Cinspawn

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

Official forms at the bottom, as always.

My Little Anxieties pair gave me an egg this week! I've sent it to Bohem already, with great excitement. I was very disappointed to get a 'no egg' result from a proven pair. They redeemed themselves, though.

Dreamdrift the Anxiety Warrior grew up and refused his first mate in the same twenty-four hour period. He's in time out until next week.

In contrast, my baby from erasanae (Wingleader Anxiety Warrior) grew up, accepted a name, and proceeded to give me this gorgeous baby. Ista's Pride Anxiety Warrior hasn't gendered yet, but I have a few mates lined up already. I'm looking forward to building this Pernese-themed line, given what those books have done for me.

I ended up gifting my pretty sapphire baby to Ewi, who seemed to have more need than I did. Hoping that he helps, Ewi!

I want to report a gift!

Faerie_fyre ★ Bohem ★ Little Anxieties Dark Myst egg

I want to report a gift!

Faerie_fyre ★ Ewi122 ★ Even the Moon sapphire baby

I want to report new warriors!

Link to new Warrior: 6g The Anxious Soul Needs Healing daydream male

Link to new Warrior: Ista’s Pride Anxiety Warrior

Link to new Warrior: CB29 Fidgety Anxiety Warrior

Link to new Warrior: CB30 Irritable Anxiety Warrior

Link to new Warrior: CB31 Lost Anxiety Warrior

Link to new Warrior: CB32 Panicked Anxiety Warrior

I want to request an egg!

Forum Name: Faerie_fyre

Scroll Name (posted as a link): Scroll

PM Link: Message me!

Breeder: Bohem

Breeding Pair: Shawn Sang Anxiety Warrior x Sada Sang By His Side Always

EDIT: In theory, I can totally code. In reality, sometimes it takes me a try or two.

Edited by Faerie_fyre

Thank you, Faerie!!

I tried my Blusang pair... no luck this go, but next week *hopes*!

-snip-

Looking fabulous, everyone. biggrin.gif

I want to report a new warrior!

Link to new Warrior: Here

Edited by Bohem

Hey all! Sorry for being a bit late. Still experimenting with ideal update times for myself. Sometimes anxiety stands in the way.. You know the drill.

Updates

New dragons added:

- WH Queen Anxiety Warrior

- Wingleader Anxiety Warrior

- Dreamdrift the Anxiety Warrior

- CB29 Fidgety Anxiety Warrior

- CB30 Irritable Anxiety Warrior

- CB31 Lost Anxiety Warrior

- CB32 Panicked Anxiety Warrior

- Screaming Inside-Anxiety Warrior

- BLK Bishop Anxiety Warrior

New pairings added:

- 3G Pygmy × Dark Myst: Butter Pecan - Anxiety Warrior x Cocoa Bean (Example)

- 2G Cassare × Candelabra: Fortem Anxiety Warrior x Mylitta Anxiety Warrior (Example)

I'm quite busy in my head at the moment so I'm having trouble replying to all your progress. But any progress is good and I'm glad this lineage is so alive. I hope you guys understand. smile.gif

Tomorrow I will name my new AW and then add them too (and make a post about them or edit this one).

Goodnight <3

Forum Name: Dusky_Flareon

Scroll Name (posted as a link): Dusky_Flareon

PM Link: Here

Breeder: erasanae

Breeding Pair: 2G Cassare × Candelabra: Fortem Anxiety Warrior x Mylitta Anxiety Warrior

Also, this project was a big inspiration for another advocacy lineage - Genetic Syndrome Awareness! Thank you to AnnoyingTiger888 for starting this and Cinpawn for continuing this.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I prob won't be adding my 6g in as individual breeding pairs because that list would be way too long by the time I complete the project.

However, I think I will submit the 6g egg (when I get there) and say that I can breed any part of the lineage (excluding those that I don't own...which I think are 5,6,29-32)

Updates

New dragons added:

- Dreaming Anxiety Warrior

- CB5 Rich Emotion Anxiety Warrior

- Let's Shout It Loud - AW

Turns out I was pretty up to date with my AW Dragons. xd.png I mostly got their (non-AW) mates.

For example, check out this pretty white eggie for erasanae's material lineage biggrin.gif I will be breeding her to Rubber Bullet, hopefully. If they accept each other, I'll add them as a pair. smile.gif

And Let's Shout It Loud is my new brute for the 'aggressive' lineage. Now to find female CB plates for them.

Last but not least, I named my Duotone dragon for gigglymonkey's lineage "Rich Emotion". The other will be something like being numb or dulled. I experience lots of heavy emotions but depression/anxiety overload also makes me shut off completely sometimes.

@Dusky_Flareon: Welcome, Dusky_Flareon! smile.gif It's great you got inspired by the AW lineage laugh.gif

@gigglymonkey12: Hmm, but others are submitting their pairs. So.. what would be a good way to go about this blink.gif I like the dragon list to be as complete as possible. Would you mind reporting all the duotones anyway? It'll only be a few at a time and I can organize them together under your name in the first post. Would you be okay with that?

@WaterDroplet: Another week has passed, and another no interest from Burning Flame and Roaring Courage. xd.png We'll get there. One day.

My AW related short term goals:

- Get WaterDroplets antarean egg

- Two female plates for the aggressive lineage

- Breed female duotone to Rich Emotion

- Breed white egg with Rubber Bullet, add them as pair for the materials lineage. Name after a white metal.

Thank you guys for keeping up with me and my irregular reports. wub.gif I love seeing you guys being so active and all the wonderful ideas in this lineage! :3

Hey all! Sorry for being a bit late. Still experimenting with ideal update times for myself. Sometimes anxiety stands in the way.. You know the drill.

Updates

New dragons added:

- WH Queen Anxiety Warrior

- Wingleader Anxiety Warrior

- Dreamdrift the Anxiety Warrior

- CB29 Fidgety Anxiety Warrior

- CB30 Irritable Anxiety Warrior

- CB31 Lost Anxiety Warrior

- CB32 Panicked Anxiety Warrior

- Screaming Inside-Anxiety Warrior

- BLK Bishop Anxiety Warrior

New pairings added:

- 3G Pygmy × Dark Myst: Butter Pecan - Anxiety Warrior x Cocoa Bean (Example)

- 2G Cassare × Candelabra: Fortem Anxiety Warrior x Mylitta Anxiety Warrior (Example)

I'm quite busy in my head at the moment so I'm having trouble replying to all your progress. But any progress is good and I'm glad this lineage is so alive. I hope you guys understand. smile.gif

Tomorrow I will name my new AW and then add them too (and make a post about them or edit this one).

Goodnight <3

hey take your time Cinspawn!

Also

I want to report a gift!

(erasanae) ★ (Gifted To Dusky_Flareon) ★ (enjoy! <3)

And my next egg from the chess lineage will be hatching very soon ^^ I'm surprised actually how quickly this lineage is coming along

@WaterDroplet: Another week has passed, and another no interest from Burning Flame and Roaring Courage. xd.png We'll get there. One day.

Totally no problem Cinspawn! I completely understand.

Forum Name: WaterDroplet

Scroll Name (posted as a link): WaterDroplet

Breeding Pair: Obsession Anxiety Warrior x Freeflyer Anxiety Warrior

(I would love a Royal Crimson from this pair, but since Antereans are rather new, that's prob all they will produce for the time being so I will take that lol)

Also, erasanae, I am a fan of Chess, if you start taking requests for your Chess lineage, I would love an egg

Totally no problem Cinspawn! I completely understand.

Forum Name: WaterDroplet

Scroll Name (posted as a link): WaterDroplet

Breeding Pair: Obsession Anxiety Warrior x Freeflyer Anxiety Warrior

(I would love a Royal Crimson from this pair, but since Antereans are rather new, that's prob all they will produce for the time being so I will take that lol)

Also, erasanae, I am a fan of Chess, if you start taking requests for your Chess lineage, I would love an egg

yep lol, sorry they only produced an antarean unsure.gif but I've sent you a pm with the link anyway ^^

And thanks! I'm going to wait until I've finished the whole lineage and then I'll add the pairing, but it won't be much longer >.<

Update on my 6g duotone lineage

I have CB1-7,9,11, 29-32

CB5-6 and 2C are provided by the amazing Cinspawn.

CB 29-32, 2O and 2P were provided by the generous Faerie_fyre.

This project is the one I'm currently the most involved in so I'm predicting at least three more months or so before we start to see the completion of the lineage.

I'll be offering any generation eggs should anybody want.

1G breeding pairs and wip pairs

CB1

CB2

CB3

CB4

CB7

CB8

CB9

no mate yet

CB11

no mate yet

2G breeding pairs. 1G breeding pairs owned by gigglymonkey12

2A

2B

2G breeding pairs. 1G breeding pairs owned by Faerie_fyre

2O

2P

Working on lineages made me realize...I need to work on getting my pink army up. Will devote the next 14 eggs to pinks and reds.  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Updated list.

I can go back and use the form for submitting breeding pairs in a week or so. I have exams coming up so I'm a bit lazy with coding...I know I cheated by using a previous quote. biggrin.gif

I still need

CB 5 and 6

CB 12 - 28

I think once I have all the CB and the 2g I think the entire project will be easy pea-zy

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Added the new warriors!

Gigglymonkey, could you have a look at my previous post please? smile.gif

Forum Name: Cinspawn

Scroll Name (posted as a link): https://dragcave.net/user/Cinspawn

PM Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=224704

Breeder: FAstudent12

Breeding Pair: Butter Pecan - Anxiety Warrior x Cocoa Bean

I need a baby from this pair! biggrin.gif So cute. Are the names all related to chocolate?

Added the new warriors!

Gigglymonkey, could you have a look at my previous post please? smile.gif

Yeah the quote that I quoted from myself is a list of all the duotones I have that belongs to the 6g project.

I don't have time right now to change it to match the form. I only quoted my old post.

I will go back and change the "CB1" (etc) to their names to fit the forms...next week or something.

Yeah the quote that I quoted from myself is a list of all the duotones I have that belongs to the 6g project.

I don't have time right now to change it to match the form. I only quoted my old post.

I will go back and change the "CB1" (etc) to their names to fit the forms...next week or something.

Ooh I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you meant that as a 'yes, add them'. No worries about official forms, I'll just use that post and fill it in myself tonight, okay? smile.gif Sorry for the misunderstanding!

By the way, I got an extra duotone in case the mate refuses - in case it doesn't, want me to get another pair? Say, CB13 and CB14?

Oooh can I have it instead of the request I made on the previous page? biggrin.gif

Sure, Ill send you the link now, and also, they are not all named after chocolate, that's what I thought about doing, but decided to do a kind bittersweet naming theme, with the pygmies being sweet, and the dark mysts being bitter. smile.gif

Next week I'm going to try breeding my 3rd gen pymies for a regular pygmy egg, after that Ill post them as a breeding pair.

Ooh I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you meant that as a 'yes, add them'. No worries about official forms, I'll just use that post and fill it in myself tonight, okay? smile.gif Sorry for the misunderstanding!

By the way, I got an extra duotone in case the mate refuses - in case it doesn't, want me to get another pair? Say, CB13 and CB14?

Are you sure?

No worries. I think I was in a hurry when I quoted that so I wasn't very clear either.

13 and 14? sure thing. Just let me know whenever they breed an egg smile.gif

Are you sure?

No worries. I think I was in a hurry when I quoted that so I wasn't very clear either.

13 and 14? sure thing. Just let me know whenever they breed an egg smile.gif

Will definitely let you know!

Another question before I add them (also I'm getting sick again so it might take a few days longer than I originally planned to..)

I don't have to add the pairs to the breeding list, right? Just to the 'all dragons' list?

Or do you want to offer all breeding pairs for others? It was my understanding you only wanted to offer the final, evengen 6G offspring to others? Please let me know what your plan was smile.gif

I want to report a gift!

(FAstudent12) ★ (Gifted To Cinspawn) ★ (https://dragcave.net/lineage/0XglX)

Update on my 6g duotone lineage

I have CB1-7,9,11, 29-32

CB5-6 and 2C are provided by the amazing Cinspawn.

CB 29-32, 2O and 2P were provided by the generous Faerie_fyre.

I want to add another pairing!

Each pair is grouped together

1G breeding pairs and wip pairs

CB1 Zodiac Ghost Anxiety Warrior

CB2 Time Spent Anxiety Warrior

CB3 In my Head Anxiety Warrior

CB4 bugish Anxiety Warrior

CB7 Breaking the Nightmare AW

CB8 floral Anxiety Warrior

CB9 Maelvirx Anxiety Warrior

no mate yet

CB11 Mociur Anxiety Warrior

no mate yet

2G breeding pairs. 1G breeding pairs owned by gigglymonkey12

2A Loneliness Anxiety Warrior

2B Blooming Anxiety Warrior

2G breeding pairs. 1G breeding pairs owned by Faerie_fyre

2O Sticking Together AW

2P Second Chances AW

I hope that's okay? I added the full names. Let me know if I can do something else to make it easier. They can be added to all dragons or breeding pairs. I don't mind either. I am willing to offer the entire lineage up for breeding...especially if someone wants to create their own 6g lineage using babies from here.

I hope you feel better soon!

Edited by gigglymonkey12