Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm sleepy as well. But I slept early last night and my back kinda broke from sleeping on my stomach the whole night

I know that feeling. Sometimes I turn onto my tummy but before I can flip back a cat settles down on me. Then I'm stuck like that for the rest of the night. 

Yeah and they better appreciate this love we are giving them

Devon left his bunny outside last night. Dunno what in but it completely stank. I found that out when he picked it up and smushed it right into my face. 

Eww.

Luckily I don't have that problem much.

My problem is when Tigger decides to relax on my chest then his butt and male parts are pushed in my face.

I have that problem with the cats XD

Usually with Zara, who has a very fluffy butt (Maine Coon) and wafts her tail all over the place so I get cat hair up my nose.

Tigger has a summer cut currently. So it's gonads and tail in my face.

Muggie and Jessie is fixed. But Tigger still has his stuff because we might want to breed again. He has such a beautiful bloodline

We only know the lineage of our siamese Merlin and he's as inbred as fudge. His great-grandparents show up four times on his chart-thingy. His grandparents are all siblings. 

Edited by Fortune86

That's kinda messed up.

My yorkies bloodlines are pretty clean.

He seems to be in good health though which has always been my main concern. I just wish he would stop attacking the other cats. We have to keep him away from them so he's always on his own. 

How tiny are baby yorkies? 

I don't know why but pets like rescues which is a bit inbred are freaking sturdy buggers.

Well when they are born they are pretty small. Can fit in the palm of my hand. And they look like super mini rottweilers XD

Dang I miss that puppy smell.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Awww. Teeny tiny itsy bitsy puppers are cute XD

New puppy smell is great as long as it is new puppy smell and not new puppy did a whoopsie where I can't find it smell lol. 

Yeah I remember when Tigger was just a small jelly bean! Ugh I miss that!

Hi there MP!

I mean just look at how cute Tigger is when he was a puppy. (the one on the right)

Also remember Muggie giving birth in my bed

Spoiler

1918871_197236862279_6652145_n.jpg?_nc_c

And here he is with is first bath

But he is to big for that bath now XD

Spoiler

1918871_197236797279_6746366_n.jpg?_nc_c