Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

That's not fair.

I want to issue a complaint.

Where's the customer services desk for this kinda thing?

Hi!

I settled for a crazy think that happenend there, why this mutiny started. They wil have to run for their lifes... soon. *evil gamemaster grin*

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out soups*

It's rainy and actually a wee bit cooler this evening. I hope I can persuade the dogs to go out before bed.

Dooms... LOL...

Here's clouldy. I think maybe start raining.

Hi CPA! *Smiles*

-----

Regarding Tumblr...

Twitter was painful for me. So I delated my Twitter accounts twice. But someone said Tumblr would be toxic too...

I thought using tumblr for uploading my doodles, murmuring, my world and OC settings.

But I realized Evernote is better then Tumblr for settings... XD

I would upload doodles on my DA, But I prefer fiil my DA gallary with fine stuffs(in my ability) rather then doodles, WIP stuffs.

So I keep considering about other sites for upload drawings..

-----

Here's getting colder. So, I willing to buy new animal pajamas... if I get enough money..

Sadly, I'm not a winner of scholarship :(

My oldest animal pajama is black cat with gloves.(full sleeves) I bought it when I was 16~17 years old.

(My fox, wolf pajamas are with half sleeves. So, these aren't for now..)

Anyway, my indoor tent is so helpful for keep warm.

@lagie: I swear, this is the second time (recently) that I've popped in and you've put out something I've eaten recently. It's like this weird wavelength thing XP

I wish it was cooler. It's been hotter than normal for this time of year, though temperatures in Hawaii doesn't fluctuate much anyways uwu

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownie cake, and toast with jam*

@Fortune86, Happy Birthday! :D

I had a cake for you, but ...

Spoiler

Expy-birthday%255B1%255D.jpg

That's funny about the food, WS! XD

*hands MP an umbrella*

:blink: Not one post in two days? Is everyone feeling okay out there? :huh:

@Lagie - The forums in general have been very quiet the last few days. Don't know why.

I think Fortune said something about having Friday off, but I can't find her post now -- at least not on the last couple of pages and I'm too lazy to look back any further.

We are having a quiet weekend here except for the snake in our downstairs bathroom. :o

I think it is a blacksnake. Didn't get too close to it and it slithered off into the utility room and hid somewhere. I don't really mind snakes, but I don't want to co-habit with one. We have a man scheduled to come Monday and see if he can find and capture it. If not, he will leave a live-catch trap of some sort.

So, fish for breakfast, then, Rainbow?

Hope the snake went out quietly, purplehaze!

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and scrambled eggs with bacon*

I'm having a lovely quiet Sunday.  I need to get some laundry done, which will mean a trip home as this house has no dryer.

Hello CPA *Smiles*

I need to do laundry too XD And need to eat something.

Taming myself and keep doing someting isn't easy. Especially for study, try to get good habits.

It was 89 degrees out yesterday and I made the stupid mistake of going to a Victorian mansion (without AC) for my history project. And now it's 48 degrees.

Tennessee.

Hey Kyath.

I woke up early today so I'm already exhausted and just got to work lol. 

Hi there Kyath!

I've been at work for 2 and a half hours now I'm not surviving.