Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

*hands Fortune a pillow*

I have had a few mornings like that this week but I seem to be okay today, thank goodness.

Toppage, page 660! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

You're welcome.

MP, Aussiemum just posted in the weather thread. I know you were mentioning the heat. I hadn't realied just HOW hot was! 😮

Hello there!

I mean last summer for Europe was bad and so much more heat for each region now Australia suffers too. That's a bad thing.

It is, indeed.  We humans have really messed up our climate.

Hi!

It rains all the snow is nearly gone or gone. Okay the tiny, tiny bit of snow that we had and it was so cold it did not melt right away. Not enough for thinking about getting the sleigh out but we had it.

We have rain today, too. It has stopped for the moment and I am hoping it holds off till after my shop closes at 2.

Rain also means it's warmer. Better for us, not so much heating, means oil is needed.

Normally that it is raining is not worth a comment but i do hope it will bring back the level of water we need here. What i don't want is that the ground is so cold that i have to sprinkle sand or so in fornt of our house.

Around here, rain means it is cooler. XD And it didn't stay stopped, alas, but we did well today in spite of the fairly steady drizzle.

@Lagie Bizarrely it's actually been colder in the southern states than it is here. Melbourne was 45c the other day but it's likely to be 15 and raining in a week :P
It's averaging about 10c less than that up here... but it is 10x more humid.

Hey not-spirit! How goes things.

Do we ever look forward to the dentist?
I may have another problem with my car that needs fixing. Was going up a really big hill the other day and my car couldn't go over 60kph which was concerning. The emissions light has been on since. I still have to pay for the last thing I had happen to my car...

It was australia day on saturday... celebrated it by going to se a japanese movie dubbed by americans followed by eating at an amaerican burger chain :P

My uncle is my mechanic.

And if I didn't go to him I'd go to my cousin.

Or my other uncle...

Yup, he doesn't charge labour.

Actually my mums partner who moved in yesterday was also a mechanic.

Hopefully i'll be getting my other cousin to install aircon in my room this week, he's an electrician.

I'm just not in the right mood. Haven't been sleeping well.

So I'm just in the "leave me alone but don't leave me alone" kinda mood.