pudding

Welcome to Earth-11709 OOC

I figured out who else to add >:]

Name: Chell

Species: human

Name of Franchise: Portal

Appearance: Chell

History: Although her origins are unclear, it's believed Chell has been a test subject for the majority (if not all) of her life.

Powers

Chell has no supernatural abilities. She does, however, have a very strong will. Her tenacity score is in the 99th percentile. Only through sheer will and luck has she achieved her goals. Other than this, Chell has two items that have drastically helped her.

- Her portal gun. This item can generate portals on any white surface (concrete has proven to work). As long as one fits, anything can pass through one portal and out the other.

- Longfall boots: These specialized pieces of footwear prevent Chell from taking any sort of impact-related damage. At least, from her feet.

Other: Chell is mute. It's believed to have been some sort of brain damage.

Name: Crimson Robe (Also known as Chacha)

Species: Sorcerer

Name of Franchise: Dead Sorcerer’s City

Appearance: Reference 1, Reference 2 Reference 3

History: Crimson Robe is the last sorcerer in his world, having survived a massive genocide of his kind when he was younger. Growing up alone, he integrated himself into human society, teaching himself magic while suppressing the memories of his past, keeping only a burning hatred for the individuals who murdered his sister. When he grew older he donned a crimson robe his sister had made for him (which was many sizes too big at the time) and set out to get revenge. He has killed several criminals at this point but it taken just after the start of the story to avoid spoilers for others.

Powers Crimson Robe is a sorcerer and capable of converting an invisible substance known as mana into different physical forms and aspects. He is a largely self-taught novice, meaning that while he has some power behind his skills, he lacks control and experience in fighting against nonhumans and will usually lose in a magical fight. Some of his abilities have been outlined below:

Mana Manipulation Manipulates Mana into various forms, the most common being a plain missile or a lightning bolt, or a shield. The shield can stop mana attacks, although not those more powerful than him. It cannot stop bullets either, and will break if multiple attacks strike it. His manipulation of mana is considered to be average and he will quickly exhaust himself trying to use several spells in rapid succession.

Illusion It is unknown how this works exactly but he can disguise his own appearance to other people, or create false images in other people’s eyes. He is capable of inducing a false sense of pain, though it is unknown the extent of this or how long it can last. For the purpose of this RP, this power will usually only be used as a disguise. Those who are able to see or use magic themselves will see through this image in close proximity.

Teleport Requires delay and intense focus. Knowledge of the area he will be teleporting into is required, otherwise it risks ending up in a wall or in another person, or failing to teleport completely. He can use this ability to teleport small objects to safe locations, or resummon them back.

Magical Field An area approximately three meters around his person in which he can apply several more powerful spells. Stronger magical fields can dissolve his own and he can create smaller magical fields away from his body, although these quickly dissolve. He can manipulate objects around him within this field in a manner similar to telekinesis.

Restriction If someone enters his magical field (About 3 meters around his person), he is able to restrict their body. Only applicable on persons/animals who he understands the composition of. Spell of Restriction does not work on creatures who he doesn’t know the inner workings of.

Retribution Similar to Restriction, however, the individual’s nerves become hyper sensitive, meaning injuries are more painful than usual. Follows the same restrictions as Restriction.

Anti-Gravity If someone enters his magical field or a field he created, he can reverse gravity to send them flying upwards or suddenly downwards.

Black Mana Black Mana is a destructive force that causes materials to rot. It is his strongest ability, although using it requires him to kill other individuals. Being untrained, his primary attack with Black Mana is to form a ball and hurl it at objects, similar to a magic missile though significantly more deadly.Other: When using magic, his eyes will turn red and he will gain two glowing tattoos under his cheeks. When more magic is used, tattoos on his hair will also glow. When not using magic, the ones on his face are not visible while the ones on his hair appear slightly darker than his normal hair color.

Alright, here's my sheet! I'm gonna work on adding everyone else's to the front page and then we can start. I may add Toothless at a later date since he's one of my favorite characters but I'm not entirely sure yet.

I am going to make another character. I just don't know who yet >..>

Name: Nilin Cartier-Wells

Species: Human

Name of Franchise: Remember Me

Appearance: Glove Inactive | Glove Active

History: Nilin only remembers her name. Her memories were erased and she only knows that she was in a strange facility when an unknown man named Edge helped her to escape via a communication link. He guided her out and to Tommy’s bar where she found a brief refuge and was given back her combat suit. She discovered some retained fighting abilities along the way thanks to muscle memory. Edge quickly sent her out on a mission to meet up with a man named Bad Request in Neo-Paris. Again, she learned of more abilities at her command. However, she ran into serious trouble with an opponent named X-Mas. After beating him, she was whisked away to an unknown world.

Powers

• Martial Artist - Nilin has retained significant muscle memory, allowing her to use martial arts instinctively in combat.
  • Sensen Fury - In a fight, Nilin’s rage builds every time she takes a hit. Once her rage is high enough, she can use her Sensen glove to amplify her attacks, dealing more damage for a limited time.
  • Regeneration - Nilin has the ability to regenerate some of her health during combat but only with successful combos.
Other: While Nilin had yet to learn of all of her abilities before winding up here, many of the ones she has recalled are useless as no one else has implanted Sensen technology.

Name: Cobalt/Riley

Species: human-dragon shapeshifter

Name of Franchise: Talon Saga-Rogue

Appearance: Dragon Form Human Form

History: Cobalt, like all dragon shapeshifter, was part of an organization called Talon as a spy. He was known to be the best spy in the organization before one incident occurred to where he was supposed to plant a bomb that was destined to kill him, but choked when he realized there was an innocent girl in the building. After that, he went rogue and has been living life on the run with a human called Wes. He has an underground facility where he helps young dragons escape. One day, he discovered a red haired girl and her brother and realized they were both dragon shifters, known as Ember and Dante. He managed to free Ember from Talon, but wasn't able to save her brother as he was hypnotized into doing Talon's bidding. After managing to rescue Ember, they had to infiltrate a faculty called St. George, the sworn enemy of Talon, to free a friend of Ember's.

Powers

• Shapeshifting- Riley has the ability to turn into a dragon. It is the one in the one listed above in appearance. In his human form, he has the ability to blend in to make it seem like he's a normal human and sort of 'mind-control' weaker humans into doing what he wants done. He can also breath fire in this form.
  • Bombs- even though he quit this practice, he can still make active bombs and disable them.
Other: There wasn't an actual list to find powers of his other what is mentioned in the book.

Note, the bark isn't like a normal fox bark but some sort of soft bell or chime ringing. It's hard to explain if no one has heard it

I was thinking everyone was in a somewhat dispersed group. I guess the two would be closest to Crimson Robe, Chell, and Maxwell. No one's been really specific about locations so I just leaned towards ambiguity to allow anyone be interpreted as 'strangers'.

Uh, The Fox is near Chell and is currently trying to see if she's okay if you missed my post :/

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I saw your post. It's why I mentioned Nilin saw some creatures she didn't recognize. I just slipped in adding Fox to the list of nearbys.

Uh? I'm,waiting for the other people who joined to post before I evened considered replying to yours. Otherwise, they'd be left behind almost instantly.

Do we want to lump all the city people into one group, or divide it into two? It might be easiest to pair up like this:

Chell, the Fox and Nilin

Maxwell, Crimson Robe, Ori

That way the groups aren't huge right off the bat. They can always meet up later but during the start I've found smaller groups tend to be easiest to deal with.

Ah, fair enough Narvix.

@pudding that's why I had Riley start off by himself. I didn't want the group too big to start off.

Plus, it gives room for Sugar and Felix to jump in to smaller groups. I just want to get people's opinions on how that's going down before I make another post. I don't want any lasting confusion about who is where.

Zipzipzip, things are moving fast! I like it.

I'll be posting shortly after work, which isn't long from now.

Poor Chell, she had just found back her persumed dead companion cube and Hoopa's taking it away from her already.

You'll find pretty quickly that I love to make Chell miserable >:]

She has some PTSD-related issues. At least, that's how I portay her.

And she's unusually determined. So although she's heartbroken over the loss of her (one and only)friend, she'll chase Hoopa down to the ends of the Earth

Poor Hoopa.

I just wonder what happens if a shot from her portal gun goes through one of Hoopa's rings, y'know...

Alright so the groups we have so far are:

Chell, the Fox and Nilin, Hoopa

Maxwell, Crimson Robe, Ori

Riley

I'm going to make a sheet for Toothless soon but first post with CR.

I live a really busy life so I'll post when I can

Pudding, where do you think you'll have Toothless at? I was either going to group Coddy with Riley or have him elsewhere, like a park or alley.

Omg, please put him with Riley. It's going to be hilarious to see Riley urging Toothless to become human and Toothless is just going to look at him really confused

I was probably going to put him with Riley yeah. We could do Coddy, Riley and Toothless as a group.