Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

An actual tune is usually a good idea. :P

Toppage, page 643! B)

Edited by Lagie

Three pages in a row, Lagie! XD 

Went out to lunch with a group of friends today. Weird experience. Our waitress was acting drunk or drugged or very ill and was having a great deal of trouble getting our orders and everything. Finally another waitress came in an apologized and said they were very concerned about her and were sending her home. From then on they made an extra effort to get us our meal quickly and offered us free desserts. It is a very nice restaurant and this was way out of character. I hope the girl is okay.

Hehehe. I hadn't realized it was three. XD

I hope she's okay (and that someone drove her home!).

Hmm. Z Project and CPA have almost the same number of pages.

Edited by Lagie

Howdy there fort.

I'm rocking some new gifs! A few of them are likely to change cause the new anime season has only just started and 2 of them are a little old.

We got on the left, animation from the new opening for Mob Psycho 100 s2 (which my avatar has been edited to incorporate the hair of the protagonist)
Middle we have a scene from Rwby vol. 6 (not technically an anime) and finally the main character from 'That time I was reincarnated as a slime' which is sort of like the opposite to overlord (ruling the world through love and kindness, not just absolute power).

I meant bookwise lol.

So you know stuff that hasn't been shown in the anime yet then?

I do not. I'm subscribed to Shounen jump though so I support the industry that way! Also crunchyroll and animelab.

Practice?

Seriously though I'm just trying to farm distance on my space skateboard (need another 500,000 meters). You just find a nice quiet area, hold the controller in such a way that you can travel in a large circle and you're good to (slowly) go. 

Hey Tiger!

Sadly I do not get all the achievements. There are 442 I will probably never earn. T-T

Hey @Fortune86 I need help.

What is better, my current avatar or this:

483784833_KazumatarMob2.png.62a57d0250d7b1dc8df3aedc77e8478c.png for comparrison 1958714715_KazumatarMob.png.dde38f72f08a345c8cac5574fc82cf5f.png

It obviously fits in better with my redheaded portrait theme... it also captures the bowl cut better.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix