Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I don't know... I don't follow on when games come out. I don't see the need to until I get actually the equipment to play them

These days I hold off until I have money and have had a quick shufty at reviews. I wanted Spyro but glad I held off. 

Physical release is a sham because you need to download parts of the 2nd and 3rd games. Not patches, actual levels. So if you don't have an internet connection you can't play them to completion. 

The 2nd and 3rd games are also apparently prone to glitches making 100%ing them impossible anyway. Some people have been ok, others not so. No patch to  fix any of the game breaking bugs has been mentioned. 

Also heard tell that the difficulty has been ramped up. I enjoy my memories of the PS1 version too much to want to start hating the game due to frustration. 

Yeah but I'm going to wait and see if the bugs are patched first. Meanwhile other games XD

Though I still need another 44 medals T-T

I might play some KH:BBS tonight. It all depends on how I'm feeling later.

Our temps look to be under 30°C but next week we will be in the 40's again

It's not impossible to 100% Spyro, I watched a 20hr livestream of a guy playing the game a couple days before it got released.

Though yeah you do need to download the whole game.

Yeah I'm still waiting for that bucket of warm you promised me. 

Edit: That's why I said some people have been ok. The glitches don't hit everyone. 

Edited by Fortune86

We had rain for the first time in a few weeks here... I realise thats not very big when compared to spirit but the day wasn't as hot as it's been.

It was really cloudy when I woke up... Hoping it would rain. Turned out to be just a thick fog-ish clouds sweeping over.

We are entering our super hot month now.

That does not sound fun D:

How come everyone is either freezing or burning to death? Well I know why, but why?

Wish I could go home.  I'm very sleepy, and I appear to have an infected eye which is why it's so puffy.

*falls asleep over the keyboard;la;lgjk;lkl,bmb/l

I've been wanting to legally change my name for ages so I can officially become one of the peredhil. I really wanted Lúthien, but somehow I don't feel it quite fits me. Any other (preferably Quenya) name ideas for me?

Hard to do that since i don't know you. In the end i am a familiar stranger in a forum on the internet.

Legally? As in real life legal or forum legal? 😮

Since I don't know your reference, I'm not much help, alas.