Acornia

ETERNAL FATES

What looked like an especially large cuckoo wasp appeared from nowhere. He was startled by its appearance, followed by the unusual weariness that was coming over this person--Ayrie.

He took a step to the side to examine the situation. One person was fine to handle. This...whatever they were, brought his count to two. He felt ill at the prospect of what was likely to happen next. Regardless, he couldn't remove his concern for Ayrie's health; much to his chagrin, he had forgotten just how potent the wine from the house was to those who didn't partake in it often. Such a sampling was created using many herbs and medicines in conjunction with the fermentation, many of which suppressed pain and instilled a heavy tiredness. To him, it was a decent relaxation tool--to Ayrie, unfortunately, it served as a soporific. He flicked the glass between his fingers as he thought.

"Are you a friend to this person? If you are, you should know as well as I do that your supposed escape plan is faulty. Look," he pointed out between the buildings. Even if the lights beyond weren't visible, the sound of crowds was enough to indicate the problem.

"Travelling during Clarentine for any Kin is suicide. No, no....you can't be out and about with the rabble..."

He already knew the solution to the problem. It was a stretch, but he had the means.

"Hmmm....I believe the best bet for your survival is to rest here for the night, leave out once early morning comes. The humans will be drunk and sluggish, and won't rise for their tasks as usual." He approached Ayrie and thumbed over his cheek, examining his eyes. They were a very nice color, unique and likely coveted. He'd recently sewn a tiny bag for Ymir recently, and had selected a cream lace trim with beads in the near-exact colors as his eyes for them, complete with gold flecks to contrast the purple silk. However, they were quickly drooping, and he reached to support his body with his own, his arms up under Ayrie's. Lukas looked back at the tiny wasp.

"He won't make it to the borders. He doesn't have a choice."

Edited by Sugar-Free

"I'll do my best to help you get him where ever with out getting caught, and your right he doesn't look like he'll make it out of the city." Rune spoke with a sigh. "Tomorrow I'll help him out of town and to somewhere safe."

With a bit of maneuvering, he managed to get Ayrie situated in his arms and cradled him under his legs and shoulders. He looked around, stood still to listen for the sounds of activity near the door, and when he was sure the route was clear, he made his way onto the porch. He looked back at the creature and nodded toward the door.

"The best way to help me is to not do so at all. You can tuck away on my shoulder or clothes, but don't make yourself known in any way. I'll do the rest."

He breathed in, searching the ground for the springs located below the city. Once he found one, he eased up the liquid through the ground, summoning a whip of water with which he grasped and turned the handle to the brothel. Once it was open, he slipped between the gap he allowed himself, returning the water back the the ground. He waited for the small thing to follow.

" No, I'll return for him in the morning." Rune said right before he flew away Heading up to settle in some rich merchant roof top garden concealing himself amidst the foliage.

---------ayrie-------

Ayrie felt him self being lifted by strong arms. A little dizzy and hot he curled into the chest of the man holding him.

"Thanks, ill look for you in the morning." Came his mumble to the glowing orb as lulas and him passed throw a doorway.

Giving a sigh of content he looked up at lukas's face as he was being carried with such care.

"Why are you so nice to a stranger. You do know that it could be potentially dangerous, at least thats what my mother always used to say." giggles escaped his lips as he turned his face into lukas's chest at the fond memory.

------------sydith----------

Sydith gave a sigh at tetsuna. The little act of sticking his tongue out at her was childish. But it was a nice contrast to the boring life she had lived so far.

"Do you even know where to start little boy. If so then by all means rush off to save people, if not you may want to get a plan." she taunted out to him.

In a softer voice she leaned closer and whispered

"And i could be a lot of help, but right now I'm just following oldy over here" she said throwing a thumb over in khayran's direction.

Edited by Acornia

Tetsuna knew that he was acting childish but compared to most hell hounds age he was just that a child thoughhe has lived more than enough years to be called an adult if he were human he is part of a race that lives exceptionally long, even more so than elves in some instances. "It starts with getting people, i cant make a plan without knowing the situation so i am saving people from eachother as the begining of my plan if i save people i may get people togive me information while also having people trust me from both sides that way when i talk they may at least attempt to hear me out." Tetsuna shook his head as he listened to her, his hair moving slightly as he did so. He kept his voice calm and soft the deep voice was smooth from him with slight crackling sounds to it due to him trying tospeek quietly "he isn't that old as far as i can tell and i am not sure how much help ineed or how yet, at the moment i am justfollowing where the paths take me."

Khayran heard Tetsuna and Sydith argue about sleeping on the couch, and then continue the discussion they were having before.

"Well, I'm 48, wether or not you think that's old is up to yourself to decide. I don't consider myself to be old though. And well, if you don't want to sleep on the couch together, one of you can sleep in my bed and I will just sleep on the floor. Fine?"

Sleeping on the floor... the last time he had done that was in a period of his life he'd rather forget... so why was he thinking about it again? It's fine, as long as he won't think about... argh. Too late. He started to to get dizzy. He took halt and held his hand against a tree for support.

As he closed his eyes to fight the headache, he felt... something. Was she still alive? Was she trying to find him? Or was he just imagining things?

"Ugh, I... I'm sorry." He said, as the dizziness had passed. "Let's continue walking."

"well I would have to say that you are the second oldest person around." Sydith said turning her attention to khayran as he leaned against a tree.

"Are you ok, you can have the bed. If you have a bottle ill sleep in that." came a nonchalant reply as she walked back over to his side.

Putting a hand on his arm she let her human form slide down and dissolve, giving way to her watery form. As her form grow taller she looked down at them again. Swinging her arm out in front of her she followed beside khayran giving off a air of nurturing superiority.

As the voices of the others drifted away,Fierana snuggled even closer to Tetsuna. With a final sigh Fierana drifted away into a peaceful sleep.

Tetsuna smiled as he listened to khayran speak to them. He shook his head "not really, you don't seem that old at all. I can sleep on the floor or outside if need be i don't want to be a bother." Tetsuna looked worried as he watched khayran slowly get back to his feet and walk again. Tetsuna felt the fairy snuggling into his hair and gave a soft sigh as he enjoyed the comfort of being with people he didn't mind.

Edited by voltage

Imil had barely situated on his bed before his hand slipped into the bedside table, pulling the drawer open with enough force that the table trembled in response. He had to be careful, no matter how nervous he was becoming. Certainly, everything was in its right place, but there was always that possibility. Birds had a habit of pecking at anything they desired, snatching it up for their own or, for spite, destroying it if they could not possess it. And Imil was not likely to let that bird take his belongings for his fetid nest.

The effects of his vice were difficult to work through at times. Even now, his fingers felt unwieldy, his muscles resisting even simple coordination, and his head was swimming, but the cool of the jade pipe was a promising sign. He quickly, as gingerly as possible, lay out the rest kit: the aforementioned pipe; bowls and bureau; needle; lamp; sponge; scraper; scales; ash box and scissors, and finally the tray and the most precious aspect—the opium itself, contained within a neatly box, all parts matching in their greens and brass. Now sure that all was together, he thought for a moment.

But then dispelled the notion. There wasn’t any time, right now. He would treat himself once the brunt of his duties were fulfilled. It would last at least that long.

Instead, he opted for recounting his possessions and stowing them away quick, replacing the small, but impervious ice ring around the lock. From under his bed, he tugged at a sizeable case and lifted it to his side, laying it flat and withdrawing a beautiful instrument—a mandolin, its body stained black on the outside and fading into dark blue toward the center. At the top, the wood curled delicately to one side, and silver eastern chrysanthemums climbed up the shadowy neck. He took it in hand and felt its weight, the shape of its sturdy edges and elegant curves, and gave it a couple plucks. The memories of a time long past came to him, a time when he sat at the foot of a nervous prince and played him a lullaby for his troubled head. The look in his obsidian eyes lingered in his stomach even now—wary, focused, and interested, even for all his fears. His hands had padded forward, raising himself from the protection of his covers, bare and beautiful in lamplight—

“Imil! You’re being requested by a highest bidder!”

He jolted upward, clutching the mandolin tight for a second before himself to relax. Of all times this was not the one to tense up to. It was just like as usual. Just another high bidder—probably with a few unsavory tastes, unlikely something that he couldn’t handle.

Though that didn’t ease his nerves at all.

He replaced the mandolin to its case and strung it around his shoulder. It would be over in a moment.

------

The house was beginning to settle as customers paired with their courtesans. Imil had packed a tobacco pipe to keep his lips satiated. He held the long, curving pipe delicately between three fingers as he puffed it, picking up a wine glass that was handed to him as he passed, promptly draining it. Setting it back, he caught the glare of the man who had handed it to him, Gabriel the Widowbird Kin, but dismissed him. He had neither the time or the patience for his petty squabbling.

As he neared the entrance, he instantly recognized who the supposed “highest bidder” was. He knew his kind well enough.

Dressed in the tackiest lime-green and purple robes, his rotund figure barely contained by the fabric straining around it, and his balding head rimmed by a hideous red crown of hair...oh, yes, Imil knew a senator when he saw one. He was chatting away with the housemaster Cecil, a tall black haired man with tan skin and a talent for trade. Whether he was human or Kin, Imil didn’t know, but by the tug at the corner of his lip, he could tell he’d just acquired quite a handsome sum of money. As Imil approached, the movement of his drapes seemed to catch Cecil’s attention, causing him to turn. The senator’s eyes followed suit, and the animalistic hunger that flashed through them caused his stomach to churn. It was this kind that was the most reviling to him.

“Oh, here he is now. Oliver, this is—“ The gluttonous man waved a hand in Cecil’s direction.

“Shut your trap! Your incessant blathering has made me weary enough, you filthy infidel. I must make haste, as the heavens have parted, and an angel stands before me!” He hurried up to Imil and grasped his shoulders with large, thick fingers. They were surprisingly gentle, but it took all Imil’s fortitude not to duck out from his reach. He smelled rank with perfumes that clashed together, making them indistinguishable from anything more than their alcoholic bases, and the man’s stomach was large enough that it pressed against his own. Worse yet was the curling grin creasing his mustachioed mouth. He hated facial hair.

“Ohhhhhh~ what a beauteous sight! In this dirty hole amongst the common coal, you are a diamond, taking in the light and magnifying it tenfold!” He cast back a glare at the housemaster, scoffing. “I would have a fool to accept anything less that your magnificent mien. My beautiful diamond, speak so I would know your voice”

He backed away—he really didn’t want to come in contact with his girth if he could manage it—and knelt in the customary pose, curling his fingers up and apart. “In this world of dark delight, we of the silk discard our pasts and become anew, flowers sprouting in the shade of cool spring. I am Imil, the Ice Dragon of House Hamamelia. I will strive to serve you well and fulfill your every desire.”

Oliver tittered and swooned, offering out his hand and taking up Imil before he could rise. He grabbed his wrist and started to lead him to the door outside. Imil shuddered a bit and looked to Cecil—this was wrong...his room was the other way—but he only shook his head in approval.

“Come now, my dear and precious diamond angel. Onward to the land of earthly delights!” Confusion building into panic, he barely registered the dark descending on him as he passed the doorframe.

Edited by Sugar-Free

A quick dash into the hall, followed by a sharp right took him on the path to his destination. A short piece and down a flight of steps--at the bottom, a storage room. A sanctuary.

The murmurs of his captive's voice caught his attention. His question wasn't difficult to answer, even if he had his reservations on his opinion.

"You'd do it in my place, I assume. I give the benefit of the doubt. Besides, again, I owe this much to you." His face drew up tight with a mix of emotions.

"And...I didn't realize how strong the liquor would be for you. Even though I intended to take you in, it's now unavoidably my fault." He tilted him closer to his body, trying to keep him still as he descended. Movement only worsened the intoxication's effects.

"Don't worry, please; I'll keep you safe and warm."

Ayrie smiled into the warmth holding him.

"Keep me warm, well you can definitely do that because Your warm. And its not you fault, I should have asked first." raiseing his hand he traced the fall lukas's shoulder. pulling himself up a lolittle he readjusted so torso was almost chest to chest with Lukas.

"I dont feel so good, and I'm a little uncomfortable" pulling his cloak together in the bulk of his hands he piled it in his lap giving a agitated sigh of discomfort.

Talking in a last deep breath, inhaling the musk of Lukas, he let the fresh scent of honey sucklesdrift over him.

The scent was familiar to him, growing up in the country they grow everywhere.

With the familiar scent giving him a scence of security ayrie let his mind drift out. Comforting blackness embraced him as he fell asleep.

Imil looked back at the fading form of the house. What was happening? A courtesan was strictly prohibited in their movements, and were accompanied by guards whenever they went into town. This was a necessary evil; even when a brand was displayed, it wasn’t unheard of for a human to kidnap or even slaughter a purchased Kin left unattended. This carried over for clients as well—if a patron wanted to take a courtesan outside for whatever reason, they had to be attended from the shadows at the very least.

So, why then did this bulbous barbarian think he was above their laws?

“My lord, if you would, just a second of your time...”

The two were now far out into the outskirts, closing in toward the forest beyond. It was here that the man named Oliver finally halted his jogging. If anything, the man had a considerable amount of stamina, though he prayed it had waned to the point where he wouldn’t weather Imil too much. He spun on his heel and released his wrist, giving him a smile and clasping his hands together.

“Oh, I’ve been rude to you haven’t I? You’ll have to excuse my hastiness. I’ve simply never gazed upon a piece of art as gorgeous as yourself, so masterfully crafted, so--.”

“There’s no issue, my lord. Merely, I’m curious as to why you chose me.” He brought a hand up to his collar, rubbing his hand over the tight leather.

“As well...as to what you desire.”

It was the most roundabout way possible to ask what he wanted out of him. Imil’s hand drifted down to the strap around his chest. Though asinine to consider, maybe he just wanted a song or something?

“As well as my physical capabilities, I’m also quite skilled with the mandolin and many other instruments, and have been formally taught by masters of song and dance. If that might be something your heart longs for, I can offer you these things.” Oliver slipped an arm around his back. He fought back the urge to recoil.

“All things will come in their due time. I hope to indulge in all of your masteries,” he swept out his free hand, “After all, we have all of eternity stretching out before us, don’t we?”

You’re delusional. But yet he responded with nothing but the most gentle of kindnesses.

“Of course, my lord. And I will never falter to please you.”

The man gave him a squeeze on the hip and drew closer. Imil was growing more and more rigid by the second. His eyes searched the dark for any sign of movement, but found nothing. Perhaps the money paid to Cecil was for extra privacy? Even if for some reason the guards weren’t out, he would at least return at some point to the relative comfort of the house. Ideally, at the very least, with all his parts intact and unharmed. This man was a headcase.

“Walk with me, won’t you my sweet?”

“Of course. Please, lead me under your knowing hands.”

-----

For the most part, the journey had been manageable. The portly senator had been rambling nearly the entire time—some such about his support of the arts, his love of fine things, his lavish mansion in the heart of a sacred wood, all things he found unbearably dry and banal—but had been markedly respectful. All for the better, too; the warm buzz of the alcohol was setting in, feeding into the effects of his vice and doubling them, and he found it difficult to focus. In a way, it was the ideal state: he was, after all, little more than piece of meat to take one’s frustrations out on. The most important part of the job was to simply smile and affirm, and he didn’t need his senses about him to accomplish that.

After a while, they seemed to arrive at their destination: a rippling lake overlooked by the night sky. He found himself taken by the view. It was a lovely night, and he found himself appreciating the choice by the humans to hold their festivities on it. Even though the season was coming to an end, the remnants of fireflies and chirping insects served to create an enchanting scene.

The feeling of fingers rifling at the back of his neck caught his attention.

“Here we are, my dearest. Come to the shore and take a seat with me. I can hardly withhold my enthusiasm...”

He went on and reclined on the lawn, stretching out all of his expansive self in a mock sensual gesture. Oliver lifted an eyebrow and motioned for him to sit next to him, patting the grass with a massive palm. Imil strode to his side and stooped to take his place. As he did, a sensation of intense haziness overcame him, causing him to reach out and catch himself. He saw Oliver jolt at this movement. He had to recover, and quickly.

“Excuse me! Must be the spirit of the evening getting to me. How graceless I’m being...” Imil’s brows drew up in a display of sympathy.

“Nonsense!” He responded. “I’m sure you must be feeling a bit tired out. We have come such a long way...” He cupped Imil’s chin in his hand and lifted his head. He couldn’t make out anything but the colors of his flabby flesh and horrid red mustache. The distinct lack of care and bleariness in his eyes felt wrong. It was unlike anything he had ever felt, and his heart was pounding in response to the suppressed fear. He managed a weak smile, though—perhaps he had merely partaken in too much...

“Maybe...but...still, unacceptable. P-perhaps if I lie down...” And contrary to his own code of conduct, he did so without permission. Oliver didn’t seem to mind, as expected. Imil did take care to roll to his back and take off his mandolin, scooting it aside and smoothing his hands down his chest. At the very least, an offering of the usual fair could be enough. The man was too obviously taken with him; perhaps he could be reasoned with.

He brushed a hand across his forehead, letting his eyes linger on a far off point in the distance.

“Ah...my lord Oliver? It...seems I may have fallen under the weather.” He tried to make his voice as soft and alluring as possible. “Perhaps we could simply have our round tonight and meet again otherwise? I would be more than happy to speak with the housemaster, and I’m sure he would allow us to meet again without charging you again. I assume, not to bolster my ego, that you must have paid him no small sum...”

There was a long pause. Imil could feel himself edging out of consciousness. His breath was coming slower and slower, and what was likely a short moment seemed to last forever.

But when the silence was broken, he would come to wish it hadn’t. The tone of incredulity is what stung the most.

“Oh-ho! You misunderstand, my precious prince of the frosted plains. You’re mine now, and you’ll never so much as suffer the thought of that rathole and its plague-ridden vermin anymore.” He crawled up over Imil’s legs, pinning him down to the ground with his sheer size and weight. The smell of his cologne was suffocating.

“Please, stop!” He tried to move, but his limbs would not obey. It was futile in any regard, as corpulent sausage fingers grabbed at his wrists, pulling them up above his head. His head reeled as he struggled out a cry.

“N-no...this...isn’t...!”

All at once, as if the force of his voice exhausted his reserves of life, his vision faded to black. Whatever would come next was of no concern to him. For now, he was gone, ignorant to the horror that was sure to come next.

Kohler laid at the bottom of the stream letting the small aquatic life entertain him. He was watching one particularly colorful fish as it swam fast its little body zipping through the water, like an arrow through the sky, in the attempt to escape a predator. Following close behind it was the long black sleek shape of a snake. It was roughly 4 feet with green slitted eyes, an unusual color for a snake.

Getting up he from his rock he slowly drifted toward the duo hoping to get a closer look at the snake. It was pretty, and would make a nice piece of jewelry. But catching it without getting bitten wound be hard. From the slitted eyes he could tell it was venomous, and like the rest of his race he was not immune to it.

Swimming under a log, old and partly decayed soaked in the water the fish hoped to take refuge. Sinking to the bottom the snake followed slowly as if taunting his prey. It was so absorbed in catching its meal that it didn’t see or head kohler coming up behind it. He was close enough that if he reached out he could grad its tail. If he was quick, he could grab it and give it a yank back grabbing the head before it had the chance to bite him.

“N-no... this...isn’t...!”

it was faint but there, the soft whisper of a voice in fear drifted from the bank. Curiously kohler drifted closer to get a better look, popping his head just barely above the water. Only the top of his head, to his eyes, could be seen by anyone how was looking hard for him. to most though it would just look like a stick and some weeds in the darkened water.

On the bank there lay a young half dreed like himself, he was thin and lean draped in fancy clothes, or at least what little clothes there was. Over him was a fat, round, bald older man. He wore fine clothes and looked groomed and well taken care of. Kohler had seen him around a time or to, the newest visit was late yesterday afternoon or was it early this morning.

Kohler watched as the fat geezer had pinned him to the ground, pressing their body’s together. A shudder ran through him as the realized that they young half breed hadn’t moved. He must have fainted, and kohler didn’t blame him, he would have to if he was in his place. Moving slowly behind the two he creeped up from the edge of the water slowly letting the water run in silent rivets down his body. Treading carefully on the soft ground he came to stand behind them.

The boy still had yet to wake up and the fat one was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn’t hear his approach. he was busy sliding his hands up the side of his legs bunching the fabric up to pool at his side revealing what was underneath, sprawling over the boy with a leg on either side of his body. One hand was making quick work of the straps that hold his cloths in place while the other was trailing light touches over the skin of his thighs and higher.

Giving a shudder at what the man was doing kohler long tail slide up beside him, looking at it he watched almost mindlessly as the sharp fan like knife appendage opened to a beautiful, deadly barad of dark colors.

A moan from the boy drew his attention back to the two in front of him. It was ease, what he was about to do. The old man didn’t know he was there and even though he didn’t know the half breed he was still a person and kohler didn’t have the heart to watch someone get raped. But he didn’t have any problems killing problems.

Giving his tail a good strong couple of flicks out and away he brought it back silently toward the man’s head. It was clean and quick, kohler was sure he hadn’t felt anything, well maybe nothing more than he had already felt up.

His head the ground with a dull thud and rolled a little way away. Pushing the body off of the boy he looked him up and down to see if he had caught him in his attach on fatty. There was a small cut on his check but nothing serious. Giving his shoulders a shrug he wandered back to the water and sank down in the water at the shore, laying down on the bank he let the water moisten his scales while watching and waiting for him to wake up. The thought crossed his mind that he may not, but that was illogical, he looked fine and healthy so he would just have to wait, that was something he was good at.

"A bottle... I guess we have some. Well then, that solves the problem. Then I can sleep in my own bed, Tetsuna can take the couch and I guess Fierana can find herself a place to sleep as well."

"Look! There it is!" Khayran said, a bit louder, as he sped up a little for the last couple of feet to his house.

"Come on in, but be quiet."

Without waiting untill everyone was indoors, he started looking for a bottle. As soon as he found one that he guessed would be large enough, he created a small spark on his fingertip to ingrave the words DO NOT DRINK on it.

"Here, Sydith, this is for you."

Tetsuna stretched his arms over his head, keeping his hands behind his head instead of letting them fall to his sides while being careful not to crush or wake the fairy sleeping on him. Tetsuna walked in soon after and sat on the couch while watching khayran engrave the bottle for Sydith.

Tetsuna laid on the couch while moving the sleeping fierana carefully to his chest instead of where she cold get hurt. He took the hood of his cloak off as his eyes roamed around the immediate surroundings. His ears flicked slightly and his tail swayed while it hung off the couch, the tip of his tail sweeping that part of the floor repeatedly.

Tetsuna let his hands rest on his stomach while he closed his eyes. He focused on his sense of hearing and smell to make sure that he was safe. Content with his position he let out a silent yawn while relaxing.

Sydith followed the small group to the house but stopped at the door. Watching as the rest went in, tetsuna layed down on a wore couch placing the fairy on his chest while khayran got a bottle from somewhere and brought it back. Taking it she looked it over smiling at the small engraving of 'do not drink's on it.

Taking it from his hands she placed it on the floor and stepped back into the walk way.

" Youll have to find water in the morning. Unless you want me staying this small. When you do you can just dump the bottle in the water. And please dont drink me, that would be like drinking a magic oasis. And believe me I dont like the experience. " she looked khayran in the eyes, putting trust she shouldnt yet in him.

Water started to drip of off sydith as she stood looking at the bottle, little rivers running to pool at her feet. Then all at once as if a flood gate had broken her form fell away. In the place of the 7 foot water figure was a significantly smaller version. She stood at about 1 1/2 inches. Walking to the container she gingerly placed her hands on the rim of the glass and oozed her small form inside. Popping up her head out of the bottle she squeaked

"You can put the lid on or leave it off. Just dont leave me on the floor." sinking back into the bottle she let her mind go, sinking into graceful oblivion.

As everyone was sleeping now, Khayran decided to put the Sydith bottle down on the table and then go to his own room. It was dark, so he used his magic to create a flame that served as a torch. Before going to bed, he checked if Thayran and Fahran were sleeping. A quick look in their rooms told him they were.

-----

The next morning

-----

"Daaaaad?!! There's someone sleeping on the couch!!"

"Ugh... It's fine! I invited him over! And don't drink from the bottle on the table!"

"Wh.. what's going on? Why are you screaming?"

"I invited some people to stay here. We're screaming because I'm in my bedroom while Thayran is downstairs."

After saying this, Khayran dressed up and went downstairs. "I'll be right back", he said, as he ran outside with the bottle, making his way to the nearest lake. When he got there, he held the bottle underwater for a little while, untill Sydith appeared.

Edited by Felixr2

Tetsuna groaned as he heard someone yelling almost directly by his ears. His ears twitched as he opened his eyes letting them look at who was yelling, his bright green eyes looking at him. "I am sorry if it scared you, i was told i could rest here, i hope it doesn't cause any problens." Tetsuna's voice was drawn out as he was tired and his arms stretched out behind his head and off the couch. Tetsuna slowly sat up running his fingers through his soft white hair.

Sydith felt the bottle being lifted and carried away. She swayed back and forth, sloshing ever so slightly. Then she was being lowered. The glass container turned cold as water enveloped it sinking over the side and sweeping her our and into the small lake.

She streched out in the water drawing from it what she needed. Growing larger she rose from the lake and walked to stand beside khayan looking down at him from her tall placement.

"Which form do you want me in around you kids. I can take the human although it is less comfortable. And in this form i trail water so going inside is not advisable." Putting her hand under her chin she gave a second to think before shrinking and molding into her human form. Smiling she gave him a nod.

"Nevermind, that was a stupid question. So......" sydiths eye lit up a vibrant red and a playful smile graced her lips as she watched him before turning and walking back in the general direction she suspects they had come from. Throughing a glance over her shoulder as she sauntered away she called out.

"You coming"

Edited by Acornia

Fierana yelped as she felt the warm ground beneath her tilt suddenly. Tumbling to the ground she turned to glare at Tetsuna briefly. Quickly looking around she took note of the Annoying kid. Fierana quickly dusted herself off and flew toward the table,the floor wasn't a great place to stay and turned toward the kid. Observing him in bleary silence. She released a loud yawn and arched her body in a stretch that cracked her whole back.

Edited by shiara_wolf_queen

Thayran was shortly startled by the boy standing up from the couch.

"Oh, well, if my father has invited you over, I guess it's fine if you stay. I'm sorry I woke you up."

He really didn't want to say anything else if it wasn't necessary. He hadn't asked for a stranger in their house, had he? And dad and Fahran would talk with them anyway. And they could both be here any moment now. Wait, was that... a fairy? Even more people he didn't know... great.

Just as Thayran thought that, Fahran came down.

"Ah, so you were sleeping on the couch? Nice to meet you. Are you a shifter? And didn't Khayran say that he brought more than one person along? I only see you..."

"Psst, grandpa, there's a fairy next to him."

---

As Sydith reformed to what Khayran assumed was her true form, Khayran was dazzled by the beauty and grace of the process. Then she turned around and walked away from the lake. In the wrong direction.

"Of course I'm coming, but not where you're going. I think you may prefer turning left as well."

((Uhm... Voltage... Thayran doesn't have green eyes, but red/yellow dragon-like eyes. Fahran has green eyes. Khayran has orangered eyes.))

Edited by Felixr2

((Green eyes were tetsunas))

tetsuna saw fierana glare at him and gave a quick bow forgetting that she could tumble off his side instead of in his lap which would have been more comfortable. His green eyes followed her to the table chuckling as she stretched "i am sorry for the rude awakening, in my sudden awoken state i forgot how close to my side you were, didn't mean for you to hit the floor.yes i am a shifter of sorts you could say." Tetsuna adjusted his cloak so that it was smooth and not in his way. He reached under the couch grabbing a granola bar he had gotten from the last city he was in and hid the night before "you want a piece fierana oh and i'm tetsuna by the way."

Sydith turned around so fast she almost lost hr balance, giving a aggregated sigh she walked back to khayran.

"And thats why im a wonderer, because I cant seem to find my way out of being lost. Its a good thing I dont require food or water, ever sleep i dont actually need." sydith gave a sheepish smile before waving to him to take the lead.

"So is it just you three. If pyro fairy and shifter pup decide to go on there little quest will go go with them. Will all three of you go?" she asked while he sight was set on beautiful butterfly following them. It would flutter up amd land on a flower a little ahead og them amd stop as if waiting to catch up. When the would walk past if took flight again.

One pass to get ahead of them didnt work so well as it got to close to sydith. Bringing her hands up like lightening she caught it in a sphere of water. Her hands were gone, from the wrist down it was clear blue liquid.

The butterfly struggled for a few seconds as she watched fascinated by its colors. The wings where a iridescent pale yellow outlined in sparkling brown. The body was furry and chocolate brown. Two fuzzy long yellow antennas sprouted from its head.

Sydith pouted as it stop struggling and dropped it. Willing the water to reform her hands. Sighing she looked back to khayran.

" So how far is it back to your place."