Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Yay for reaching 400!

I'm sure Spirit would love the rain.

Oh dear. That sounds a little serious MP. 

Hi MP!

I really wouldn't mind the rain.

Oh my... that letter sounds a bit serious!

Eh it's not that important honestly, its not like it's insurance or anything, just a service where if my car breaks down I can call people to come help me (though considering I have 4 uncles who are all skilled with cars, 2 of which are credited mechanics... as well as my cousin... and my mums boyfriend)...

But it's $95!! For something I am liable not to ever need!

Fortunately it looks like my brother will give me some money to help pay it.

Probably the thing I have the most issue with... is that this came just as I wanted to spend money, which also came at the time that petrol prices increased and I am running on empty in my car.

You want to talk about paying for something you never use and never will?

I give you the UK TV license.

£150 a year for a single channel we don't watch, but we have to pay it by law.  

It's weird seeing all your signatures again! I've been using my phone which doesn't show them.

This house has no TV and the internet's not wireless (but at least it works!), and the neighbours are so close I'm leery about even singing aloud in the house.

And I'm here for nine more days...

Lagie, i almost forgot signatures were a thing! I've been using my phone exclusively since the update. 

Where are you at for 9 days, on vacation?

Hi, @hazeh! No, I'm house sitting in a new-to-me house, with a lovely fluffy shepherd-y type dog, still working.

I haven't figured out what I'll be doing for this year's vacation, esp now that I finally have three weeks, but I hope it's off-island, whatever I do!

@Lagie You live on an island?!?! Right on! Pet sitting sounds lovely. I know a few people that do it full time. They always send me snaps of the different dogs they watch lol. 

Yes, I live in Nassau, Bahamas, @hazeh.

I have a part-time job at the Bahamas Humane Society (membership, admin, Thrift Shop manager),

and house sit as well.  I have many dogs and cats across the island that think of me as Auntie (and am Mom to the one that guards my shop).

I have no pics yet of the new dog!

I took on an Assassination mission for the Phorid with three randoms. Found the guy and started shooting at him. He started chasing me so I ran away to reload, but he was so close behind I couldn't stop and fight, so I kept running. He kept chasing.

I ended up running around in circles around an elevator with the Phorid right on my butt while the other three players stood to the side and took pot shots as we passed. Took half an hour for them to kill it. 

Well that is just mean of them for watching on the side lines..... and must have looked really funny XD

For the other players yeah XD I was just running and going 'Pleasedon'tkillmePleasedon'tmePleasedon'tkillme' and trying to dodge his insta-kill attack. 

Any progress on Digimon?

XD

I think I'm doing well with the online battles. Couldn't play yesterday cause I was out. But I'm getting there slowly.

Yeah I'm kinda doing that.

I think I battled one person which I didn't notice XD

I heard there was a heck of a storm happening there.

Will you be okay?

As long as the boiler holds up we should be ok.

If not, then I officially leave you my PS4. You might have to hack through the ice to get it though.