Cinspawn

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

well since Im doing a checker, I'll need two CB pairs of blacks and whites to start off with. But traditionally chess has 16 pieces. That might be too many though so maybe I'll just leave out pawns. Currently I only have room for one more egg though (although my next egg, which is a warrior will hatch in 3 hours)

I've just caught the first black but I don't know whether to influence this one male or female. I'm thinking the blacks can be male but I don't know xd.png

I'm going to make an example of the lineage rather soon when I get home

It might be a bit more work, but how about an even gen? With the pairs lined up the same way as on a chess board? So king and queen in the middle, towers at the end (if I remember correctly, haven't placed chess in a while xd.png)

The only problem would be that in the later gens, you'd run out of existing pieces. But you could name them after royalty or other chess related things. Prince(ss) Anxiety Warrior... or Checkmate Anxiety Warrior biggrin.gif

Im just throwing some ideas around, it's your lineage! :3 I really love the idea though!

Also, what are you gonna do when a black alts? Leave it in or breed for a normal black?

@gigglymonkey

Basically a lot of copy and pasting small parts of the other image, unto the same image and then putting the text in. It wasn't a lot of work though, don't worry. tongue.gif

I have an egg available!

Is someone interested in this 7G antarean?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/CNwxg

If you are, please PM me biggrin.gif and when you get a CB antarean we can make 8G babies wub.gif

@erasanae

Could you please also make a form for adding the dragon to the AW list next time? biggrin.gif I know it seems a bit unnecessary but it actually helps me not to forget to add the dragon. :3 I added Mania this time, though!

Ah sorry!! I'm really not great with this, I'll do it from now on

Also I made a little lineage thing to show my idea of what I want vv

user posted image

I'm possibly biting off more than I can chew because I've never done any projects and this one is quite difficult but I think it would be a nice idea

Aaaaaand

I want to report a new warrior!

Link to new Warrior: Daydream the Anxiety Warrior

thanks again Faerie_fyre for this little one ^^ Hopefully I can find a mate for them before they grow up

It might be a bit more work, but how about an even gen? With the pairs lined up the same way as on a chess board? So king and queen in the middle, towers at the end (if I remember correctly, haven't placed chess in a while xd.png.png)

The only problem would be that in the later gens, you'd run out of existing pieces. But you could name them after royalty or other chess related things. Prince(ss) Anxiety Warrior... or Checkmate Anxiety Warrior biggrin.gif

Im just throwing some ideas around, it's your lineage! :3 I really love the idea though!

And I thought about that but I figured I could just number/label the later generation. But I actually like your idea better! I'll have to do research about royal figures though cx

Edited by erasanae

I tried working a mock-up of a potential checker board, but then the numbers didn't add up the way I thought it would. Long story short, I figured something like this or this might work, but there aren't enough slot for all chess pieces. It works perfectly, until you get to the royalty. You'd be looking at something like a six gen, with double the pawns.

Sorry.

I tried working a mock-up of a potential checker board, but then the numbers didn't add up the way I thought it would. Long story short, I figured something like this or this might work, but there aren't enough slot for all chess pieces. It works perfectly, until you get to the royalty. You'd be looking at something like a six gen, with double the pawns.

Sorry.

well I think Cinspawn and I kind of worked something out with the 'pawns' being named after royalty so the number of pawns won't really matter much.

But thanks for telling me o:

Also vv

Link to new Warrior: Seashell's Song Anxiety Warrior

I'm actually kind of glad to be keeping this little one myself because I really love the lineage

Also, what are you gonna do when a black alts? Leave it in or breed for a normal black?

Oh and to answer this, I think if the black alts I probably won't leave it in just to keep everything even unless it is a later gen and it won't have any offspring anyway

Edited by erasanae

Super cute baby, erasanae!

And, uh, gigglymonkey, you can cross off 29-32. 2O is here, properly Influenced, and 2P just made it onto the Sands. I was planning to wait until I had 3H to present, but then I figured that you might want to have all of the second gens on your scroll. So I came clean.

In my defense, I had a few extra Duotones.

Link to new Warrior: Wingleader Anxiety Warrior

Finally, I have a new The Anxious Soul Needs Healing baby. This line has been sitting dormant for a little bit while I work on other things, but things went well when I picked it back up. I'll officially register the little one when they grow up and get a name bestowed.

Added the dragons to the list! biggrin.gif Glad you got to keep it yourself erasanae, it's really beautiful <3 are you gonna continue that line? :3

And wow faerie, great going! biggrin.gif

My little Hope grew up:

Link to new Warrior: https://dragcave.net/lineage/jXITc

Edit: oh and this egg is still available if someone wants it! :3

Edited by Cinspawn

VERY pleased with how this one turned out! This pretty sapphire baby is from the lunar herald Bohem gifted me. I had a hunch that sapphire was the right breed to add here, and I'm so happy it looks this good.

Just bragging, sorry.

Hello there smile.gif

I am having a really rough time right now and I feel like I could use some help. So...

I want to request an egg!

Forum Name: ewi122

Scroll Name (posted as a link):here

PM Link:Pm me smile.gif

Breeder: erasanae

Breeding Pair:2G Royal Crimson × Antarean: Obsession Anxiety Warrior x Freeflyer The Anxiety Warrior

I hope I've done it correctly smile.gif But honestly, any Dragon Warrior to help me get through would be much appreciated.

Hello there smile.gif

I am having a really rough time right now and I feel like I could use some help. So...

Breeding Pair:2G Royal Crimson × Antarean: Obsession Anxiety Warrior x Freeflyer The Anxiety Warrior

I hope I've done it correctly smile.gif But honestly, any Dragon Warrior to help me get through would be much appreciated.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now.

I could offer you this . He was going to be part of my large lineage project, but I'm sure he would be better off helping someone else smile.gif

Hello there smile.gif

Hello there~ If you're not egglocked then Obsession and Freeflyer bred an egg for you! I can note you with the link ^^

Link to new Warrior: Paranoia Anxiety Warrior

Also if

Edit: oh and this egg is still available if someone wants it! :3

this little egg is still available, I'd like to take them in, I have yet to own an original pair offspring

Edited by erasanae

I want to report a gift!

Cinspawn ★ Erasanae ★ http://dragcave.net/lineage/CNwxg

Edit: ooh, the egg hasn't been taken yet, it just hatched so I didn't see it right away... Still, I'll let this stay here biggrin.gif

Also some updates on WaterDroplet's breeding requests..

Yet another no interest from Burning Flame and Roaring Courage dry.gif but luckily, Perseverance and Healing Is Not Linear produced! Funny, I had to tell that the healing/recovery progress is not linear today myself. biggrin.gif

I'll PM you to teleport link!

@ewi122, many many hugs <3

@faerie_fyre, bragging about our little babies is encouraged biggrin.gif The lineage looks really good!

Ok I'm gonna add Paranoia to the AW list. :3

Edit2:

Link to new Warrior: https://dragcave.net/lineage/swGDl

Edited by Cinspawn

Super cute baby, erasanae!

And, uh, gigglymonkey, you can cross off 29-32. 2O is here, properly Influenced, and 2P just made it onto the Sands. I was planning to wait until I had 3H to present, but then I figured that you might want to have all of the second gens on your scroll. So I came clean.

In my defense, I had a few extra Duotones.

Link to new Warrior: Wingleader Anxiety Warrior

Finally, I have a new The Anxious Soul Needs Healing baby. This line has been sitting dormant for a little bit while I work on other things, but things went well when I picked it back up. I'll officially register the little one when they grow up and get a name bestowed.

OMG! I'm so sorry! I didn't see these at all.

Yes, please.

However, if you should ever want I can also send some 2g over to you so you can continue the lineage on your own scroll too smile.gif

Edited by gigglymonkey12

New dragons added:

- FAstudent12's Butter Pecan - Anxiety Warrior

- erasanae's Face your fears- Anxiety Warrior

Updates from my side:

I've got some brutes growing up for the angry lineage one. Also one duotone egg (so far) for my part of the duotone lineage. smile.gif

I also got a new material mate for the material lineage. Hopefully they'll like each other, but it's still an egg so a bit more patience is needed. xd.png

And thank you all SO much for the (female) pinks you guys, you've made my DC life a whole lot better! biggrin.gif At moment of typing, I have three adults and one female hatchlings, compared to the 1 adult total I've had before. biggrin.gif Thank you so much!

Link to new Warrior: BLK Rook Anxiety Warrior

Yaaaaaaay the first black hatched, I'm so happy. I influenced them male so hopefully they'll turn out that way. Thanks btw for donating whites, I have two incoming

And Daydream grew up! I'll find a mate for him very soon

Update on my 6g duotone lineage

I have CB1-7,9,11, 29-32

CB5-6 and 2C are provided by the amazing Cinspawn.

CB 29-32, 2O and 2P were provided by the generous Faerie_fyre.

This project is the one I'm currently the most involved in so I'm predicting at least three more months or so before we start to see the completion of the lineage.

I'll be offering any generation eggs should anybody want.

CB1

CB2

- 2A their offspring

CB3

CB4

-2B their offspring

CB7

CB8 still an egg

CB9

no mate yet

CB11

no mate yet

1g owned by Faerie_fyre

2O

2P

Working on lineages made me realize...I need to work on getting my pink army up. Will devote the next 14 eggs to pinks and reds. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Link to new Warrior: WH Knight Anxiety Warrior

Yaaaay they hatched, and the BLK Rook also gendered male luckily so I think I'm good.

I'm going to need more pinks by the end of this though biggrin.gif

Added erasanae's two chess dragons smile.gif

Everyone with the Duotone Anxiety Warriors, please be sure to report them when they're named after your likings so I can add them. laugh.gif

I want to add another pairing!

Breeding Pair (link to each, male x female): Fortem Anxiety Warrior x Mylitta Anxiety Warrior

Any special rules?: none.

Ah, I tried to breed these two earlier so I could have another pair but to no avail. This time it's a different story! ~ If these two get accepted then this little egg will be available to anyone