Cinspawn

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

Sorry I haven't been around much, guys. It's been quite the couple of weeks lately. No update just yet, but I did want to pop in to let y'all know that I'm still around. Just not posting very much.

I'm glad you're still around. I've been wondering where you've been smile.gif

I'm still around too! I'm taking a little break from Dragoncave (got a little bored, waiting for the fun feeling to return smile.gif ) but I'll still check this thread and update.

Which I will try to do this week. I'm finally starting to feel a little better.

I hope you're all okay!

And don't worry about accidentally double reporting. Rather that than missing one! tongue.gif

Whoof, That was a much bigger hassle than I thought it would be.

Sorry for taking longer than I said I would guys !!!

Bohem, if those whites havent grown up, I'll be able to take them now !

From now on I think I'll be able to be online more regularly but things are still unclear with moving furniture around and my actual computer hasn't been set up so I'm borrowing a laptop.

Cinabun, Faerie - take good care of yourselves - that always comes first.

erasanae, I'll have to hunt for some more for you when I'm unlocked. (:

Cinabun, Faerie - take good care of yourselves - that always comes first.

erasanae, I'll have to hunt for some more for you when I'm unlocked. (:

Ah that's alright, thank you anyway for helping !!

I'm glad you're back smile.gif

hahah moving always takes longer than planned.

Thank you !!! Yes it definitely does

Your lineage is looking really cool.  biggrin.gif

Thank you smile.gif

Let me know if you ever want one.

Also SaphireKat I haven't forgotten about you smile.gif

I'm still trying to breed those two for you, but I'm being unlucky >.>

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Thank you smile.gif

I think I might request one when you've finished the lineage. smile.gif

Thank you smile.gif

As I've said, It's fine smile.gif

New added warriors:

New added pairings:

Important note!

When submitting a pair, please remember to put the male first, then the female.

So if you have a black x white, also submit it as black x white, not white x black (assuming the male is black here)

The male one is always the top one of a pair. smile.gif

(end note)

Hello guys!!!!! I'm sorry I've been away for so long!!! Life ahs been difficult, but the last few days have been pretty good for me! smile.gif The new Pokémon Go game does wonders for my depression. I'm curious to see how long I can keep this feeling good streak up biggrin.gif

I'm still on half DC-hiatus, I get carried a way a bit because it is addicting.. I'll first have to name the dozen or so unnamed dragons on my scroll. I'll do that the next days.

Also, my boyfriend made a little system so I can add dragons easier to the list in the first posts. I hope this means I won't take as long anymore to add them (cause it won't be a chore anymore)!

Again, I'm very sorry for taking so long. As always, I'm reachable by PM <3 (and sometimes I look here, too)

I hope everyone is doing well :3 It's great to see this lineage alive. It really does give hope (to me, at least)! smile.gif

@gigglymonkey

I see you got a CB 13+14 pair, I think I was supposed to do those. But I TOTALLY understand if you wanted to continue because I wasn't there. So no hard feelings at all! I just have a question, do you still need a CB pair? If yes, which numbers? (So I can name those)

If not, I'll just name my duotone something unrelated. smile.gif I don't have a non-AW duotone yet.

Edited by Cinspawn

@gigglymonkey

I see you got a CB 13+14 pair, I think I was supposed to do those. But I TOTALLY understand if you wanted to continue because I wasn't there. So no hard feelings at all! I just have a question, do you still need a CB pair? If yes, which numbers? (So I can name those)

If not, I'll just name my duotone something unrelated. smile.gif I don't have a non-AW duotone yet.

Oh I'm so sorry!

I can rename mine to a different number if you like. Otherwise 17-28 is still free.

I've just been going down the number list. I had forgotten which one you claimed.

I'm glad Pokemon Go is helping you. I love that game. It makes my outdoor adventures...have meaning.

I hope things stay well for you.

Edited by gigglymonkey12

I'm glad you're feeling better, Cinspawn. smile.gif

Other than that, I'm going to try find a mate for Thought Process soon, the Thunder I tried to mate him with a few days ago refused. Other than a Thunder, what else do you all think might look good with him? I may try and get another Thunder or not.

Oh I'm so sorry!

I can rename mine to a different number if you like. Otherwise 17-28 is still free.

I've just been going down the number list. I had forgotten which one you claimed.

I'm glad Pokemon Go is helping you. I love that game. It makes my outdoor adventures...have meaning.

I hope things stay well for you.

Okay, can I claim 17+18 then? :3

@FAstudent

I really liked Thought Process too! You could add another dark blue one? Maybe the new Bolt dragon? (if the breeds are compatible, I haven't read up on them yet).

@FAstudent

I really liked Thought Process too! You could add another dark blue one? Maybe the new Bolt dragon? (if the breeds are compatible, I haven't read up on them yet).

I was thinking about trying one of those. Once Thought Process is able to try again, I have a female I could try pairing him with. smile.gif

Okay, can I claim 17+18 then? :3

@FAstudent

sure smile.gif

I'll be sure to cross them off now then.

Thank you