally finished my report (if my friend gives me the all clear on my conclusion).

Hope he does, it's exactly 6000 words which makes me really happy.

Ten years ago today, my first two dragons grew up. Since I don't remember the exact date I got their eggs from the AP, I'm calling today my tenth anniversary. I had hoped to do something writing-related for the occasion, but - as always - didn't manage to get something together in time. Maybe I'll breed a few of my older dragons instead.

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yike! Scary stuff!

Very. I've been in a weird frame of mind all day due to lack of sleep.

6 hours ago, Mathcat said:

Ten years ago today, my first two dragons grew up. Since I don't remember the exact date I got their eggs from the AP, I'm calling today my tenth anniversary. I had hoped to do something writing-related for the occasion, but - as always - didn't manage to get something together in time. Maybe I'll breed a few of my older dragons instead.

Congratulations! My oldest ones are from July ten years ago. (My April ones died as I had no clue how to raise them. :( )

Hello!

Stay save, that's true for everyone here.

Unsual warm day today. I am afraid of the summer kinda, I think it has not rained enough this year in some areas i think the risk of a fire is still there for some areas. You know just the millennial heatwave form last year. Germany never lost so much water like last year. It never was that dry since people here record the weather but i could be wrong about that.

I want more rain, but not a flood.

That does sound worrying, Tigerkraĺle. We had a lot of rain this morning but the rest of the day was sunny and dry. Unfortunately, this means the people holding their loud noisy party by our communal pool are able to disturb the peace here this evening. Grrrrr...

I knew of dragcave a long time ago but I was like eleven and never joined, rip. Now I don't have cool stuff.