Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Better than yesterday. Just have a stuffy nose and an irritating cough

I had a really bad night last night.

So much pain and stuffiness. But I eventually fell asleep and that alone helped me a lot.

My voice sounds horrid at the moment so every person walking by and hearing me cough says "You must leave the cigarettes alone" and I have to be nice and give a fake smile... But in reality I'm getting extremely annoyed.

My problem is when I cough it sounds worse than what it is. Even when just clearing my throat it sounds bad.

And we work in an open office so it echoes.

One of my supervisors has just given me half the files I need to invoice, despite the fact that I've just started making up the new ones for next month. I can't do both!

That is bad! Like in really bad O.O

I'm working on the slow end again. I have trouble keeping up with work.

No thanks... I can't work with files.

They all disappear when I work with files

Random questions... The PS Store haven't put up Easter specials for game up yet?

There's nothing I'm particularly interested in myself. Going to have to stick with Warframe for a bit longer.

Speaking of which, I gave myself a jump scare on that last night. XD

I'm just going to see if there is something I might like that isn't to expensive.

I'm not in the mood for trophy hunting currently.

Oh what happened?

Yeah I'm not in the mood for anything grindy or heavy either. 

I don't know how it works on the PC, but when loading on the PS4 the game loads you into the Orbiter but doesn't show your Warframe right away, who appears facing you after a few moments. I had totally forgotten I had switched to Mirage, who is kinda creepy to look at, and she appeared a bit sooner than I was expecting anyway. Basically, I was was staring mindlessly at the screen when she suddenly popped up and I jumped in surprise XD

No I wasn't XD It didn't help that I had re-coloured her armor so that the bottom piece of her helmet looked more like a slasher grin that normal. 

I was also in a team mission when I saw the lights flicker. I asked everyone who was in trouble, then a moment later realised it was me XD Darn Death Squads.