Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

So long as the dragon has 4 legs... I really don't like how modern media seems to think wyverns are dragons... they're different things!

I think it is an anatomy thing. A giant winged reptile with four limbs instead of six is more feasible.

That side, I do prefer the four legs/two wings look myself.

We will get to see this, yes?

Oh yas, I love showing off my work! Whether for praise (=D) or constructive criticism!

And lol you guys, I know the differences between various, as I call them, genuses and subgenuses. In my pet project, I have the Draco genus of historically six-limbed mammal-like reptiles coupled with the subgenus Draco draco - the more flight-based two-leg-two-wing variety.

I'm drawing Ethilhaung, a character of mine who's basically a bioluminescent giraffe dragon. He also has huge horns. Literal headlights.

bioluminescent giraffe dragon

Whoa whoa whoa, just hold on a second here!

Are you telling me you are drawing a glowly giraffe dragon? You have taken three of my favourite things and putting them all together?

I demand to see this.

You know I could've done a uni assignment on the differences between dragon species tongue.gif

Did ents instead.

The new doggy is at our house.... And my mum named her Jessie

The new doggy is at our house.... And my mum named her Jessie

*squees*

When do we get pics?

Whoa whoa whoa, just hold on a second here!

Are you telling me you are drawing a glowly giraffe dragon? You have taken three of my favourite things and putting them all together?

I demand to see this.

Well, and here I put this design together because those are three of my favourite things.

You shall see it! Maybe tomorrow. I want to fill up the leftover space on this bit of paper with like some horn studies or something. Or wings, maybe. His species uses the wings like flags for long-distance signals because they can't fly with those huge horns so might as well put those patagiums to use in another way.

Well, and here I put this design together because those are three of my favourite things.

You shall see it! Maybe tomorrow. I want to fill up the leftover space on this bit of paper with like some horn studies or something. Or wings, maybe. His species uses the wings like flags for long-distance signals because they can't fly with those huge horns so might as well put those patagiums to use in another way.

Sounds awesome biggrin.gif

My mother has no idea how to take photo's or send them.

I will have to wait and see for myself till Friday afternoon.

Keep a look out on email and FB tongue.gif

I need to draw again.... well fantasy things at least. But I suck lately.

I will do so! (If I can remember my FB's password...)

*snugs a Spirit*

I've always liked your art smile.gif

Thanks.

But it's been awhile... Still need to upload some of my previous stuff from art class

I uploaded two pictures.... All I could find on my phone now

I want that pink flower on my wall!

I admit, the second picture confused me a little. I was trying to work out what kind of flower it was before it clicked xd.png

Lol... yeah that's not a flower xd.png

That flower is actually a gift for one of my friends. I hope she likes it.

You think so?

Does it at least look like a flower?