pudding

Welcome to Earth-11709 OOC

So, Riley's moving into the city, and Toothless will find himself in that area, as well. Alright...I know where I'm putting him.

I'm now curious, would Riley be able to understand Toothless? Riley is really a dragon just wearing a human guise.

I'm not sure entirely. I usually don't portray Toothless as having speech in the same way people do. It's more like speech in the way cats do: largely nonvocal and usually more body language. It's less of a language in terms of the way people speak.

Also, Crimson Robe speaks Korean and very little English. For ease of translation, I'll be putting the Korean in italics and English without italics since I unfortunately do not know Korean.

Hnnnng I'm sorry. I plan on posting soon. I've been sick all weekend so I've mostly been sleeping to recover.

I didn't mean to make you guys wait for a couple days. :v

Edited by Narvix

I'm waiting on Riley/Toothless, 'cause I don't have much reason to move Coddy from where he is.

Name: Toothless

Species: Night Fury

Name of Franchise: How to Train Your Dragon

Appearance: Toothless

History: Toothless, presumably, was born in the Dragon’s Nest ruled by a tyrannical, huge dragon. At the very least he was adopted into this nest and began serving it’s queen. He, along with many other dragons, began regularly conducting raids on the viking village on Berk, stealing food in order to satisfy their queen’s immense hunger. However, Toothless himself never stole food but instead provided backup to his fellow dragons, taking down viking weaponry in deadly accurate strikes. This earned him several fearsome nicknames, including “The Unholy Offspring of Lightning and Death Itself”. (Note, Toothless in this story is taken right as Hiccup shoots him down. This means that he manages to avoid losing his tail fin [for now])

Powers

*Toothless possesses a great amount of strength for his size, able to take down dragons larger than himself.

*Toothless is a fast flier and can reach speeds over one hundred and fifty miles per hour. At night, his dark scales allow him to fly almost invisibly.

*Toothless can understand some human speech and communicate with other dragons in a largely nonverbal fashion.

*Toothless can shoot several types of fire blasts. The most common is an explosive plasma blast, however he is also capable of controlling this flame to lower temperatures.

*Toothless has heightened senses compared to other creatures, especially his hearing. This allows him to use echolocation and navigate dark places.

*Toothless has retractable teeth, although the exact purpose of this ability is unknown.

Other:

Sorry, that's my fault! I'll be posting tonight before I go to bed. (Aka right now)

Edited by pudding

Ah, I've gone and posted. Hopefully that doesn't mess you up, Pudding.

I wasn't sure how much I could get away with so I just stuck with Nilin grabbing at Chell's wrist. Let me know if I need to remove that.

It's alright, I'll edit my post in the morning to include CR's bit since I have to sleep for now! It's super late here and I have school tomorrow.

I didn't even realize Ori and Sein were interacting with CR too...

I didn't intentionally ignore you, promise :c

No worries, Shadow ^^ I hadn't realized you ignored me because Maxwell was more interested in CR based on your post lol

I meam, he totally was lol

But I would've had him interact with Ori too if I had realized they were there as well ;-;

Where exactly are Toothless and Riley? Are they in the city or near the edge of the forest?

Just outside the outskirts of the city. There aren't any trees but it's probably near a network of highways leading into the city.

The Fox thinking it can send signals to Hoopa like that... nice try, but those portals don't let sound through. Also, when Chell makes it through the portal, she's gonna be greeted by Hoopa saying one of his two signature sentences: "Were you surprised?". (He really seems to like surprising people.)

His other signature sentence is "Alé Hoopa ring!", you can imagine when he tends to use that one...

And Hoopa can speak English.

I noticed people (mainly RoD) seem to have trouble understanding the order of events regarding Hoopa taking the companion cube, so here it goes:

-Ring portal appears

-Hoopa shows up

-Chell drops companion cube

-Hoopa hasn't noticed this yet, and uses Thief to grab the cube either way

-Hoopa moves back through ring portal, with the cube

-Chell picks up portal gun

-Chell tries to enter ring portal

-Nilin tries to stop Chell

How it's described in your post on The Fox:

-Chell drops companion cube

-Chell picks up portal gun

-Ring portal shows up

-Hoopa takes cube

-Hoopa moves back

-Chell tries to enter ring portal

-Nilin tries to stop Chell

Basically you've put Chell's direct response to Hoopa showing up before the appearance of Hoopa... xd.png

Edited by Felixr2

Ahhh Codsworth and his little hat makes my heart melt

I feel like he and Chell would be good friends :^)

Weeeell, that is, if she can get past the fact that he's a talking robot with laser capacities and independent eyes :3

If/when they meet, it's gonna be interesting to see how they take each other. I've been headcanon-ing that he'd be extra compelled to protect her, seeing as she looks uncannily similar (her P2 appearance, at least) to his "Mum" (who is, of course, my Sole Survivor in Fallout 4)

If Ori ever sounds weird when they're talking, it's because they never speak in the game. :v So, I honestly don't know how or what they sound like canonically. I'm kind of just fashioning it up on the spot.

Well, seeing it's just a one time mention, I don't think you'd have to fix it, especially since you don't have that much time. Just thought I'd let you know how it actually went for optional further mentions of it. smile.gif