DuskOfTheStars

When You Become A Pokémon - OOC

Is it bad that I haven't emotionally connected with any Pokemon since Pearl? I think being a competitive player does something to your Pokemon empathy. Stats are the be all end all for me. Nice design is a plus, but I still won't use things that just look cute. I still love my Empoleon from Pearl though, since he was my first Pokemon ever. Unfortunately 7 year old me did not know how to spell and was not very original, so he ended up being nicknamed "Cutey" xd.png. I also have a special connection to my Staravia (which is also called an equally stupid name), due to it being the first Pokemon I ever caught. I might pop them both in this RP (though obviously with name changes), but I'm not sure what kind of personality they would have.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Appearance and the RP-ing I do whilst I'm playing the games are all that matters to me. I know that prolly sounds bad (seeing as at least two people, maybe three are competitive), but I just don't care at all about stats. I'm basically Ash Ketchum xd.png

All three of my 'Mons have been the "VIP" of my parties in their respective games (LeafGreen, Sapphire, and Y). I love them to tears and was heartbroken when I transferred over Sarah (the Raichu) to Pokemon Colosseum and promptly lost the game disc D: But, a friend directed me to a Half-Price Books where they had a replacement, and so she rejoined me in my epic journey ; w; I've loved Raichu since the Lt. Surge episode (even if it gave me some reservations about evolving her. I was, like, 8-10 years old *shrug*)

I'm prolly have some guest appearances from my horribly nicknamed companions of old. Like my Kabutops named "Terro-claw" D:

I do care about stats, but design is important.

Sugar, adding your genders.

Silver, I'm assuming Garchomp is your transformation? Also, we're allowed 6 moves for transformed humans and 4 for any other Pokémon.

Okay for me:

I'm going to be the one of the Shiny Reuniclus (Transformation)

Other Shiny Reuniclus- Male

Stufful- female

I also want to add a Male Pidgeot. Is it okay if the Pidgeot looks kind of a rustic red color?

Kind of, like the feathers itself would be red instead of brown but Pidgeot himself wouldn't be an elemental Pokemon.

I hope you don't mind if I did mine in 1st person view

Not at all, this iscwhichever you prefer using. Psst, I'm lax with the tense too so long as a poster keeps it consistent in their posts.

I think I shall have myself be a Garchomp, but for the rest I need to check my DS to try and decide which Pokemon mean the most to me. Garchomp's always been one of my faves both design and stat wise, though its mega is a bit disappointing. I'd totally be shiny Yveltal (aka bacon bird) if legendaries were allowed though, or at least have it be one of my partners. As for now, I have to wait for my DS to be found before I can finally delve back into my beloved Pearl game and rediscover memories. My starting post could potentially be very late, depending on when I can find my DS...

(also slightly off topic but Sun/Moon demo is out!)

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Final details before I post IC; personal transformation will be a normal (obviously female xd.png) Froslass if that's okay, and the other Pokemon genders are Male Ninetales, Male Butterfree and Female Gyarados.

I might add one more OC. A Male Swellow named Sklardrog from my OmegaRuby Version. This Swellow knows the move Boomburst and trust me, it was OP

I'm going to reserve female Garchomp for transformation, male Empoleon (Primum), female Staraptor (undecided name as of now), and female Talonflame (Skyflame).

Also is it okay if I make myself a relatively famous trainer in the RP?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Hmmm....

@Silver Acceptable, but not uber famous please.

Wveryone,I'll get the data added to the OP. Whrn I haven't just woken up...

Oooooh, could I join? biggrin.gif

I'm not sure what I'd want to turn into... would Absol be acceptable? I really like Absol.

I'd have a few companions, including a Sceptile... I'll go find out what else is on my Alpha Sapphire team xd.png and I'll have them with the moves my pokemon know.

If I can't be Absol, I'll swap around Sceptile and Absol as companion and transformed.

Absol hasn't been taken! Neither has Sceptile, so you could be transformed into either.

Uh, Dusky, would you mind changing the name a tad? YAAD and YAAP are close enough to, well, confuse the two for each other if someone isn't paying attention.

So, on my team, I have Keevile (Sceptile), Greyko (Kyogre), Falskona (Skarmory), Laita (Latias), Plushie (Plusle) and Lobster (Absol).

Since I'm assuming legendaries are out, and I'm going to turn into an Absol, I'll have Keevile, Falskona and Plushie on my team smile.gif

Keevile has Mega Drain, Frenzy Plant, Leaf Blade and False Swipe. (and also a coolness master ribbon.) He's 'Alert to sounds' and has a Docile Nature.

Falskona has Spikes, Steel Wing, Air Cutter and Slash. She's 'somewhat of a clown' and has a Brave nature.

Plushie has Charge, Discharge, Electro Ball and Thunder. She's mischievous and has nature Naughty.

I'm not 100% sure what parts of these to implement into the RP or how; can they learn only four moves, fewer, or more? Should their level impact RP? (If so, Keevile is 83, Plushie 60, and Falskona 42.)

Also, should my transfoming character have moves? Can they learn low-level moves, like Flash, any move, like Dark Slash, or no moves at all?

As much as I like Pokemon, I've never been in an RP using them before xd.png so while I have ideas about their personalities from my game (it's so awesome that they do that... even though it doesn't impact gameplay directly smile.gif) I'm not sure how or if to make moves and levels impact play.

Since base stats are somewhat arbitrary, I'd assume levels don't matter too much either. Dusky has already stated your transformation can have up to 6 moves and the partner pokémon up to 4 moves each. Giving them personalities is always nice. smile.gif

Can we still mega our Pokemon and ourselves while we're in Pokemon form? And what happens to our clothing? O.O