Sunlexor

Ban the person above you!

Banned because Finnish is more fun than Korean.

I love what Duolingo uses as lessons: "Onko norjalainen kissa viikinki?" (Is the Norwegian cat a Viking?) "Hyvä sauna on aina suomalainen." (A good sauna is always Finnish.) And my personal favorite (which applies to so many of them!) "Tuo suomalainen muusikko on todella komea!" (That Finnish musician is really handsome!) I think Duolingo knows that half of us started Finnish lessons because of Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Amorphis, Children of Bodom, Wintersun, etc. 🤘🎶😍🎶🤘

Banned for not fangirling. 

(I may be learning it to watch Korean things without subtitles due to K-pop. Also... it's fun to write. lol)

Banned for not setting me up with Krampus. Honestly. I can't do everything for you dear. 

Banned because keeping hellhorse dragons from getting sullen should be a priority in your life.

Banned because that's the sweetlings job.

Banned because you should always look to the future, while enjoying the present and cherishing the past.

Banned because hahahahahahahaha! (Thanks, I needed that laugh) :lol:

Banned for obstinately rejecting anyone's choice of utilizing superfluous letters and grandiloquent oratory to express themselves according to their own desires.

Banned for assuming I'm baking this year.

Banned because one cannot be a cookie artist without cookies to decorate.