pudding

Welcome to Earth-11709 OOC

Trust me, Chell's more than familiar with robots. Thing is, she sees them more as a threat than a friend :')

That's what I'm getting at xd.png At least Coddy's not a sociopathic murder-bot like the ones she's met.

I'm here, I was just stuck in lab all week. No need to worry, I'll get a post up soon. I'll try to warn you all next time this happens but I don't really know in advance for these kinds of things.

@Shadow_Claw Could you post Chell again? If Hoopa has to wait too long, it loses the fun in it and would probably just throw the cube back, return the ring to its body and start messing with someone else.

I think Felix went with the assumption that Nilin was successful in stopping Chell since the former grabbed at the wrist of the other. If it's easier, feel free to have Nilin fall through right behind Chell.

So, I'm going to make a list of what The Fox thinks everyone is so far:

Chell and Nilin-creature

The Cube- Misshapened orb

Hoope-Big Firefly

I'd post, but I'll put it like another user in another RP put it to me once: I don't want to go into a glorified 1x1 with someone; I'd rather others get the chance to post.

Sorry! Been busy with school and life in general

;-;

will have a post up later tonight

Hmmm now we need to decide how Toothless interprets Chell's distress. This will be fun!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot

Name: Ela'ani (Lanie)

Species: Khajiit

Name of Franchise: The Elder Scrools V: Skyrim

Appearance: (will add a picture shortly)

History: Lanie, although not a native, currently lives in the bitter cold land of Skyrim. Her journey as the Dragonborn left her fated to save the world. But this task had long since been completed. Although not fond of the cold, the land and people of Skyrim grew on her. So, she stayed, working largely as a hero for those who needed help and as a dungeon crawler. And although she is a generally sweet and kind woman, she is known to pick the pocket of someone on her nerves...

Powers

-Spells: Lanie has a vast knowledge of many spells, seen here. No, I won't be using them all. At least, not all at once.

-Shouts: Lanie can speak the tongue of dragons, allowing her to channel its power into shouts. Most are destructive, but some are passive. The full list can be seen here.

-Potions: Lanie can make and brew various potions and poisons. In her bag, however, she only has five health potions.

-Night vision: Lanie has exceptional sight in the dark, much better than that of the average man.

-Armor and Weapons: Lanie's current clothes is a set of armor known as the Ebony Mail (as seen here worn by this fine fellow). It is highly protective and can cloak her entirely in darkness. Although not invisible, she is very hard to spot.

Her primary weapon is her Daedric Bow, accompanied by a quiver of ebony arrows. She does, however, keep a sword known as The Dawnbreaker at her hip at all times. Though more favorable of her bow, she is skilled in swordsmanship as well.

Other: kitty :3c

Name: Kili

Species: Dwarf

Name of Franchise: The Hobbit

Appearance: C:(Images are fine)

History: Nephew to Thorin and second heir to the Dwarven throne, Killi is accompanies his brother and the rest of the party of dwarves to reclaim the kingdom Smaug stole.

Powers Killi has no actual supernatural abilities. He does, however, have several outstanding skills:

* Is skilled in swordsmanship as well as archery

* Is musically trained, especially on stringed instruments.

Other:

Name: Philip Ojomo aka The Wraith

Species: human

Name of Franchise: Dead by Daylight

Appearance: The Wraith

History: Philip Ojomo moved into a small town called Weeks where he was happy as he got offered a job at Autohaven Wreckers. It was a small scrap yard where bribed cops turned a blind eye to the somewhat shady business that took place. Ojomo didn’t care. He had seen criminal activity up close in his homeland, and as long as he didn’t get involved, he'd let things be. He just fixed cars and handled the crusher. But something happened and some stuff was done, making Philip became the Wraith to play a very horrible game.

Powers

• Wailing Bell- his prime and only weapon. When ringing the bell, he can turn almost completely invisible, but if you look closely, you can see a sliver of him. While being invisible, he can't attack with his weapon.
Other: I hope he is alright because he is from a rather kind of gruesome game, but I probably won't have him do whatever he normally does in the game. I tried to DCF proof him

Shadow, yours are both accepted.

Raptor, I'm a bit concerned with the Wraith. I love Dead by Daylight as a game but I'm concerned about how that will incorporate into this environment given the Wraith's in-game behavior and the general structure of Dead by Daylight. Did you have anything you were planning with him?

I kind of figured there would be concern, I'm going to have him very confused in the middle of the city. He might be weirded out that there's no 'chase music' or red claw marks when people run. It's going to intrigue him and possibly encourage him not to harm anyone. Like I said, I'm trying to nerf him him down to be more friendly like.

I'm most likely have him realize he's free from the Entity and he can do anything he wants. That's why I'm calling his weapon the Wailing Bell- and not the other name.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I'm going to still say no due to the nature of the game and the nature of the Killer characters. I don't think a character like that is really fit for a RP on this site.

Alright, I should have asked before trying to make him. Sorry D:

I might try someone else from a different franchise, someone more of a friendly villain

Name: Zelena

Species: human

Name of Franchise: Once Upon a Time

Appearance: Zelena

History: Zelena was the first born of Cora Mills, but was sent to Oz because Cora was selfish and wanted her best chance at a higher power. From there, Zelena's adoptive parents forced her to hide her magical abilities. Her adoptive mother died and left Zelena under the care of her unforgiven adoptive father. When she was older, she visited the Wizard of Oz only to find out he was only a mere human named Walsh, who she turned into a flying monkey as her servant. She eventually made her way to Storybook where she got a hold of The Dark One's Dagger and now controls the man named Rumpelstiltskin.

Powers

• Magic- she is able to teleport, move trees with a wave of her hand, can also shoot lightning and fireballs. Her magic is very powerful.
  • Dagger- she has hold of the Dark One's dagger with the name Rumpelstiltskin. This won't do much in this realm as Rumpelstiltskin is not in the same realm so it has no real effect. If she killed Rumpelstiltskin with the dagger, then she would become the Dark One.
Other: Other Names: Wicked Witch of the West, Greenie.

That took forever

Edit: cause I forgot one thing FailFish

Accepted. I'm writing up my post right now so it should be up by later tonight.

Alright, also, Felix, I think you straight up ignored The Fox. He was trying to bark at Hoopa