Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

XD

It's better today, thank goodness.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out bacon and eggs*

I seem to have bruised a rib, not sure how.

Congratulations! :)

Busy tiring day today. But I napped so now it's night and I'm not yet tired.

Hi!

Naps are wonderful when not too long. I voted so now we need to wait. I do hope that more people went to vote. My parents teached me that's important, but what i should vote is up to me of course.

EU citizen out there go vote now, everyone matters!

My poor feet i have wounds from how much the edge of the shoes rubbed the skin away. Funny to walk in shoes i normall wear only in the house outside. So glad the walk to where i can vote is not that far away and it did not start to rain. Normally i would have loved to walk in the rain.

I have always figured if I don't vote, I have no right to complain about the results. XD

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

I have always figured if I don't vote, I have no right to complain about the results. XD

this, exactly.  and the last time the US had a major election.... well, there's still complaints about the results of that election.... on both sides! 😆

1 hour ago, trystan said:

this, exactly.  and the last time the US had a major election.... well, there's still complaints about the results of that election.... on both sides! 😆

Indeed.

Our shelter fundraiser this afternoon was a success. Perfect weather, great music, fun finger food.

And some awesome outfits! (All three of us are wearing clothes and jewellery from my shop and the two handbags are as well. (Me on the right.)

On 5/24/2019 at 9:39 PM, trystan said:

Stained Glass Socks <-- top three pics are the finished pics of my socks i crocheted :)

(actually, the 4th pic down seems to be more color-accurate)

Those are some awesome socks!

I would get a pair if I lived closer XD

Good morning everyone!

Good morning, CPA! B

*huggles Spirit*

How goes your day?

hey all!

DragonSpirit, i also don't make crocheted things for people who don't live in my house. XD 

2 hours ago, trystan said:

DragonSpirit, i also don't make crocheted things for people who don't live in my house. XD 

Aww, shucks. So we can't all place orders with you today. :P

I definitely messed up my rib, but the cupping today at the physiotherapist has helped.

Yes, owies, indeed.  And no clue whatsoever how it happened. :blink:

I really need to pay more attention to things...

well that's ... awkward.

i went grocery shopping today, and sewed the hem on my daughter's senior prom dress.  other than that, i did nothing XD 

There's nothing wrong with doing nothing! Though you did accomplish a good something.

nope!

and yes... i had to accomplish sewing the hem by the end of the week - the prom is saturday!

Hope your daughter has a good time!

I would have loved to have done nothing today, but I had two bills to pay, a prescription to refill, a classified ad to place, and managed also to visit a friend briefly and get my rib dealt with, so my 'nothing' day ended up being very productive.

oh, i'm sure she'll have an awesome time.  she loves these kinds of things.

i'm back to work tomorrow, but that job is only three days this week (normally it's 4), and then i have my second job on friday.  and saturday is prom!  (it's also said daughter's 18th birthday.)

(what the heck! i don't feel old enough to have an 18 year old!  and certainly not a 21-year-old (which is my older daughter)) :blink:

Time flies!  I don't have kids of my own but one of my former students, whom I last saw when she was in grade one or two, became 2019's Miss Bahamas this past weekend, which doesn't seem possible.

oh yes, time flies.  and it needs a pause button!

but that's pretty cool about your former student!

Good morning everyone!

I hope you get better Lagie... a sore rib is never a good thing