Cinspawn

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

Cool. They gave me this eggy for you! I'll PM you the link to pick it up at your convenience. xo

I want to request an egg!

Forum Name: WaterDroplet

Scroll Name (posted as a link): WaterDroplet

PM Link: Here

Breeder: Cinspawn

Breeding Pair: Roaring Courage x Burning Flame-Anxiety Warrior

Also, I have 2 questions. First is probably a dumb one, but I will ask it anyways lol. Can I request another egg from a different breeding pair later on?

And can I make my own CB breeding pairs of Anxiety warriors?

Edited by WaterDroplet

Also, I have 2 questions. First is probably a dumb one, but I will ask it anyways lol. Can I request another egg from a different breeding pair later on?

And can I make my own CB breeding pairs of Anxiety warriors?

Yes, and yes. biggrin.gif

Hey all! Just wanted to say I feel a bit sick so I'm a bit less on DCF than usual. I'll be giving some updates soon, Erasanae and I got some cool AW's.

Waterdroplet, I've seen your request, that pair is still on a cooldown for 4 more days. So I'll contact you then smile.gif

Don't forget to report the new Anxiety Warriors when they grow up, all. Then I'll add them to the first post. smile.gif

Yay, new people! The more the merrier! biggrin.gif

Added to the AW list in the first page:

- Lost Thinker Anxiety Warrior

- Apple Pie Anxiety Warrior

- Luminous Light - Anxiety Warrior

- Jacq the Anxiety Warrior

People who still need to send me a list of their dragons: (Absolutely no rush, just meant as a friendly reminder! smile.gif )

- Bohem

- Faerie_fyre

I think all the others (gigglymonkey12, erasanae, FAstudent12 and LeBoringJacques) have their list complete now? Please tell me if I'm forgetting someone or some dragon!

And if I do, remember that just sending lineage links is enough. I'll put it in the correct form myself wink.gif

In other news, I'm still a bit ill so I'm holding off some updates of my own AW Dragons. But I've been preparing for the angry, anti-anxiety lineage and working on a lineage with Erasanae. smile.gif

Yup smile.gif all of mine has been reported. I grabbed some day drakes to continue breeding, but I forgot to gender them...so sad.gif now I'm on the hunt for more day drakes.

OOOOhhh what project are you doing?

Yup smile.gif all of mine has been reported. I grabbed some day drakes to continue breeding, but I forgot to gender them...so  sad.gif  now I'm on the hunt for more day drakes.

OOOOhhh what project are you doing?

I want to make a line of Anxiety Warriors with brutes and colossus dragons, and make all of the names quite angry - directing the anger towards the frustration that comes with being mentally ill. I'd rather be angry than sad sometimes, it's a way for me to cope. To turn that anger into a power to get myself better. If that makes sense.

Aaand the one with Erasanae I'll post soon. tongue.gif

I want to make a line of Anxiety Warriors with brutes and colossus dragons, and make all of the names quite angry - directing the anger towards the frustration that comes with being mentally ill. I'd rather be angry than sad sometimes, it's a way for me to cope. To turn that anger into a power to get myself better. If that makes sense.

Aaand the one with Erasanae I'll post soon. tongue.gif

It does. I'm excited to see how it will turn out.

Was this project (the overall AW lineage) only a staircase/spiral lineage or can you do an even lineage?

It does. I'm excited to see how it will turn out.

Was this project (the overall AW lineage) only a staircase/spiral lineage or can you do an even lineage?

A quote by AnnoyingTiger from the old thread:

You can do whatever you like as long as you follow the rules ^~^~

xd.png So yes, even gens are perfectly fine. smile.gif Do you have any plans for one? biggrin.gif

I do! I'm thinking of doing a 5g of Duotone dragon. Maybe I'll expand it bigger, but for now just 5g.

I was thinking of using duotone because it's a two headed dragon and there's always two side to anything - just because I look okay on one side doesn't mean that I'm okay on the inside. Something like that.

Cin - my dragon list is mostly up to date. The only addition is Dark of Moon-Anxiety Warrior, whose official forms are at the bottom of this post. I've been deliberating over my breeding list, and I have come to a decision on that.

From now on, I would like to only list my CB pairs for the first post. If I listed every pair that successfully breeds, my list would get too big to easily manage, very quickly. I found that out while trying to put together submission forms for them all. HOWEVER, if someone wants to request an egg from further down the line, I have no problem accommodating that.

gigglymonkey12 - If you don't mind a split ancestor, I would be more than happy to donate a sibling to your two-headed line! (also, as for favorite breed - frills! I was devastated to lose them.)

v* Official Forms to Follow *v

I want to report a gift!

Bohem ★ Faerie_fyre ★ Lunar Herald request from old thread

I want to report a new warrior!

Link to new Warrior: Dark of Moon-Anxiety Warrior

I want to request an egg!

Forum Name: Faerie_fyre

Scroll Name (posted as a link): faery_fyre

PM Link: Message me!

Breeder: Erasanae

Breeding Pair: Bronze Anxiety Warrior x Golden Anxiety Warrior

gigglymonkey12 - If you don't mind a split ancestor, I would be more than happy to donate a sibling to your two-headed line! (also, as for favorite breed - frills! I was devastated to lose them.)

I would love it. I probably could just make the even generation be like a mirror. So the last pair would also be two headed x duotone. I think it would look nice.

I want to be a breeder!

Forum Name: FAstudent12

Scroll Name (posted as a link): https://dragcave.net/user/FAstudent12

PM Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=224042

Breeding Pair (link to each): https://dragcave.net/lineage/cmdWc and https://dragcave.net/view/GZYhh

Any special rules?: None.

And I wanted to make sure first they would mate so this is the first egg, if anyone wants it. smile.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/US265

@faerie_fyre

Do you choose to only report CB pairs because of the work for yourself, or because of the potential work for me? Because I love having complete lists and it would absolutely not be a burden to me to keep your breeding list up to date. laugh.gif I'm even willing to put the list together myself without your help (I took a peek and it seems all your AW dragons are nicely put together smile.gif )

So... let me know what you think. If you insist on only putting the CB pairs in the first page, we'll have to think of some kind of note that says you will also breed later gens. I just hope you don't choose to do this because of me. laugh.gif

@gigglymonkey12

I'm loving the duotone idea with two sides of everything :3 Looking forward to it!

@FAstudent12

Added, and welcome to the breeding list! biggrin.gif

@All

What do you guys think of removing the 'gift' code? It doesn't seem very necessary anymore with the 'Report a new warrior' code, and it creates double reports.. Would it be okay to remove it? So you'd only have to officialy report a new AW with the code when it has a name. And that's it. Gift reports wouldn't be mandatory. Thoughts?

In other news... I'd like you guys to meet Brass Anxiety Warrior! Erasanae had the idea of naming dragons after metals (with the CB mates after other materials). I wanted to breed him with this rubber guy but alas, he turned out male. I lack female pinks tongue.gif So I'll probably get Brass another mate and use Rubber for their offspring.

Updates:

- Added Dark of Moon-Anxiety Warrior to the AW list

- Added Brass Anxiety Warrior to the AW list

- Added FAstudent12 to the breeding list

- Added a new breeding pair for myself

Edit Aaaah you guys, Perseverance finally produced! biggrin.gif Look at this lovely pink egg wub.gif I'm so in love. I have submitted the parents as an official breeding pair, and this egg is available, too! First one to PM me for it will receive it. I just ask that if you continue the lineage, please only use pink/blue dragons. smile.gif

Here's the new breeding pair:

4G Pink × Daydream: Perseverance-Anxiety Warrior x Healing Is Not Linear (Example)

Edited by Cinspawn

Thanks, I'm going to start working on an original pair or two, I'm going to start with a pygmy/dark myst pygmy pair. smile.gif

I'm fine with the gift code being removed.

I think I'll report my dragons, but with me working on a 5g lineage..my list will get long so for that one could we just do a link update? so like 2g and then replace it with a 3g when I get there? Unless of course, you don't mind..then I'll just keep reporting them all.

Welcome Brass AW smile.gif I can't wait to see what you do with that lineage.

FAstudent12 - that's going to be an interesting lineage too. I can't wait to see what it will look like. Are you thinking of doing spiral/staircase/even...or whatever happens..happens?

I think maybe a stairstep checker. I like the difference in colors, kind of light and dark and I thought it would be neat to use pygmies as warriors, like a small but mighty theme. smile.gif

Oh I definitely like that. Small, but mighty. That has a good ring to it.

Stairstep checker...I don't think I've seen too many of those around so that will be nice. (or you know...I've seen them, but never recognized it as one).

I was trying to come up with a long post, but I am just too incoherent right now. The short version is that I would like to narrow my breeding list to CB pairs primarily for my sake.

That took too many tries to get right. Good night, DC and AW line.

I really like the small but mighty idea too! biggrin.gif I'm looking forward to your lineages.

I was trying to come up with a long post, but I am just too incoherent right now. The short version is that I would like to narrow my breeding list to CB pairs primarily for my sake.

That took too many tries to get right. Good night, DC and AW line.

Absolutely, noted and I will remove all non-CB pairs from the list, then. :3 Please take your time and rest, we are in no rush whatsoever. happy.gif <3

Is it okay if I put a little note in your section with "will also breed other gens from these lineages"?

@gigglymonkey

You are free to submit whatever breeding pair you want, I too have breeding pairs only for myself. I don't mind putting them all in a list, I think people can choose easier that way smile.gif

But if you ever want me to delete a breeding pair or edit anything, all is okay as long as you explain what I need to do clearly. xd.png

So just do what you want most biggrin.gif and we'll figure it out. If you want a note too, just let me know. smile.gif

@gigglymonkey

You are free to submit whatever breeding pair you want, I too have breeding pairs only for myself. I don't mind putting them all in a list, I think people can choose easier that way smile.gif

But if you ever want me to delete a breeding pair or edit anything, all is okay as long as you explain what I need to do clearly. xd.png

So just do what you want most biggrin.gif and we'll figure it out. If you want a note too, just let me know. smile.gif

You da best biggrin.gif

You're definitely on top of this thread game.

I'm okay with what I have right now. I think I would like a note too.