Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well unless they are actually working on it with you, tell them to naff off.

Mass Effect wiki. Don't own a ME game, but I'm looking at the armors. 

Edited by Fortune86
Reasons.

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out brownies*

Long day. Dunno why, but long day.

Ugh this headache is killing me!

Morning everyone!

Good morning peeps!

*hugs Spirit better*

If it rains any more I'll be leaving work in a paddle boat. 

hello.

I should be heading to bed soon uwu

I just noticed the eggs aren't there anymore. now the post markers are uninteresting dots ):

Hey Scorpion!

I think TJ is still making adjustments, so they may return. 

heyo again everyone.

soo, um, what's going on? if anything at all.

Hey Anhud.

Currently plotting worl...wait, you mean in CPA? Not a lot. >.> <.< >.>

oh. welp, okay then. time to waste another day in minekraft

shame on me

neither, actually, trying to make a train station look slightly more adequate

honestly i don't even remember the last time i actually went mining on that server.

Edited by anhud

Soo tired. It was late and i stayed the night up to do that and took the first opportunity to sleep. Still tired.

Aw shoot. They are adding difficulty based trophies to one of my favourite games T-T

Edit: Something weird is going on outside. The wild rabbits are screaming. O.o

Edited by Fortune86
Reasons.

Hullo, everyone!

Rainy day today and I have to be out and about. Should be fun trying to stay dry.

@Fortune86 Screaming rabbits?

Edited by purplehaze

Yeah it's weird. Can't see them because they are on the other side of the fence in super long grass, but it was a very disturbing noise. They stopped about ten minutes ago. 

:( The outside dog here passed away today. I was hoping he'd hang on till his mom got home on Monday, but it was not to be. :( 
The gardener is coming tomorrow to bury him.

That is really sad, Lagie. :(

Hello CPA! *slumps onto her bean bag chair* Does anyone know of a site like Photobucket that I can use (that doesn't cost anything)? ^^; The reason I ask is the images I use in my sig are hosted using Photobucket, but now they decided that I need to upgrade my account in order for me to still use them (I can still have them and see them in my account), and I'm not paying $140 per month/year for that (don't feel that's fair, IMO) >_< 

*Edit* Sorry to hear about the dog, Lagie :( 

Edited by FluffyPillow

42 minutes ago, FluffyPillow said:

Hello CPA! *slumps onto her bean bag chair* Does anyone know of a site like Photobucket that I can use (that doesn't cost anything)? ^^; The reason I ask is the images I use in my sig are hosted using Photobucket, but now they decided that I need to upgrade my account in order for me to still use them (I can still have them and see them in my account), and I'm not paying $140 per month/year for that (don't feel that's fair, IMO) >_<

I have lots of my sig stuff and stuff for group accounts hosted there, too.

Moonlightelf started a thread in General Discussion about it and this is their advice:

Best course of action now for anyone, who isn't willing to go through and pay for image sharing, is to find another image hosting site such as:

• Imgur
  • Flickr
  • TinyPic

Hope that helps!

1 hour ago, FluffyPillow said:

*Edit* Sorry to hear about the dog, Lagie :( 

15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I have lots of my sig stuff and stuff for group accounts hosted there, too.

Moonlightelf started a thread in General Discussion about it and this is their advice:

Best course of action now for anyone, who isn't willing to go through and pay for image sharing, is to find another image hosting site such as:

• Imgur
  • Flickr
  • TinyPic

Hope that helps!

Oh my... I should move out image hosting site.

(Yes, it's time to reorganize my avatar, sig rotator too..)

I guess that I like that there's more posts on a page? makes me more likely to read what happened since I last posted (but then again, I might just be lazy there too uwu).

omg, Friday can't come soon enough.