DovahInAhrkZoriik

"Imperfect" Lineages you love anyway

Do you have any lineages that could be cool if only one or two dragons were different? I want to see them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently working on a spiral lineage that is almost all Gold x Holidays but with a few non-holidays messing it up. Even though there's probably no point continuing it, I can't help it, I just like it anyways. I think it's pretty and naming the dragons to fit is still fun.

Lineage right now. When he grows, he'll be mated with this year's valentine, the Soulstone

This egg sort of fits that bill but for an entirely different reason.

This Golden Wyvern egg was an AP grab and when I looked at the Lineage I thought, "Boy, that's long and messy."

Then I took a closer look, and thought, "Hmmm, that's a familiar name prefix.".

Turns out my messy 14 gen Golden Wyvern has one of my own mass bred Reds back in its 11 th gen lines.

So I got back a Great, great, grandchild from an egg I sent to the AP, lol!

I'm fond of this one, even though the lineage isn't quite even.

PS I think your Gold spiral is pretty, and that Sunrise dragon just adds a bit of color!

Edited by Laura-Borealis

I found this one a few days ago:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/cWenn

At first I thought: boy that's 20 something generations of messed, probably has inbreeding in there too. I was right. Up to gen 23 it's completely even gen inbred. 23 generations of inbreeding!! Then it got messed up sad.gif Close enough...

Reminds me of this Both parents are mine, one given in departure thread and the other randomly picked up from AP. Just thought they should form symmetry biggrin.gif And they both have SA!

I love this almost even gen Holly that I managed to grab from the AP in 2011 -- my first Holly. I spent several months building her a mirrored mate, back in the day when influence was not a thing and I kept getting the wrong genders!

That's cool cool.gif

I got this Pink from the AP. He's super inbred, in a way that's staggering. Almost too much of a good thing, really.

Speaking of inbred dragons, I treasure this Pillow that was a gift from fuzzbucket. Such a cheerful lineage! And easier to take in than the Pink one.

Reminds me of this Both parents are mine, one given in departure thread and the other randomly picked up from AP. Just thought they should form symmetry biggrin.gif And they both have SA!

That actually looks pretty cool! Makes me want to try something like that.

Well, I accidentally got myself an inbred Hellfire. However, he's the first male HF wyvern that I've bred, so he still has all of my love.

The Pink Silver Rose. She was my very first silver and therefore has a big place in my heart. smile.gif

This one is probably my favorite lineage I have. I love how it's purebred, but still not perfect by any means. Plus, the names in the lineage are awesome alone, though it used to have more.

I like this one as well.

Though checkers can be cool, I actually find their repetitiveness kinda boring. Putting multiple dragons in lineages with colors that compliment each other is much more interesting wub.gif

Edited by Ninetails

This Holly is a very loved Holly. (PSOuq)

This Shallow Water is far from imperfect but it has many breeds in a beautiful checker! (zyzPC)

Another lovely checker with many breeds. (mwH7t)

Two kinds of holidays in the same lineage. (1npDJ)

I like how all the pink suddenly turns into blue. This specific Winter Seasonal also holds a special place in my heart for being my first and favorite Winter Seasonal! (uZ0OZ)