Acornia

ETERNAL FATES

Sydith listened to the two talk for a couple of minutes about saving lives. slighlty interested in the conversation.

" So you want to save lives, how do you propose to do that. Do you know why the humans and us are fighting? Do you know why our prescious resources are disappearing? Those are things you will need to know to even start on this journey of yours. And you will need the help of other creatures."

Looking from the man to the boy she would have smiled if they could have seen it.

"And from what i can tell a shifter thing, and a older man and his family are not enough to stop the downfall into chaos that this world is falling into." she said with mild contempt at the two men.

Glancing back at the fairy, now shrunk back down and apparently asleep, she took on her more human form.

Her hair fell on pale shoulders and shining magenta eyes stared at the two. She raised he hand to her face and examined her pale skin.

"Hm"

Tetsuna saw the fairy float in front of his face though she seemed to be studying the elven man. "I usually don't like big groups of people so i understand what he means. I would love to come to your home though i do hope that it is not a bother or inconveniant for you. I am intrigued by your father though, he use to be a shifter, what kind?" He watched as everyone seemed to be staring down the elven man so tetsuna looked at the fairy chuckling at her fluttering about. He heard the women who seemed to discredit him as well as everything he wanted to do. "First off i am a hell hound taught to shift human so i would not be attacked on sight, secondly no matter how difficult the journy is or what i have to learn i will follow it for that is what i want to do. You would be surprised at how many fear or respect the hell hound, i know i was."

Edited by voltage

Fierana got a thoughtful look on her face before she turned to the young shifter and declared loudly, or as loudly as a two inch creature can, " you know You seem like the type that's going to get in a lot of trouble and I like trouble. So you got me for help on this little quest of yours if nothing else."

Edited by shiara_wolf_queen

"The four of us might not be enough to solve everything on our own, but I am certain there are others out there fighting for the same goal, and perhaps all together, all doing a little bit to achieve it, we might just be able to get there."

One of a sudden, the watery creature turned into something a lot more humanoid. That was certainly unexpected.

"So you're not an elemental?" Khayran said, slightly surprised. "Well then, excuse me asking but what exactly are you?"

"Well no, Tetsuna, it's certainly not inconvenient for me. We even have a bedroom left that hasn't been used in a year... although I think you're better off sleeping on the couch untill my father and son have also agreed you can sleep in there. And my father used to be an arcane shifter, what means he could take any shape he could imagine. But nowadays he's physically too weak to get any benefit from it. He's still a powerful chloromancer though."

"Ah," he said, as the fairy spoke, "Good to know you're in to help us too. Would you mind telling us your name? I'll go first, I am Khayran Kel'Rinad, son of Fahran Kel'Rinad."

Edited by Felixr2

Huffing in mild annoyance she looked at the elf, who had named himself as khayran, and spoke as if she was talking to a child.

" I am a elemental, but when you have been around for as long as i have you learn some things. As for my name you may call me sydith, although it wont matter. I have no intention of joining your little party. Ive lived a very long time and would like to live for a while longer."

Turning her attention back to the fairy she watched it bob up and down in the air for a second before turning to look at the boy in the tree.

"As i have no real reason to help l i will continue on shortly. But i would like to talk with you as you all will most likely be dead the next time i see you."

She gave a smile and stepped back in the direction of the boy in the tree, observing the annoying fairy and the generous man.

Edited by Acornia

"I'm Fierana Zelarius. and obviously i use fire magic. Plus all fairies from my village have been taught to fight and survive on our own. So I should be of at least a little help." Fierana said while grinning from ear to ear. "Oh, sorry if I seemed a little umm.....unpleasant when I first got here, but water lady kinda doused me." Fierana said sending a quick glare at the now white haired girl. "It's not the best way to wake up."

Tetsuna smiled at the fairy as well as all the others before he swung himself and jumped off the tree landing on his feet. He let himself shake his head at the elemental's assumtion. "I will not let them die if worst comes to worst we may be some of the only ones safe so if anyone has the chance of dieing i feel like it is you, i wish you good luck though. My name is Tetsuna, glad to meet others who think like me and i am sure there are more, i am fine with sleeping on the couch as well, i am use to sleeping on rock so a couch would be much better for sleep. No worries Fierana i just didn't want to end up hurting any of you." Tetsuna let his tail sway slowly while he stretched out his arms yawning silently. "How far from here do you live anyway khayran?"

It seemed as if Tetsuna was getting tired and he asked how far his house was from here.

"Well, if we take the normal paths it would take nearly an hour, but I know a shortcut that saves at least half of that."

Wanting to finish the conversation first, he turned towards the fairy.

"Yes, I already noticed you used fire magic. And you do control it very well. I can tell, since I've spent a year studying fire magic at an Academy of the Arts of the Arcane. I think I'm going back home now, though. If you want to come along, please feel free to do so, but if you want to go back to your own home, that's fine too of course."

Edited by Felixr2

Sydith looked at tetsuna with suprise.

"You do realize how a elemental is born, do you not. And one born we get stronger the older we are. I do not see myself in any danger, so i need no luck from you. Although you may need it. So where do you plan on starting." she mummered out in blatant annoyance at the idiocy of him.

Spotting the khayran turning to leave shhe lets out a sigh.

"Well you I find rather interesting, mind if I tag along with you. It is of no concern of mine where this two go but you are a wee bit interesting sir." picking her pace up she caught up to walk beside him.

Edited by Acornia

"I think I'll Just go with you ", was said around another yawn. Fierana really starting to feel the effects of training was slowly starting to lose altitude. Edited by shiara_wolf_queen

Tetsuna let the fairy sit on his shoulder while he put the hood of his cloak back up just incase they ran into any humans who were not nice. Tetsuna nodded and smiled quietly chuckling. "You are fine on my shoulder fierana just be careful not to fall off. We can take the short cut if you want to i can't wait to get to relax on a couch instead of rocks." Tetsuna shifted and put his water back into his bag before walking up beside khayran quietly while his soft tail wagged behind him, happy he would get to sleep on a couch for the night.

Sydith glanced at tetsuna over khayran's shoulder with red eyes. A smile graced her full lips as she looked between him and the fairy.

"You 3 are odd ones you know that." she commented while holding tetsuna's gaze.

" Dont get me wrong I'm not coming because of you, im just bord and i would rather have the company of mangy creatures than that of filthy humans." she said while keeping up.

Edited by Acornia

"Alright, we're taking the shortcut then."

Khayran was quite surprised by what Sydith said.

"You... think I am interesting? Why so? I... don't know what would make me that special..."

((I'm heading to bed soon... it's 00:08 over here))

((In the immortal words of Esko: "zoom zoom, jesus". Maybe we could consider cooling our jets a bit? @.@))

Lukas paused for a moment before allowing a quite chuckle escape.

“You’re not wrong to be afraid. You’re traipsing around in some seriously dangerous territory, given your looks. One misstep and your whole identity will be revealed.” He eyed his ears, noting the fur. They were almost elven in appearance, but an elf would rather shear off his own ears than bear the taint of another’s blood. It bore asking; no sense in pleasantries when he could easily end up dead within the hour, if he wasn’t careful.

But for now, it could wait. If just for a moment. He shrugged, his eyes wandering as he imagined the execution. It was easy to become numb. Lukas wanted such “humanity” to grate against his skin, keep him raw. He didn’t shy from the pain, no matter how easy it could be.

He took a few steps forward before giving the fluted glass a swish. He offered it to him, looking concerned.

“...even once is too often, isn’t it? I imagine you need this more than I do, considering what you saw.”

Edited by Sugar-Free

Tetsuna chuckled as he felt the fairy nuzzling into his soft hair. He gave a small smile and nod "the shortcut sounds great though where are we all sleeping i mean the fairy is small enough to sleep in many places but i dont know if you have two couches open."

-------- ayrie----------

Smilimg at the kindness offered him ayrie reached out and took the glass from him. Giving it a whiff he cringed at the slight alcoholic smell.

"I didnt come here on purpose, I was just.... I dont know."

He took the small glass, flask thing and tipped it to his lips letting its contents fill his mouth. The stuff was sweet but had a little of a alcoholic bite to it. Swallowing it he chocked and sputtered on what didnt go down.

His ears dropped down low as he handed the glass back. Bringing his wrist to his face he wiped his mouth.

"What was that, it .... eh I dont think i want any more. Specially if i have to navigate way back out of here. Thanks though." He said with a innocent smile, tiling his head to the side a little like a cat he watched the stranger for a second before holding out his hand

"I'm ayrie, and you are?"

------------sydith----------

Sydith had been looking at the trail ahead of her when tetsuna asked about the sleeping arrangements. Turning her hear slowly as if a predator looking at its pray.

"What, dont want to share the coach with me? Afraid I'll turn watery amd drown you in your sleep. Although that death may be kinder than most every other option I won't do that. Unlike you I have impeccable control over my power." she whispered shyly, tipping her head down and batting her lashes at him.

Edited by Acornia

Lukas received the glass and gave it another swish. He tipped it at his lips and finished what was left, the sweet honey flavor brought forth with notes of flowers and vanilla. He crossed his arms loose in front of his hips, leaving the glass hanging loose in his hand. He was curious now. Something new, something different...he could hardly believe his luck. He took a quick look up at the sky to chart the hour. Close. But not time yet.

Lukas gave his new acquaintance a delicate bow, moving his arms in an outward sweep and kneeling, his palms up with fingers touching in an incomplete arc. His head bowed, the seal of a curled witch hazel on his neck was revealed--a common, and necessary, display of his submission and proof of his ownership.

"We in this crimson world cast off our given names. I am known now as 'Lukas', the Yamabuki of House Hamamelia. It's an honor to serve you, in all of your desires."

He rose slowly, letting the ambient light catch at his scales. Again, just another show; there was absolutely no way this boy--this man, rather--could afford him for even 10 seconds, even if it would likely be sufficient. He gave him a little smile to compliment the movement.

Tetsuna chuckled as he heard her attempt to bother him. He looked at the women and sighed "you see that's why i don't want to sleep by you, i am afraid ill evaporate your frail body." Tetsuna was not fond of her though he figured that he wasn't fond of most people so she wasn't any different than anyone else to him it was the other two that seemed different and likable.

Upon hearing the shifter's response to Sydith, Fierana chuckled and moved closer to Tetsuna's neck. She mumbled ,practically in his ear, "you're really warm. I like warm."

Edited by shiara_wolf_queen

---------ayrie-------

Ayrie blushed, at what to him was a formal display. Stepping back a little to get out of the way he almost tripped over his feet. His body was starting to get a little warm and he was feeling a little sluggish, he must have been more tired than he though.

Looking down at the pretty man kneeled before him.

"Service for what, if anything I owe you for the drink. Other than that I need to ....go."

Taking another step bad he reached out to the wall to steady himself.

"Or a place safe to stay. Please tell me that was just light beer in that. I .... cant normal.... handle any thing more."

Ayrie leaned foward against the wall as a voice came from behind him. Not spotting anything other than a faint glow he looked back at Lukas, red dusting his face from the slight heat coming from him.

" Sorry, I dont think I'll be leaving tonight. I'm.... not feeling so great." He turned his back and leaned against the wall resting his head against it.

"Lukas do you know anyplace that is safe for people like us to stay." He ground out over how weak he was feeling.

------------sydith----------

Upon hearing his response she shook her head, a frown on her human face.

" You know, your quite good looking. Other than the doom in gloom im suprised there's not more people who like you. But then again i can see where there coming from" her frown turning into a evil smile.

"And besides, you arent powerful enough or experienced enough to extinguish anything. But believe me, you can boil my water and I'll steam your fire, so I dont think that would happen" falling back a little she walked around to walk next to tetsuna.

Edited by Acornia

Moving to right in front of Ayrie's face Rune stated rather loudly, "I said I would help you get out of town if you like." He paused ,"You know Lukas was right it really isn't safe for anyone with arcane blood to be here. Not unless you want to end up a slave."

Tetsuna blushed slightly from the fairy's breath against his ear as well as her voice being so close. Tetsuna let out a low growl at the elemental and kept quiet "like i would want more of you around, you don't want to attempt to help and do nothing but taunt me." Tetsuna stuck his tongue out at her "besides if you constantly heard and knew how and when people would die you would be a little gloomy too." He leaned his head slightly to the side and let his hair cover the fairy.