Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yeah she is not the fairy tale kinda person.

She a facts or it didn't happen kinda person

We'll give Devon one of your shoes to chew on, then send the remains to her and say that's all we could find after the Black Dog got you. 

Wouldn't technically be a lie o3o

4 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

If I had the money, I'd like to go to London and watch some shows. Visit the museums and stuff. 

Sounds like fun! Want to join me if I manage to get over that way this year or next?

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out fries*

Sorry they're cold, but they're all that was left over from the KFC we had at our staff meeting.

I arrived to an office full of donations again today.

Good morning peeps!

Sure Lagie XD Keep your fingers crossed for me on Saturday too then. 

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I finally got all the pieces for Orthos Prime. It's only taken me about three years XD

I just need one more piece for a Paris Prime too. 

But people in Void missions can be so selfish. Once the main objective is beaten and they've got their ten void points they just rush off to extraction. If two do it then anyone who hasn't gathered all the points yet loses out. I've tried asking them to wait, both for myself and other people, but they rarely listen T-T

That really sucks. And no chance of doing it on your own?

I did try to do a void mission on my own, but for whatever reason it didn't give me a prize at the end (boo). Plus if you team with other people you can opt to take a copy of their prize (if they manage to earn it) if you don't want your own. 

Maybe you can make friends with those who want to play longer and eventually organize a time to play and work together to get those stuff.

I joined a clan, but they are usually doing their own thing, like the sorties XD I'm nowhere near good enough for them.

Can't you communicate with the clan and ask those willing to help?

I could, but I get so anxious about asking for help. I've made it through the majority of the game either on my own or with randoms, but asking for help with certain situations is hard. 

Maybe once I've gotten to know some of them a bit better I'll feel more comfortable with it.  

Well the point of a clan is to ask for help and them assisting you when you need it.

But ask when you are ready :)

I will.

It's not too bad at the moment, I have a pretty fast frame, but when I run as Rhino I'm always plodding behind XD It's the other people I feel bad for. But it is silly not to give them the extra time, since anyone who doesn't open their relic can't offer their prize to the group. 

You don't have to goto the the Void. I just realised I forgot a word, sorry. Void Fissure missons pop up like alerts. If you have any Lith relics you could probably do a few Earth based ones. 

I think I did one of those... I had a really hard time.

What kind of mission was it?

I personally don't touch Interception unless I have to.

I can't remember it was a while back. I wanted to see what it was... From that day I just said "Nope, never again"