TJ09

2016-06-19 - New Forum/Chat Moderators

Congratulations new Help Moderators Fire-Ice and RainStar13, new Site Discussion Moderators Earth Gurl and purpledragonclaw and new Half-op (Chat) RainStar13 and Xylene.

Wow! Thank you all so much for the congratulations!! I am still a little in shock but I am looking forward to taking on my new duties. biggrin.gif

Congrats, all of you! smile.gif

So out of curiosity did you select people to contact for description mods when the time comes? ^.^

I don't believe so. I believe we might revisit when the description process is amenable to specific description moderators. :3

Yay... ~Removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Congrats guys! I'm still getting used to the description system, but it's going great so far!

Congrats guys! I'm still getting used to the description system, but it's going great so far!

Hm? Getting used to what exactly?

Congratulations to all the new mods.

Congratulations everyone! When will the new mods make their Ask-a-Mod threads, I wonder...

Congratulations everyone! When will the new mods make their Ask-a-Mod threads, I wonder...

It's on my mind, but I'm still absorbing everything right now. I will get around to it. smile.gif

Thank you for the congratulations, everyone.

Congratulations to all the new mods. You are taking on a very difficult job indeed. Best wishes to you all. biggrin.gif

Great job, those luxky people!

For the ones that failed, good luck getting the next one! tongue.gif

Congratulations to the new moderators!

More than that though, I wish you good luck. Moderating a forum such as this one is no easy task!

Congrats!! I mod a game along with it's forum and it is not an easy task. Good luck all! smile.gif

user posted image

congarats new mods!