Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

There has to be somewhere... But I'm to lazy to look XD

Got a bit of work to do and planning on the food prep for the baby shower tomorrow

Far enough XD

I gotta learn to read. For a moment there I thought you were going to shower the baby with food.

Close enough.

The mother is on a very wants to eat the whole time mood lately XD

Same here.

With all my stress I've been eating way to much

Trying to order a printer cartridge I've never seen for a printer I've never seen and without any reference numbers is no fun. 

Oh yeah. That can be a problem.

Don't know if there is a technical way of finding that out

Well I dunno about technical but I spent about four minutes on the phone describing it as a thin bit of plastic with a ribbon going across it. XD

XD

There is no codes on it or anything?

Well the lady thinks she knows what I what, so we'll see when they are delivered XD

Edit: Just signed up to test out the Code Vein multiplayer. Hope I get it. Will help me decided if I want the full game or not.

Anyone else miss demos?

Edited by Fortune86

Well lets hope it's the right one!

My mom is on the hunt for a new printer. Not going good cause she doesn't know much about printers XD

They've added a new system to the printers at work so they can monitor what people print. I very rarely use it for personal stuff (maybe twice a year?) but it's worrying knowing a copy will be made available to the IT department. 

Ugh... In the last hour I've flipped my lid like six times.

That nomination I got for being a nice person just flew out of the window

Oh dear. What happened?

And just because you get mad doesn't mean you're not nice :)

The one classifieds rep was being a jerk about the disclaimer not being in the newspaper.

I told them sorry that's my fault but I don't usually work on that newspaper so I didn't know that I have to put it on the page. On the newspaper I always work on has booked it as part of the classifieds.

So then everyone agreed that the disclaimer will be done the way it's done in my newspaper.

The problem came in when he couldn't answer a simple question (Which key number belongs to which ad?). The girl that is in charge of this newspaper is still very new. So I told her what to do.

Then the rep became very snotty and all high and might and said he knows how to book ads.

The problem is each ad gets a unique key code so that we can upload it on the system. If we put the wrong key number on the wrong ad it will go into the wrong newspaper.

So there was a fight about that where he told me it doesn't matter.

I told him it matters to us. He isn't the only one working on a system and need to give us the right key code for the right newspaper.

Eventually after I went to the managers he gave in and gave key codes for the two ads.

The other problem was an ad that didn't show on the classifieds.

It is not our responsibility to put ads on pages cause we only design ads. We don't know who made bookings for what and where. Thus it's the reps responsibility to put the right booking on the page.

Now I got blamed and said that I'm taking stuff off and blah blah.

Boy did my manager flip her lid when I forwarded the email to her. Luckily she is on my side.

Is it the same rep that's a complete donkey every time? Because that dude needs a smack upside the head. With a shovel.

Good that your manage is sticking up for you. 

No this is a different rep.

And because of this my jaw is clenching with is giving me headaches again

Do you know their office address? Maybe we can mail them a stink bomb or something... 

*gently tries to pet Spirit better*

Edited by Fortune86

Yeah I know the address.

It's the old office I used to work at before they moved us XD

Oh so you know the floorplan too!?

This is excellent. I vote we hire a Faceless Man to go and mess up all their stuff. 

3 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Our politics keep digging up the past. Racism this and racism that. The country is so all about racism that you most likely get a job because of your skin color and not because your degree.

We have a similar issue here, though Bahamians like to pretend we don't. It's also a lot about who you know and which politician you know, whether you get a job or not. It sucks.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

That's annoying, Spirit. I am glad your manager backed you up.

We don't even HAVE a manager at the moment. Our two primaries are both out this week, and the next-in-lines are next-to-useless.

A Faceless Man, Fortune? What's that from?

I get to go and buy myself a printer for work this morning. Mine died last week, and I'm surprised to realize how often I use it.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

I think that phrase is from Game of Thrones XD