Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

So we know each others pain XD

Say didn't you mention last week you were sick?

You most likely sent the culprit... Not wanting to feel sick alone!

I'm going to assume that both me and Meagan ain't bright sparks cause could catch the joke O.o

In the Lightmist RP... Isabella said something about that Meagan didn't catch the joke. I'm not sure where the joke was O.O

Oh ok XD

I'm slow today lol. 

I think Isabella was joking in response to Meagan saying 'my school', sort of indicating there was more than one school in Lightmist. 

I think it was just one of those awkward situations where lack of tone doesn't really help on either side. 

Heck people shouldn't read so deep into my words... Half of my sentences comes out wrong anyway!

Usually my tone of my voice let people know what I mean. I have a hard time keeping my voice tone to a normal level.

I have trouble with getting people to hear me at times. I don't speak very loudly unless it's like to the dog or something.

No... I was in bed sick the whole weekend.

Barely could take my laptop out of its bag

Yeah... I had to go to the doctor this morning cause I don't want it to get worse and I don't want my Easter weekend ruined

Work :dry:

The thing is I'm not to sick to stay at home. And the doc didn't give me a stay at home letter.

And it's a short week, plus end of the month.

Can't... she is behind me in her own office.

And I don't have the strength to walk to her XD

Fudge.

Got home to let the dog out and there were police cars and ambulances in the road. Someone had knocked a man off his motorbike O.o