Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I complain a lot about the weather here, but actually I think most of the time we have it pretty good compared to many others.

*passes another hot water bottle to Fortune since I don't really need mine today -- it's about 20 degrees F warmer than it was yesterday!

Long story sometimes it is better for your own mood and your friend that you say no and do your own stuff. I need my me time to recharge my energy.

Today i filled sunflower seeds into the bird-table because now we have at least to the nights below 0°C and also for today... I think i will have a look if the birds and if it's still there the squirrel have found that now there is somthing to eat there. Not a fan of constant feeding wild animals.

10 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

But then I'd be too hot!

*sticks arms out of fortress to hug Lagie*

*hugs back*

Fish and chips for an early supper. Yum. It's the only time I ever eat fish.

*hugs for everyone here*

I think the summer in Australia would also be too hot for me. We had last summer this awful heatwave... I really was not able to endure that much heat and i stayed inside because i am not allergic or so to sunlight but i get red really early.

And last year all in all not enough rain.

Rivers are not carrying enough water for supply lines for example some stuff is carried up and down on rivers here in Germany. Hope this year will not be so extreme and more like i used to know how much rain, sun and so on should be there.

I literally couldn't sleep last night cause it was too hot.

I had a fan blowing on me the whole time (the noise isn't an issue) and very thin sheets... but nope. Couldn't sleep until after I let the dogs out in the morning.

I really want AC...

Morning peeps!

Got even colder today. The large ponds on the way to work were completely frozen over. 

I find fan noise distracting. You are fortunate to be able to sleep with it, MP.

Were we expecting Spirit to be AWOL this week? :huh:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and croissants*

I am up and about early today as I am going to one of the schools here to be the pronouncer for their spelling bee. I forgot when I said yes how much I hate speaking in front of large groups of people. :P

*grabs coffee and a croissant on her way out the door*

I'm off with 3 of my friends to the orchid show at Longwood Gardens. It is an all-day trip for us. The weather promises to be soggy, but the orchids are inside the conservatory, so we will be warm and dry!

That sounds like fun, purplehaze! Enjoy!

Heyo Spirit.

And lagie I also sleep with a lamp. And a fan is constant and smooth white noise. Clicking or something more obnoxious I can't sleep with... and I have to be able to sleep with it cause it's the only way I can be cool!

Good news though, my cousin the electritian says he can get me some cheap (but good) aircon installed for a little over $700 next week! And my mum has made the mistake of agreeing to split the payment! Muhahaha!

3 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Heyo Spirit.

Where?! Where?!

*looks around*

Hey MP :P

Good to hear about the aircon. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

The spelling bee went well. I hadn't realized the pronouncer does nearly all the talking! Now to chow down on all the fruit in the thank you basket. XD

Fortune!

*hugs back*

Strawberries (ate them already)

Lots of grapes

Two bananas

One peach, one pear, one nectarine, one orange, six apples, and the basket they came in.

Would you like one?

I ate a huge bunch of grapes today :D

I want more.

And yup fort... totally interchangeable. South africa and england are basically neighbours :P

Well we could be if we removed some of the countries in the way....

Anyone got a spade? 

Sorry about that, Fortune, but they were overripe and almost mushy and would not have lasted till today.

*hides spade*

Hi, MP!