Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I was fighting some dudes by the docks and webbed one guy up before kicking him straight into the water. I looked over the edge but couldn't see him. If Spidey auto-webbed him to a surface it was below the waterline....

I dunno. Knocking people over with a spun manhole cover has gotta leave a bruise or two XD Or when you crash into them when swinging by. 

Well you know Spider-man cannonically pulls his punches cause otherwise he'd kill everyone he fought... also they could probably swim.

The funnest thing for me is swing kicking people off of buildings. One of the first suit abilities I got and used religiously was the "rocker" one (you probably won't have it unlocked yet) where spider-man does a sweet air guitar that launches people up and away from him... it's perfect for rooftop fights.

Hey would you like a link to a spider-man song?

I would have guessed that the dude just swum off if I hadn't webbed him up beforehand. 

I'm still getting the hang of the game. I haven't gotten very far plotwise because I've been running around getting the collectibles. I need to get better at purposely throwing people off buildings so I can get the reward from that one construction site. 

Yeah I somehow managed to get the collectibles at a reasonable pace in time with doing missions. Somehow.

Once you get the hang of combat it's really fun.

The underwear suit gives you the ability to temporarily make everyone (and yourself) go down in a single hit. It's super good :D

And oh boy some of those missions get so ridiculously hard, I'm happy if I get 2 stars for them.

I've been having fun with the research stations. Most of them were fun, but I got a bit stuck on the drone one and the blue/red wave of death one. 

Yeah research stations are nice and fun.

Is the drone one the one where they zap you if you're not invisible?
Both the ones you listed are definitely my least favourite xD

The blue/red one would be alright if the top wasn't also restricted (and they  didn't randomly move)

Yeah that's the one.

Got all but one fine. Kept missing the bubble by inches. 

One seems to be missing from my map though? Says 1/2 completed but can only find one in that district. 

What do you mean? I research station is missing or just a task?

Cause you don't unlock all the collectables straight away.

You know when you look at the map legend and it tells you how much of what you have achieved? Like 5/5 Thug Crimes or 5/6 Backpacks found or whatever? 

One the west hand side it says 1/2 Research stations completed, but only has the one icon on the map. 

Probably the station just hasn't become available to you yet.

Some of them you need to have unlocked a specific skill before you can use them.

Yeah I needed Ground Pound for one and need to further the story for another, but I was able to see them on the map still.

Oh well. I'll keep going for now and see what happens later. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and biscotti*

I had a hard enough time getting the hang of Snow Wars 2 and here you guys have all these extra skills and abilities in your other games. XD

We are all gamers here. We do play Dragon Cave and some do play more advanced games on PC or consoles.

Glad the reindeer was fixed. I build a few it did not fire and i refund it... Waste of ressources. It's like a early access or day one release game. Full of bugs.

I'm actually kind of glad I waited a couple of days before starting out with mine.  Most of the bugs were gone by then! XD

Happy New Year's Eve, Fortune!

All the best for 2019, CPA! B)

*sets out Martinelli's Sparkling Cider*

(It's non-alcoholic.)

I forgot to change my avatar for the holidays.

Lagie!

*hugs*

It's a bit late now XD

Someone really hates my snowfort T-T Just finished repairing everything and it's smashed apart already. Boo. 

(Karma for repeatedly attacking Lagie's and Spirit's?)

Oh that was you, was it? XD :P

*hugs back*

I can't wait to get on a proper computer to play with my fort later today. (And to be able to watch at least some of the Doctor Who marathon I've been missing.)

I only knocked down a few walls o3o

Hardly noticeable. 

I gotta catch up on Fortitude. Murder in the snow. Very seasonal XD

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

I only knocked down a few walls o3o

Hardly noticeable. 

*hmphs*

Good thing we have that new 'repair a lot' statue.

Happy New Year from the past, MP!

I... just need someone to talk to right now.

All my outside-immediate-family that I'd normally talk to are drunk, lol

but dad has this tendency to really dislike lots of people being noisy at once, so when we were all starting to get into the spirit of things (and I was going to *draw* for once!) he came in and made us all shut up.

It's just killed any kind of good I had in my mood.

Well that doesn't sound like your new year's eve is going well at all. You're welcome to hang out here! It might just be me, though!

Happy New Year, CPA!

Edited by Lagie

Well so far, this year is going *just* great...

So because of last night (and the fact that I was put on the till *again* when I got in to work), I was a little sullen at work. So the store manager, as she walks past, says what I mishear as "are you going to snap out of it", to which I do a 'heh, no' thing. Turns out she'd said it as a command. So she brings me into the office and shouts at me for 10 minutes. Says things like "You only think of yourself" and "You're bringing down the mood of the whole store". At one point during this, I stand up straight and give the biggest fake smile I can and go "Okay, I'll be happy then!" and she tells me not to be sarcastic. By that point, I was crying. (actually I started tearing up as soon as she brought me into the office, because I was already worked up and I knew she was about to have a go.)

I did eventually calm down (after I returned to work - I was removed from the till, lol) but long story short, I'm quitting. Mostly because of Vicky ****ing Price.

Edited by Zeditha