DuskOfTheStars

When You Become A Pokémon - OOC

Have you updated the character sheets as well Dusky?

Hopefully going to post when I get home. Been really busy the last two days...

Whew, all the stuff I have planned for my intro post is taking a long time to introduce, so don't mind me if I keep rapidly posting. More info about Cyrelian is going to be revealed in the rest of the posts.

Yes, you can either do it in first person or third person.

I drew Cyrelian in her human form, wearing her usual coat. You can see her in my art thread but just in case you're too lazy, you can click on this to see her.

Edit: Another doodle I made in my math class today, here's Cyrelian with a face and a hat. Her key stone is clipped on to her hat and when she's not wearing a hat she pins it on her trench coat (either the bow or on one of her sleeves).

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I can tell the blues apart well enough. They match the respective bodies sorta, so it's not too bad.

Lighter blue- Primus

Darker blue- Archeval

Medium-looking blue- Cyrelian

Am I right?

Yeah, Primum has the lightest shade (royalblue in color tags), but Archeval and Cyrelian are flipped. Archeval has the medium-ish brighter blue (mediumblue in color tags) and Cyrelian has the darkest blue to match her darker coloration (darkslateblue in color tags).

Eh, I knew what I was talking about <:3 I think I typed them before thinking about it. But I CAN tell them apart xd.png (too tired to type send help)

That's all I needed to know. I tend to go a bit overboard with the colors in my posts so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't torturing anyone else.

*sends help to Sugar-Free and self*

haha nope I wasn't supposed to be doing work when I wrote my post not at all

Where's Dusky so they can tell us where they want theRP to go?

Tigyt here. Bit distracted on another site. Go ahead and interact, but what cities are you in? Dusky is near Geosenge Town.

I might have go over into your direction just so I have someone to talk to and interact to

Omg, this is going to be fun RPing Sklardrog and Rusty.

Whenever possible, the OP needs to be updated.

Hmm, I need to start moving toward a group soon...which one, though...?

I'll write up my post for Mia and her pokemon. I'm afraid I only know the layout of one region (Hoenn, Alpha Sapphire version) so I'm a little lost on direction. Does anyone have a map with where everyone is?

EDIT - just noticed the map in the OP. Still don't know where anyone is, though. I'll find a random route that looks nice and set down there.

Edited by Zeditha

I think a version of the map with everyone's starting locations might be sent good idea, since it would give us an idea of who is where in relation to each other.

Edited by CharonDusk

That is considerably better. Thanks, Sugar-Free!

Sheri and company are near the river on Route 16.

I just transformed Mia on the way back from the Glittering Cave on R9.

(Also, I looked up a map and found that image xd.png That's what I used for reference.)

Edited by Zeditha

I'm by Dusky who is near Geosang Town

GUYS MY AUTOCORRECT!!!

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

In that case, I'll dump Cyrelian's house over at Anistar City for now. I guess I'll make her train in Route 18, then head over to Coumarine City to meet Esk if anyone wants to interact.

Also, out of curiosity, why Ambrette Town Zeditha?

Edit: oh cause it's closest wow my observation skills >.<

Edit Edit: I finally made my interaction post, but I feel like it has kinda iffy logic. The logic is really a lot less solid than I'd like, but I think interaction really needs to be had so I'm gonna post it anyway.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I guess I'll also drop my character somewhere. Let's put Felix in Laverre City.

After taking a look at the map and where the other people are, I'm going with Ambrette Town instead.

Edited by Felixr2